Fashion for the little royals Part 6: April 2014 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth's dress (and Eleonore's too) are from Natan. They had it last year when their father became king :)

I've noticed that Elisabeth tends to favor either ballerinas or calf boots, we rarely see her wearing trainers for example, even going to school I've seen her wearing boots a couple times.

Elizabeth's dress (and Eleonore's too) are from Natan. They had it last year when their father became king :)

They wore the Natan dresses at the national day celebrations in 2014.

Perfect. They're not too matchy matchy, but the same style.

The Belgian kids look lovely. The casual and the more dressy outfits are perfect and age appropriate. Louise looks sweet, and when her hair is styled like this, she looks a few years younger (not a criticism, just an observation). The only issue I have is the scarf;I it covers the front of her coat, and although the color is festive, it would have looked better if styled differently. Now, with that said, it's Louise's typical classic style look, which I'm always a fan of.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I think that Louise is generally dressed like she's still a small kid.

it will only be an issue if she is 17 and still wearing white tights and Mary Janes ;) She is only 11.

The group family photo of Christmas with Queen Margrethe of Denmark with her sisters' families includes pictures of almost all the sisters's grandchildren, except Princess Nathalie's son. She didn't attend as she's is close to her due date of pregnancy with her 2nd child. All 8 of Queen Margrethe's grandchildres, all 9 of Queen Anne Marie of Greece grandchildren and 2 of Princess Benedickte of Berleburg's 3 (soon to be 4) grandchildren are pictures. It's so good to see Princess Alexia of Greece's children; they're gorgeous!

Princess Isabella and Princess Josephine's dress is the same dress worn by Princess Amalia of the Netherlands in the pictures that were released this fall. The dress is from Spanish brand Pili Carrera.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/537/ivrcxO.jpg

Here's the list starting from the back left (from the Official site of the DRF)
H.K.H. Kronprins Pavlos, H.K.H. Prinsesse Theodora, Don Carlos Morales Quintana, H.K.H. Prinsesse Alexia, H.K.H. Prins Achileas, H.K.H. Prins Konstantin, H.K.H. Prinsesse Marie, H.K.H. Prins Joachim, H.K.H. Kronprinsessen, H.K.H. Kronprinsen, Arietta Morales, H.K.H. Prinsesse Maria, H.K.H. Kronprinsesse Marie-Chantal, H.K.H. Prins Philippos, H.K.H. Prinsesse Tatiana, H.K.H. Prins Nikolaos, H.K.H. Prins Odysseas, H.H. Prins Felix, H.H. Prins Nikolai, H.H. Prinsesse Alexandra, Greve Jefferson, Komtesse Ingrid, Greve Richard, H.M. Dronning Anne-Marie, H.M. Kong Konstantin, H.M. Dronningen, H.K.H. Prinsgemalen, H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte, Anne-Marie Morales, Amelia Morales, Carlos Morales, H.K.H. Prins Aristidis, H.H. Prins Henrik, H.K.H. Prinsesse Josephine, H.H. Prinsesse Athena, H.K.H. Prinsesse Isabella, H.K.H. Prins Vincent og H.K.H. Prins Christian.

Also from Princess Maria's Instagram:

http://i57.tinypic.com/8wxjrt.jpg

Last edited:
Wow..Louise looks so much like her grandmother QEII when she was a child.
I had the same reaction, while I never thought she looked so much like her grandmother... She will be indeed very beautiful then :flowers:

Found those two close-up pictures at the children from the Danish royal Christmas:

Isabella and Josephine is wearing the same dress from Pili Carrera. And Josephine with her usual bow in her hair matching the dress. Hasn't she just get long beautiful hair? Almost same length as her older sister now. Vincent has walk in father's footsteps with the red pants and now also the mustard yellow. Adore how this foursome always is dressed. I also like Alexia two girls in their nice dresses. Dressed up for Christmas. All the boys are almost similar dressed. Shirt underneath, blouse pulled over and almost the same shoes.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd...._=1429005833_e2d1178c4f6a2dc1fab1a8cc5576fc99
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd...._=1430364161_289fe0020892c76f314e11b9a0095dba

Last edited:
Are Isabella and Josephine wearing the same Pili Carera dress that Amalia (or one of the A's) was wearing in recent photos of them? Not the Christmas photos but the ones of just the girls released before that.

I didn't like Louise's outfit yesterday - I never minded the white tights look but I had hoped that this year she would have been allowed to grow out of them and wear something else and even wear ballet pumps, not Mary-Jane's. I also didn't like her coat, even though it is very traditional and very appropriate.

Are Isabella and Josephine wearing the same Pili Carera dress that Amalia (or one of the A's) was wearing in recent photos of them? Not the Christmas photos but the ones of just the girls released before that.

I didn't like Louise's outfit yesterday - I never minded the white tights look but I had hoped that this year she would have been allowed to grow out of them and wear something else and even wear ballet pumps, not Mary-Jane's. I also didn't like her coat, even though it is very traditional and very appropriate.

I have a feeling that Louise may have chosen her look. Maybe she just wanted to be comfortable during the walk, and her shoes look like they provide some support. I don't mind her dressing like she does, because she's still a relatively little girl. There will be plenty of time for her to dress in a more grown-up fashion.

On another note, I love the dresses Isabella and Josephine have on in the Christmas photo. They're not over the top flashy. Isabella's bow is looking so sweet on her.

I have just Googled the Pili Carrera dress in question and I think you might be correct in thinking that Isabella and Josephine are wearing the same dress as Amalia. Here is Amalia's dress:

AAA Christmas Photos

And here are Isabella and Josephine's dresses (courtesy of Roskilde):

Danish/Greek Royal Children

Regarding Louise's outfit, I quite liked it. I liked how she had a green scarf to add some colour to her outfit. I much prefer it to the pink coat she wore one Christmas (I can't remember whether it was last Christmas or Christmas 2012). I love the white tights and black Mary Janes look as it looks smart, and adorable on younger children, but I do agree that Louise is perhaps getting a little too old for it now. Margarita Armstrong-Jones is a similar age to Louise and I've noticed she has started to wear ballet pumps with white tights which I think is a little better for their age group.

I love the Belgian Children's outfits. I think the photos where Elisabeth and Eleonore are wearing their inauguration dresses were taken from the same photoshoot as the photo Philippe and Mathilde chose for their Christmas card this year.

All four of the Belgian Royal children are a perfect mixture of their parents features. The two eldest(Elisabeth and Gabriel) are particularly beautiful.

Louise is too ole for the white tights and Mary Janes, a nice look for a little girl but not a tween. Simply wearing boots, with no heel would have solved it.
Love little Josephine.s bow, and what I can see the blue dress matching with her sister is very nice. Wish her sister had a neater hairstyle

How lovely that Amalia, Isabella and Josephine were wearing the same kind of dress.

I think I prefer Ariane's dress out of all three girls's dresses. The colour is beautiful and complements her nicely and I prefer that cut to the cut of Amalia's dress.

From the DRF Christmas gathering picture, I really like Henrik's jumper. So comfortable looking and Christmassy. Isabella and Josephine's (and Amalia's) dress is sweet as well – and I adore Josephine's bow. My favourite dress, I think, was Arrietta's. It was so simple yet beautiful, cosy and wintery. Ingrid's was also great.

Little Lalla Khadija is adorable and I love her coat. She already looks stylish. I like her flower headband too. Moulay Hassan also looks smart in his suit.

I don't know who the girl in white is but she is breathtaking.

Louise is too ole for the white tights and Mary Janes, a nice look for a little girl but not a tween. Simply wearing boots, with no heel would have solved it.
Love little Josephine.s bow, and what I can see the blue dress matching with her sister is very nice. Wish her sister had a neater hairstyle

But isn't a "tween" considered ages 12-13? I've never thought of an 11 year-old as anything other than simply a child, honestly.

Totally agree about Princess Isabella's hair. What a mess compared to her little sister. But she looks exactly like her father, imo and so does Christian.

That's my pet peeve...A cute girl in a sweet outfit with long messy or wind blown hair all in her face, Which I notice often with Isabella. A cute braid or pony is not that difficult.

That's my pet peeve...A cute girl in a sweet outfit with long messy or wind blown hair all in her face, Which I notice often with Isabella. A cute braid or pony is not that difficult.

I agree with you, but I'm thinking that maybe Isabella doesn't like having her hair restricted. I've worked with children who simply won't let anyone near their hair. Parents had horror stories about hair brushing.

Perhaps, the photographer trying to wrangle approximately 40 people including 17 kids (with several children 4 and under) to sit still look at the camera and smile may not want people to disrupt the flow for hair fixing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom