The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 09:58 AM
Heir Apparent

MC's clothing is lovely and it's even nicer to see her fellow Royals dressing their children in her clothes. I know Estelle and Lady Louise have worn MC clothes before, and nice to see the Danish children wearing them now too.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Christian and Isabella wore Marie-Chantal for Prince Henrik the Younger's christening as well. She does make really beautiful children's clothing.

Old 05-23-2014, 02:46 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Estelle had today her first official work event. Cute that Victoria changed her clothes. A little more casual for the walk at the Path.
First outfit, visit at the Linköping Castle
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Estelle had a swan pendant, which the County Administrative Board of Östergötland gave her as a present for her second birthday.

Second outfit, inaugurating Princess Estelle's Fairytale Path
Yes, I've already posted this here :

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
17 May: Princess Estelle of Sweden wears an adorable sundress whilst attending the opening of a fairytale path which was given to her as a gift in Ostergotland, Sweden. I noticed that she changed outfits:

First outfit ~ Second outfit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Estelle's dresses are beautiful and love the shoes she is wearing.

I have noticed Ingrid Alexandra has her ears pierced...does anyone know when this happend? Leonor also has her ears pierced but do any of the other young Princesses have theirs done?
AFAIK, none of the other little Princesses have their ears pierced excepting Leonor and Ingrid Alexandra. In Spain and other Latin cultures, it's traditional for girls to get their ears pierced when they are around Leonor's age, so it's likely that Sofia will get hers done soon as well. In Norway, I don't think it's a cultural thing, so perhaps this was Ingrid Alexandra's personal choice. I was a similar age to her when I got my ears pierced, and I was 'inspired' by some of the girls at my school (almost every girl had already had their ears pierced, so of course I didn't want to feel left out), so perhaps this was the case with Ingrid Alexandra too.

Roskilde, thanks for ID'ing the Danish children's outfits they wore to their grandmother's birthday celebrations. Marie-Chantal has some lovely clothing (the angel wing onesie is so adorable), so it's understandable that she's a popular choice with royals and celebrities! (Harper Beckham and North West have been seen wearing Marie-Chantal, too.)

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 06-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

1 June: Prince Christian and Princess Isabella of Denmark wearing cute but smart outfits whilst accompanying their parents to a birthday celebration for Prince Henrik:

Photo
With credit to polyesco who originally posted this in the thread about Prince Henrik's birthday.

Old 06-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Christian & Isabella look great/pretty. Christian in a suit, he looks very handsome & grown up.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

The family looks great. Christian & Isabella are so adorable!
Old 06-01-2014, 11:47 PM
Serene Highness

Isabella's hair is done so pretty here, some times it's a bit fly away. Wonder if Mary fixed it up.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Isabella's hair and dress are both very pretty. Must be a treat for the older kids to join their parents at this event.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Christian and Isabella looked adorable last night.

The fashion commentator Jesper Høvring (one of Mary favorite designers) said before the arrival that he didn't expect to see Christian in a black smoking and bow tie, but instead a light suit. More F&M's style. He was right and I also hoped he was right. I like that Christian is always dressed in bright suits, I for one don't like dark suits or smoking for children. A handsome little guy.

Isabella looks so adorable and beautiful in her little silver dress and ballerina shoes and especially the curly hair. Love the dress. Pretty girl. I pretty sure she has been with mommy to the hairdresser Søren Hedegaard to this big evening

Closer look at Isabella: https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/...90555096_n.jpg
Old 06-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Royal Highness

Adorable Isabella in her light mauve dress and Christian so grown up and handsome in his suit.
Joachin´s boys marvelous!
Old 06-02-2014, 02:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Christian and Isabella both looked great for the occasion and for their age.
http://royalista.com/wp-content/uplo...y1-460x690.jpg
Old 06-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree. They have both become very handsome children. They looked very nice yesterday!
Old 06-02-2014, 09:39 PM
Majesty

Christian and Isabella looked absolutely lovely. Christian, all grown-up in his **** and Isabella, such a young lady in her dress and shoes. Very age-appropriate, and elegant.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Christian and Isabella looked absolutely lovely. Christian, all grown-up in his **** and Isabella, such a young lady in her dress and shoes. Very age-appropriate, and elegant.
Yeah, great choice and 2 lovely children
BYe Bine
Old 06-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Estelle today in a beautiful dress on Leonore's christening.
http://a.cdn-expressen.se/ImageHandl...ormat=bauta100
http://media.shootitlive.com/RfufRcS...tonbladet/2473

Which in fact is her mother's:
Crown princess Victoria on her father's birthday, 30th April 1980.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Estelle's outfit is really sweet, and I like how she wears Victoria's old clothes. IIRC her outfit from her first birthday photoshoot was also an old one of Victoria's. It would be nice if Madeleine could put her old clothes on Leonore, but I have a feeling that she'll buy new, expensive, designer clothes for her.

Old 06-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Majesty

I love Estelle's dress. She looks precious, and elegant. I think the fact that the dress is simple makes it even more appealing.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:44 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Love that Victoria dresses Estelle in her old smock dresses - so cute

Old 06-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

The Danish royal children at yesterday's photosession at Cayz:

Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine
(Josephine is wearing the same dress/a similar dress to that one we have seen Isabella in before)
http://royalista.com/wp-content/cach...ox500@1.5x.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...45_634x729.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...79_634x896.jpg

Nikolaj, Felix, Henrik and Ahtena
http://kongehuset.dk/materialemappe/...-de-cayx-3.img
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...50_634x364.jpg
Old 06-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Majesty

The Danish children look great. I love Isabella' and Josephine's dresses, and the boys look so handsome.

Closed Thread

Tags
fashion, fashion for the little royals, little royal fashion, little royals style