Fashion for the little royals Part 8: July 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Belgian children all lovely and perfectly dressed at today's National Day, July 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Eleonore is absolutely lovely, Elisabeth's dress tho looks too child-like for her. She used to wear dresses more age-appropriate.

The Belgian children look really nice. I think Elisabeth's dress is just fine for a girl in her early teens. The color works too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Very beautiful all the children. Elizabeth's dress is perfect for her age.

They are again picture perfect.

Love all the outfits- especially Elizabeth and Eleanor.

I love Elisabeth and Eleonore's dresses as they are very age appropriate. I can't believe Elisabeth is going to be 14 this year! She is so grown up!

I love Isabella and Josephine's dresses - does anyone know where they are from?

Edit: Nevermind, I found out on another forum.

Porcha Dress.

The Belgian children look really nice. I think Elisabeth's dress is just fine for a girl in her early teens. The color works too.

:flowers:I agree that this dress is perfect for a young teen at a special occasion. Her siblings look very nice too.

Pink is signature color for the girls...usually Baby pink for the baby and bold pink for the young lady. Very sweet. But I notice Elisabeth also seems to gravitate toward cremes and soft colors which with her elegant Classic style bodes very well for her adult fashions.

Love Elisabeth's whole look, hair, dress perfectly fitted and cute style, and shoes.

I love the outfits on Christian, Isabella, and Vincent. Josephine's top is really sweet, but I'm not a fan of the shorts.

I have to say I prefer Josephine's hair in a ponytail than long and hanging around her. It's too long for me!

Josephine looks so lovely in that dress. As for her hair, the pony tail, or half ponytail style works great with her face. She looks very sweet like that.

I absolutely love Isabella's and Josephine's hair. The style goes perfectly with their faces, and dresses. The children looked very nice for the photo shoot, but I got the impression that it was a little bit chilly. The girls could have used light cardigans over their dresses.

The Danish children look nice in both photos, though I prefer Isabella and Josephine's turquoise dresses to their outfits at the photoshoot. The turquoise dresses are beautiful, and are something that should be kept for any future daughters of Isabella and Josephine themselves.

The Belgian children look lovely in their outfits for National Day. I think Elisabeth looks very nice and age appropriate, she's getting so grown up now. It's hard to believe that she's nearly fourteen. I like how she and Eleonore are wearing different shades of pink. Emmanuel is starting to look so much like King Philippe!

July 27: Princess Leonore in a lovely pink dress during some new official photos of her and her parents and younger brother:

Photo

And her younger brother Prince Nicolas:

Photo

Nicolas's outfit looks quite vintage/old fashioned (depending on how you look at it), I wonder if it is part of Alice Sommerlath's collection?

July 27: Princess Leonore in a lovely pink dress during some new official photos of her and her parents and younger brother:

Photo

And her younger brother Prince Nicolas:

Photo

Nicolas's outfit looks quite vintage/old fashioned (depending on how you look at it), I wonder if it is part of Alice Sommerlath's collection?

I love Leonore in the pink dress with the pink flowers in the background. So adorable. This photo is lovely but there was a photo published at the Daily Fail (I think, but I saw it somewhere this morning) and Leonore looks much happier and cuter. She looks at bit "over it" in this photo.

Nicholas looks like any baby. The outfit looks like a baby outfit; neither new nor vintage. But his Daddy looks besotted and that's nice.

Fashion for the little royals Part 8: July 2015 -

I love Leonore in the pink dress with the pink flowers in the background. So adorable. This photo is lovely but there was a photo published at the Daily Fail (I think, but I saw it somewhere this morning) and Leonore looks much happier and cuter. She looks at bit "over it" in this photo.

Nicholas looks like any baby. The outfit looks like a baby outfit; neither new nor vintage. But his Daddy looks besotted and that's nice.

Uhm, I often use MyRoyals when I post photos on this thread (as their photos are quite large and clear), and this was the only photo of Princess Leonore they had, so that's why I posted it.

I thought Nicolas's outfit looked quite vintage, so I was curious to know if it was part of the collection of outfits made by Alice Sommerlath for Queen Silvia's children. But we all see things differently and this was just my opinion and was not meant in a factual way.

Last edited:
Leonore's pink dress is lovely.

While I would like to see more modern outfits coming from the swedish little royal, I like the pink dress Leonore wore for the photoshoot!

Leonore looks precious in the pink dress, and her brother is adorable.

They are both lovely outfits, I particularly llike the pink searsucker on Leonore.
Nicolas' outfit just looks classic to me, it could have been bought now or 30 years ago. He is a very small baby imo, which makes me believe he was a few weeks early.

Last edited:

I dislike Josephine's dress but Isabella's dress is lovely.

The Danish kids Always look lovely . Also liked very much,Leonore´s pink dress and her brother´s outfit. My guess it is part of Alice Sommerlath´s collection. But very cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom