Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Part 5 of
Fashion for the little royals

You can find the old thread here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Princess Estelle at her aunt's wedding yesterday (June 8):

Full view ~ Close up

Estelle was too cute at the wedding yesterday, and I thought her dress was very pretty; it looks like it's made out of silk. Her shoes are nice too, I especially love the frilly socks!

Estelle looked so adorable in all white.

Estelle was too cute in her white smock dress - perfect for the wedding. She looked adorable

Lalla Khadija in lovely green caftan
ImageBam

I love the shade of green of Lalla Khadija's caftan. I also like her earrings.

June 6th, 2013: Lady Louise Windsor and her brother James, Viscount Severn at Trooping the Colour in London:

James and Louise close up ~ Lady Louise close up ~ James close up

Louise's coat looks familiar, I think she wore it at Sandringham last year. I like the colour of it. James's outfit is very nice too, I like how he is wearing two shades of blue together.

Last edited:
I think Louise wore that coat this past Christmas. It's a lovely shade of pink, and it suits Louise. I love how her hair is styled as well. James looks handsome in his shirt and sweater. Once again, the Wessex kids are dressed well, and appropriately.

No matter how much I love our royal family, I wish they wouldn't put these girls in the same outfits.

I love the foto's of Haakon, Mette-Marit and their family. Marius looks so grown up. He is one handsome kid..

In the picture of the Norwegian Crown Princely family seated in the library Haakon and Marius are wearing matching bracelets. Does anyone recognise them? Are they for a charity?

I think the three As for once were very well dressed (as they were in the King´s investiture).
Loved the pictures of the Norwegian family.The kids, as usual very well dressed.

The setting of the Dutch royal family picture is quite nice, but I don't like that they have to put the girls in the same clothes all the time... it becomes really tiring :sleep:
And I also don't like how Amalia is sitting there.

The Norwegian family photos are wonderful :flowers: Love Ingrid's skirt! And Sverre always looks like he is so much fun :ROFLMAO:

The dresses the Dutch girls are wearing they wore to the rehearsal of the investiture.

I think the Dutch princesses could benefit from dressing a bit differently from one another. However, they did look nice for the photo shoot. The Norwegian royal children looked great as well.

I think the Dutch princesses could benefit from dressing a bit differently from one another. However, they did look nice for the photo shoot. The Norwegian royal children looked great as well.

Maybe they like dressing alike. My sisters and I loved doing it until I turned about 10. (I'm the oldest)

My sisters and I thought dressing alike was fun. And the "A's" don't dress alike all the time even now. I think they look like delightful children who are being well reared.

As for Estelle...I am in love. She exceeds the limit for adorable! And what facial expressions she has! I also love her clothes. Wouldn't it be fun to have a summer party in your backyard and invite all the young royals with their children.

I'm surprised she has blond hair! I know blond runs in Victoria and Daniel's families. But with two parents with dark hair, you'd think Estelle wouldn't have light hair

I'm surprised she has blond hair! I know blond runs in Victoria and Daniel's families. But with two parents with dark hair, you'd think Estelle wouldn't have light hair

Daniel was quite blond when he was a child.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

He, like me, has got dark hair when growing up. I was as blond as Daniel as a child and now I have dark brown hair.

Estelle - :wub:. Love the outfit.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Estelle ohhh my sweetie!!! I wanna steal you :D

Lalla Khadija in a white caftan with golden embroidery and Moulay Hassan in peach color for official dinner with King JC of Spain.

**Full View**

Estelle ohhh my sweetie!!! I wanna steal you :D

Lalla Khadija in a white caftan with golden embroidery and Moulay Hassan in peach color for official dinner with King JC of Spain.

**Full View**

I love her tiara. I girl after my own hears:ROFLMAO:.

Lovely children and beautifully dressed. The three As only wear matching outfits in ceremonial occasions.Mostly they wear different outfits.
Beautiful pink dress for Estelle. I love that traditional dress she has.

That young lady is going to be a real heartbreaker in a few years time. Thanks so much for the close up, as it gives a much closer look at that gorgeous bead and needlework on HRH's caftan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom