Fashion for the little royals Part 8: July 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the photo is from the same time as Charlotte's individual photos, I don't have much to comment on her dress as I've seen it recently.
I don't have a problem with George's outfit, I think it's sweet.
December 19: Lady Louise Windsor and her brother the Viscount Severn wearing nice outfits at this year's Christmas Ascot. I love Louise's coat:

Louise without coat ~ Louise with coat ~ James

Last edited:
I love what James is wearing - that blazer is lovely and his checked shirt with the tie is adorable.

I am not a HUGE fan of Louise's outfit because of her white tights... She's 12 - she's way too old to be wearing white tights now. I like the coat as it's very traditional and very Windsor, although she is quickly (if not already) growing out of it. It's from 2014 - Easter 2014. This just shows how much she's grown in nearly 2 years. It used to be long on her arms and now it's well above her wrists.

Just means we'll see Louise in white tights at Christmas again this year, which I don't get as she's been seen in tights other than white ones. This was her best look and not in white tights.

Louise and James both look lovely - I really like Louise's coat. I knew there would be comments about Louise's tights and/or shoes. :D She looks absolutely fine to me, and I like the white tights much, much better than the tan/brown ones she wore before. The only thing I don't really like about her outfit today is the gray dress (well, it looks more like what I would call a jumper, but I know that's something different entirely in the UK), because I don't think the grey and the white go so well with Louise's coloring (which is basically the same as mine, so maybe that's just something I'm really attuned to). James is looking dapper, as always.

I love how the Wessex children are dressed. Louise's coat is very classy. I don't have a problem with her white tights and Mary-Janes. She see,s to prefer that look and that's OK. I'd be a little perplexed if she still chose to wear them when she was eighteen years of age, but twelve is still relatively young and she can get away with it just fine. She'll have her entire adult life to dress like a grown-up. I like her dress too. It seems to go with her style of attire. James looks very dapper in his blazer. A little gentleman.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I love how the Wessex children are dressed. Louise's coat is very classy. I don't have a problem with her white tights and Mary-Janes. She see,s to prefer that look and that's OK. I'd be a little perplexed if she still chose to wear them when she was eighteen years of age, but twelve is still relatively young and she can get away with it just fine. She'll have her entire adult life to dress like a grown-up. I like her dress too. It seems to go with her style of attire. James looks very dapper in his blazer. A little gentleman.

Yes, I agree about Louise. To me, she always appears comfortable and "herself." Very classic. And, indeed, she's 12 - not even a teenager yet. And there are different ages at which kids decide to start transitioning into more adult clothes.

James always cracks me up, because he so often does look like a little gentleman - and he really pulls it off. I think he'll be a very sharp dresser when he's grown up!

I love what James is wearing - that blazer is lovely and his checked shirt with the tie is adorable.

I am not a HUGE fan of Louise's outfit because of her white tights... She's 12 - she's way too old to be wearing white tights now. I like the coat as it's very traditional and very Windsor, although she is quickly (if not already) growing out of it. It's from 2014 - Easter 2014. This just shows how much she's grown in nearly 2 years. It used to be long on her arms and now it's well above her wrists.

Just means we'll see Louise in white tights at Christmas again this year, which I don't get as she's been seen in tights other than white ones. This was her best look and not in white tights.

Sophie must "dread" looking into her daughter's closet and realizing that the outfit she purchased last month and intended her to wear no longer fits.;) Yes I know that feeling all too well. Louise's coat looks like those worn by Zara, Beatrice and Eugenie at that age though I'd bet money that Louise will be the tallest of HM's granddaughters. Viewing these photos confirms what all of us have known for years. Louise greatly resembles her maternal grandmother. Swap brown hair for blonde and we'd think that we were looking at photos taken in the 1930's. Both have nearly identical expressions in some of the pictures.

Last edited:
Since the photo is from the same time as Charlotte's individual photos, I don't have much to comment on her dress as I've seen it recently.
I don't have a problem with George's outfit, I think it's sweet.
December 19: Lady Louise Windsor and her brother the Viscount Severn wearing nice outfits at this year's Christmas Ascot. I love Louise's coat:

Louise without coat ~ Louise with coat ~ James

full view
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...t_even_royal_children_n-a-5_1450568935757.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...ise_James_s_older_siste-a-9_1450568936143.jpg

Nicolas is very cute and I like what he's wearing. However, what makes him precious in this photo is his facial expression.

Lady Louise looked so lovely on Christmas Day at Sandringham wearing a lovely beret.

Lady Louise

Her coat is Armani Junior and her beret is by Jane Taylor, her mum's favoured milliner.

Lady Louise looked so lovely on Christmas Day at Sandringham wearing a lovely beret.

Lady Louise

Her coat is Armani Junior and her beret is by Jane Taylor, her mum's favoured milliner.

She looked lovely and age appropriate. I hope the days of Mary Jane shoes and little girl dresses are over for Lady Louise. :flowers:

She looked lovely and age appropriate. I hope the days of Mary Jane shoes and little girl dresses are over for Lady Louise. :flowers:
I totally agree, I loved her look this year, especially the boots, she looked beautiful :flowers:

Louise looked so lovely on Christmas. I don't mind the Mary-Jane shoes, white tights, etc., but I'm glad she's trying something new. Her boots look so versatile. She can wear them with trousers/leggings as well as skirts and dresses.

I like George's coat. It's practical and looks to be comfortable as well.

I just wanna squeeze Prince George-he is so cute! Kate knows how to dress him!:flowers:

:previous: I'm not too keen on Noah and Gabriel's outfits as I think the colours clash too much, but I don't think they're 'horrific'.

Noah and Gabriel's outfits make me think of Christmas. They're not the best, but not awful either.

Telegraph Fashion @TeleFashion
There was a 447% increase in requests @johnlewisretail after Prince George wore their coat

No sooner had oohs been aahed over those pictures of a tousle-haired Prince George arriving for his first day at the Westacre Montessori School in Norfolk, last week, than online parenting forums were filled with mums trying to get their hands on his natty navy jacket.

Swiftly pinpointed as a smart but comfortable quilted number from his mother’s favourite store, John Lewis, the high street stalwart - long the go-to destination for good value back-to-school clothing - was duly inundated with enquiries.

And while customers were disappointed to find that George’s particular style, complete with corduroy elbow patches, hasn’t been available since 2013, an almost-identical coat has already had to be restocked several times. “Within the first two days we saw a 447 per cent increase in enquiries for our Children’s Quilted Hooded Jacket in Navy,” says a John Lewis spokesman. “And that’s increased 100 per cent again this week.”
The rise of toddler fashion, thanks to Prince George, all the latest styles | Fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom