Fashion for the little royals Part 6: April 2014 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian looks so handsome and grown up in his outfit, and Isabella looks lovely in hers. Usually, I'm not a fan of short boots, but these look nice on Isabella, and go with the rest of her look.

You can see that other children also had blankets during the sailing event at Esrum, so it's not as if Christian and Isabella haven't been dressed properly according to the weather. Having said that, I do think that Isabella should've worn something a little warmer, perhaps jeans instead of shorts or a coat over her top (like the little girl in the background of the first photo). That aside, she looks nice and so does Christian.

I also liked their outfits they wore to Eurovision. Sweet and just right for the occasion.

14 May: Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine of Denmark wear adorable outfits during a photosession in honour of Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik's tenth wedding anniversary. I think Josephine has recycled her outfit from the summer photoshoot. I like how Christian and Vincent are wearing similar outfits, and love Isabella's dress:

Full views ~ Close-ups ~ Collage

15 May: Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway wears a lovely, comfortable outfit whilst celebrating the two hundredth anniversary of the Norwegian monarchy at the Parliament in Oslo, Norway:

Photo

17 May: Princess Estelle of Sweden wears an adorable sundress whilst attending the opening of a fairytale path which was given to her as a gift in Ostergotland, Sweden. I noticed that she changed outfits:

First outfit ~ Second outfit

Meanwhile, Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway wear the Norwegian national dress (although Sverre changed into a suit for the balcony appearance) during National Day at Skaugum:

Full view ~ Close-up ~ Sverre's suit on the balcony

Estelle had today her first official work event. Cute that Victoria changed her clothes. A little more casual for the walk at the Path.
First outfit, visit at the Linköping Castle
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Estelle had a swan pendant, which the County Administrative Board of Östergötland gave her as a present for her second birthday.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010060011H140035734760425

Second outfit, inaugurating Princess Estelle's Fairytale Path

Last edited:
Although they're similar in style and color (I didn't notice at first it was two diferent clothes), both of Estelle's outfits are cute and nice.

Belgian royal children to watch daddy running 20km in Bruxelles:

**Upper part** **Full view**

Blue seems to be THE Colour.
Estelle is adorable in both outfits.
Loved the way Ingrid Alexandra was dressed as well as the Danish children.
The Belgian children also, very nice.

I love how Victoria and Daniel dress their daughter. Her outfits are always age-appropriate, but also classy and elegant. The Belgian children look very nice; casual but comfortable too.

Estelle's dresses are beautiful and love the shoes she is wearing.

I have noticed Ingrid Alexandra has her ears pierced...does anyone know when this happend? Leonor also has her ears pierced but do any of the other young Princesses have theirs done?

16 April

The Danish Children's outfits during their grandmother's birthday celebrations:

All Children ~ Christian, Vincent and Josephine ~ Vincent and Josephine ~ Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine

All Mary & Frederik's foursome wore clothes from Marie-Chantal.

BB tells that Isabella's red dress is from Marie-Chantal, but also her white under blouse
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/49/05/65490573bb29bfdc610b9b1ce38a6cff.jpg

Josephine has the same white under blouse from Marie-Chantal.

And both Christian and Vincent's under shirt is from Marie-Chantal.

http://kidsclothes-theworldofroyals...-chantal-allemaal-in-blouse-van-marie-chantal

Marie Chantal´s clothing for children is wonderful. I´ve seen from party dresses to everyday clothing and they are always age appropriate and very pretty
I loved the outfits of the Danish children and Estelle is always a fashion plate!

MC's clothing is lovely and it's even nicer to see her fellow Royals dressing their children in her clothes. I know Estelle and Lady Louise have worn MC clothes before, and nice to see the Danish children wearing them now too.

Christian and Isabella wore Marie-Chantal for Prince Henrik the Younger's christening as well. She does make really beautiful children's clothing.

Estelle had today her first official work event. Cute that Victoria changed her clothes. A little more casual for the walk at the Path.
First outfit, visit at the Linköping Castle
Estelle had a swan pendant, which the County Administrative Board of Östergötland gave her as a present for her second birthday.

Second outfit, inaugurating Princess Estelle's Fairytale Path

Yes, I've already posted this here :flowers::

17 May: Princess Estelle of Sweden wears an adorable sundress whilst attending the opening of a fairytale path which was given to her as a gift in Ostergotland, Sweden. I noticed that she changed outfits:

First outfit ~ Second outfit

Estelle's dresses are beautiful and love the shoes she is wearing.

I have noticed Ingrid Alexandra has her ears pierced...does anyone know when this happend? Leonor also has her ears pierced but do any of the other young Princesses have theirs done?

AFAIK, none of the other little Princesses have their ears pierced excepting Leonor and Ingrid Alexandra. In Spain and other Latin cultures, it's traditional for girls to get their ears pierced when they are around Leonor's age, so it's likely that Sofia will get hers done soon as well. In Norway, I don't think it's a cultural thing, so perhaps this was Ingrid Alexandra's personal choice. I was a similar age to her when I got my ears pierced, and I was 'inspired' by some of the girls at my school (almost every girl had already had their ears pierced, so of course I didn't want to feel left out), so perhaps this was the case with Ingrid Alexandra too.

Roskilde, thanks for ID'ing the Danish children's outfits they wore to their grandmother's birthday celebrations. Marie-Chantal has some lovely clothing (the angel wing onesie is so adorable), so it's understandable that she's a popular choice with royals and celebrities! (Harper Beckham and North West have been seen wearing Marie-Chantal, too.)

1 June: Prince Christian and Princess Isabella of Denmark wearing cute but smart outfits whilst accompanying their parents to a birthday celebration for Prince Henrik:

Photo
With credit to polyesco who originally posted this in the thread about Prince Henrik's birthday.

Christian & Isabella look great/pretty. Christian in a suit, he looks very handsome & grown up.

The family looks great. Christian & Isabella are so adorable!

Isabella's hair is done so pretty here, some times it's a bit fly away. Wonder if Mary fixed it up.

Isabella's hair and dress are both very pretty. Must be a treat for the older kids to join their parents at this event.

Christian and Isabella looked adorable last night.

The fashion commentator Jesper Høvring (one of Mary favorite designers) said before the arrival that he didn't expect to see Christian in a black smoking and bow tie, but instead a light suit. More F&M's style. He was right and I also hoped he was right. I like that Christian is always dressed in bright suits, I for one don't like dark suits or smoking for children. A handsome little guy.

Isabella looks so adorable and beautiful in her little silver dress and ballerina shoes and especially the curly hair. Love the dress. Pretty girl. I pretty sure she has been with mommy to the hairdresser Søren Hedegaard to this big evening ;)

Closer look at Isabella: https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net...762_261381054049318_7412475469290555096_n.jpg

Last edited:
Adorable Isabella in her light mauve dress and Christian so grown up and handsome in his suit.
Joachin´s boys marvelous!

I agree. They have both become very handsome children. They looked very nice yesterday!

Christian and Isabella looked absolutely lovely. Christian, all grown-up in his **** and Isabella, such a young lady in her dress and shoes. Very age-appropriate, and elegant.

Christian and Isabella looked absolutely lovely. Christian, all grown-up in his **** and Isabella, such a young lady in her dress and shoes. Very age-appropriate, and elegant.

Yeah, great choice and 2 lovely children
BYe Bine

Estelle's outfit is really sweet, and I like how she wears Victoria's old clothes. IIRC her outfit from her first birthday photoshoot was also an old one of Victoria's. It would be nice if Madeleine could put her old clothes on Leonore, but I have a feeling that she'll buy new, expensive, designer clothes for her.

I love Estelle's dress. She looks precious, and elegant. I think the fact that the dress is simple makes it even more appealing.

Love that Victoria dresses Estelle in her old smock dresses - so cute

The Danish children look great. I love Isabella' and Josephine's dresses, and the boys look so handsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom