Fashion for the little royals Part 8: July 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice autumn looks for the Danish kids. Josephine's boots look really stylish.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Everyone bar Vincent seems to be wearing a Moncler coat as well. I love their coats but they are far too expensive for me!

November 7th - Crown Princess Mary was seen with her children at a book fair in Copenhagen:
**Full view** **Isabella and Josephine** **Isabella and Vincent**

November 8th -
Crown Prince couple of Brunei and their kids, Prince Abdul Muntaqim and Princess Muneraah attended a swimming competition, which Muntaqim was also participating:
**Muneraah with her father** **Family pic** **Family pic02** **Family pic03**

November 12th - Norwegian royals attended the playoff between Norway and Hungary:
**Family pic** **Marius with MM** **Ingrid Alexandra** **IA and Sverre Magnus**

I love Isabella's dress and boots. Very cute and age-appropriate. Josephine's look was cute, but I think different shoes would have looked better. Vincent's look was very nice as well. Ingrid A,expander a and Sverre Magnus looked very comfortable and appropriate at the sporting event.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Hee. Isabella already has the power walk like a boss stride ;)

SM came decked out in his own jersey complete with autographs. What a little man he is.

The day is a celebration? Why so dark clothes.

What cute you are:) And yes quite dark color.

Don't particularly like the children's clothes - I know the day was a more sombre occasion than usual but they're babies. Personally, I'm not a fan of babies in suits either. Still, they're really quite cute - Jacques' expressions are priceless.

November 28:

Estelle wore beautiful red coat, gloves, and hat:

1 2

The coat is a bit retro, but very simple for a little girl of her age...

When I saw the dress I thought it was the one that Carole looked at during a shopping day in Chelsea... But I could be wrong...

Loved Charlotte´s floral print dress. Just right for a little girl her age.
Estelle is Always a fashion plate and is adorable in her red coat.

November 29th - Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and their twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella take part in the World Climate March in Monaco.

**Close-up** **Full view**

I think Estelle's coat and hat were very cute and age-appropriate. I've yet to see her in anything that's too frilly. Charlotte looks adorable in the dress and cardigan. So glad to see that Catherine is sticking with classic look for both her children. The cardigan was a nice balance to the floral print of the dress. Gabriella's pink boots look very cute on her. Very age-appropriate for a little girl that age.

Charlotte was absolutely precious. Love her cardigan and dress.

The coat is a bit retro, but very simple for a little girl of her age...

I don't see any retro in the coat. It is within the range of typical fashion for a welldressed young girl of Princess Estelle age.

William and Catherine dress their children so beautifully. Charlotte's dress and cardigan is so darling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom