Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: April 2013 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice gown on Stephanie. Glad to see her stepping out in a bold color.

The pink dress she wore to the gala is very pretty! Nice colour, nice style, and thank goodness no wrap or scarf. I am so happy to see another different tiara on her, although I am not sure I love it with the dress. She likes jewels, doesn't she? ;)

Stephanie looks great in the hot pink ballgown and amethyst tiara. Not crazy about the necklace, it's too large and clunky. But I am so excited to FINALLY have a new, young princess on the Royal scene who is apparently not unwilling to flash the crown jewels....five different tiaras since her wedding day 8 months ago!

I love it! :ROFLMAO:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Stephanie is wearing a blue Chanel-ish coat over a blue dress. She has kept her becoming French braid. MT is va-va voom! in her Armani. That is all.

OMG just had to comment!:ohmy::flowers::cool:

Stephanie is absolutely drop dead exquisite, simply exquisite and spellbinding and on & on ad infinitum...

She alone reminds me of Lady Diana Spencer. Both went from homely to the perfect fairy tale lovely princess upon their marriage, though it did take Stephanie just a tad bit longer, whereas Diana's transformation began on the day she got married. :angel:

The aforementioned photos are my absolute favorite thus far. And I don't need to explain why, everybody else has already done that (ITA!). :)

Stephanie looks drop dead gorgeous!! Her national day appearances were amazing!

I'm not liking this outfit at all. The hot pink dress looks like something you'd wear to prom. I'm also not feeling the jewelry. It just doesn't go with the dress and the tiara looks weird with that particular hairstyle.

I liked her previous two National Day outfits, but this one gets a huge miss for me.

Stephanie looks drop dead gorgeous!! Her national day appearances were amazing!

Agreed! She is getting better and better! Love it! Love her! So sweet!

I'm not liking this outfit at all. The hot pink dress looks like something you'd wear to prom. I'm also not feeling the jewelry. It just doesn't go with the dress and the tiara looks weird with that particular hairstyle.

I liked her previous two National Day outfits, but this one gets a huge miss for me.

I happen to like the any jewels with the hot pink. It's an interesting scheme!

Last edited by a moderator:

I was surprised to read that the hot pink gown is a Valentino from the 2011 Spring/Summer collection. It's not new, she wore it last summer to the birthday ball of her pal Princess Maria Galitzine. It was very badly accessorized last summer and I didn't like it.

But I think she looks smashing in it this time around, accessorized with the amethysts. I wish I could see how her hair looks from the back.

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Stephanie is wearing a blue Chanel-ish coat over a blue dress. She has kept her becoming French braid. MT is va-va voom! in her Armani. That is all.

I seriously adore her dress and braid, Stephanie looks so lovely. IMHO She looked the like the best dressed there, i do love the pretty shade of purple that Maria-Theresa wore though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom