The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Brunei crown prince couple to watch their son's swimming competition, November 16th:

**Crown Prince Billah and daughter Muneerah** **002** **Crown Prince Billah, Princess Sarah, Prince Muntaqim and Princess Muneerah**

Old 11-19-2014, 11:25 AM
Administrator

A cute outfit for Sacha Casiraghi at today's National Day in Monaco, November 19: velvet dungarees and a traditional jacket:

** Full view ** Without the jacket ** Without the jacket 2 **

Old 11-19-2014, 02:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sasha looked absolutely adorable today What a dapper little one.

Old 11-19-2014, 02:48 PM
Royal Highness

Gorgeous little Sasha and very well dressed too.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
Sasha looked absolutely adorable today What a dapper little one.
agree. Love that they took him to this event
Old 11-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh that cheeks kill! However, evne if he looked adorable he was dressed too much old.-fashioned! He looked like Lord Fauntleroy!
Old 11-19-2014, 11:18 PM
Heir Apparent

His outfit was by far the most stylish I've seen on these boards. Camels hair fly away coat and velvet jumper in a very dark green. The coat edged in the same velvet. How chic is that instead of black or brown and the whole fly away cut of the jacket? Any I'd?
Old 11-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

He's adorable! A very fashionable little guy!
Old 11-22-2014, 12:41 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Sacha is adorable and he looked so smart and sweet during the National Day celebrations. Over in the thread about National Day in the Monegasque sub forums, some posters have pointed out that Sacha's outfit is similar to that of traditional German dress for boys, and therefore perhaps it's a nod to Princess Caroline as she is the Princess of Hanover.

And Crown Prince Billah and his sister Princess Muneerah looked lovely during their latest appearances, too. I've always thought that Muneerah has charming outfits.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Courtier

Estelle's dress is from Gap.
Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: Estelle's Dress!
Old 12-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Majesty

Estelle's dress suits her perfectly. She looks so sweet in it.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:30 AM
Royal Highness

I´ve already praised little Sasha´s outfit. Estelle is cute as a pie and always well dressed.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Heir Apparent

I think that photo was taken when Estelle did that photo with little Leonore the past summer... The dress seems the same as this:http://www.oggi.it/people/wp-content...svezia-645.jpg
Old 12-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Serene Highness

The belgian royal children in stylish fall outfits in the documentary about their father's first 500 days of reign
Filip voetbalt in de tuin met de kinderen | VTM
Old 12-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I think that photo was taken when Estelle did that photo with little Leonore the past summer... The dress seems the same as this:http://www.oggi.it/people/wp-content...svezia-645.jpg
What photo? Estelle has not worn that shirt from the first photo of her and Leonore together again. That shirt is from the Gap but in the Solliden photos she is wearing a dress. The dress from the Solliden photos has flutter sleeves and is circle eyelets. The shirt from the Gap is white with lace trim. They are not the same. The dress from the newest photos is from the Gap as well but it is a dress that has been ID in the link above.
Old 12-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Estelle's dress is adorable, and looks quite vintage to me. I love how Victoria and Daniel put Estelle in old fashioned but not too old fashioned (if that makes sense) clothes, that's the look I prefer for little girls in general. A photo of Estelle's pink outfit from the newly released photos:

Princess Estelle with her parents

(I remember this skirt from somewhere, though am not entirely sure where. Could it be from last year's Aret Med Kungafamiljen?)

The Belgian Royal Children look lovely and indeed stylish. They've always worn lovely clothes. That video is precious too, Philippe appears to be a doting father.

The Dutch Princesses wearing lovely dresses from Pili Carrera during a photoshoot for Princess Amalia's eleventh birthday:

!! REAL- MY ROYALS !!: New Official Photos of Catharina Amalia, Alexia & Ariane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbellar View Post
What photo? Estelle has not worn that shirt from the first photo of her and Leonore together again. That shirt is from the Gap but in the Solliden photos she is wearing a dress. The dress from the Solliden photos has flutter sleeves and is circle eyelets. The shirt from the Gap is white with lace trim. They are not the same. The dress from the newest photos is from the Gap as well but it is a dress that has been ID in the link above.
I think, but of course I don't know for sure, Marty91charmed was referring to the newest photos of Estelle.

Old 12-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Estelle's dress is adorable, and looks quite vintage to me. I love how Victoria and Daniel put Estelle in old fashioned but not too old fashioned (if that makes sense) clothes, that's the look I prefer for little girls in general. A photo of Estelle's pink outfit from the newly released photos:

Princess Estelle with her parents

(I remember this skirt from somewhere, though am not entirely sure where. Could it be from last year's Aret Med Kungafamiljen?)
That is the exact outfit she wore to Skansen when she opened the Exhibit with Victoria.
Old 12-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Ah OK, thanks for the information. I think this is the visit you're referring to. In the Aret Med Kungafamiljen clip that I was referring to, Estelle is wearing a different outfit, though I didn't remember that at the time I posted.

Old 12-13-2014, 04:35 AM
Serene Highness

Princess Louise was a very elegant little lady at the funeral of Queen Fabiola
Emotiva y multitudinaria despedida a Fabiola de Bélgica con sentimiento español
Old 12-13-2014, 06:20 AM
Royal Highness

Very nicely dressed not only Louise but the other children as well.

Closed Thread

Tags
fashion, fashion for the little royals, little royal fashion, little royals style