The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

Welcome to Part 5 of
Fashion for the little royals

You can find the old thread here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Old 06-09-2013, 08:36 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Princess Estelle at her aunt's wedding yesterday (June 8):

Full view ~ Close up

Estelle was too cute at the wedding yesterday, and I thought her dress was very pretty; it looks like it's made out of silk. Her shoes are nice too, I especially love the frilly socks!

"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Majesty

Estelle looked so adorable in all white.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Estelle was too cute in her white smock dress - perfect for the wedding. She looked adorable

Old 06-15-2013, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Lalla Khadija in lovely green caftan
ImageBam
Old 06-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
Lalla Khadija in lovely green caftan
ImageBam
I love the shade of green of Lalla Khadija's caftan. I also like her earrings.

June 6th, 2013: Lady Louise Windsor and her brother James, Viscount Severn at Trooping the Colour in London:

James and Louise close up ~ Lady Louise close up ~ James close up

Louise's coat looks familiar, I think she wore it at Sandringham last year. I like the colour of it. James's outfit is very nice too, I like how he is wearing two shades of blue together.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Majesty

I think Louise wore that coat this past Christmas. It's a lovely shade of pink, and it suits Louise. I love how her hair is styled as well. James looks handsome in his shirt and sweater. Once again, the Wessex kids are dressed well, and appropriately.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:22 AM
Royal Highness

Royal children for a photoshoot with their parents.

**Full Dutch family picture** **Amalia, Alexia & Ariane**

**Full Norwegen family picture** **Full picture 02**
Old 06-26-2013, 04:07 AM
Aristocracy

No matter how much I love our royal family, I wish they wouldn't put these girls in the same outfits.

I love the foto's of Haakon, Mette-Marit and their family. Marius looks so grown up. He is one handsome kid..
Old 06-26-2013, 05:08 AM
Royal Highness

In the picture of the Norwegian Crown Princely family seated in the library Haakon and Marius are wearing matching bracelets. Does anyone recognise them? Are they for a charity?
Old 06-26-2013, 08:06 AM
Royal Highness

I think the three As for once were very well dressed (as they were in the King´s investiture).
Loved the pictures of the Norwegian family.The kids, as usual very well dressed.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Courtier

The setting of the Dutch royal family picture is quite nice, but I don't like that they have to put the girls in the same clothes all the time... it becomes really tiring
And I also don't like how Amalia is sitting there.

The Norwegian family photos are wonderful Love Ingrid's skirt! And Sverre always looks like he is so much fun
Old 06-26-2013, 10:45 AM
Commoner

The dresses the Dutch girls are wearing they wore to the rehearsal of the investiture.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Majesty

I think the Dutch princesses could benefit from dressing a bit differently from one another. However, they did look nice for the photo shoot. The Norwegian royal children looked great as well.

Old 06-27-2013, 06:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I think the Dutch princesses could benefit from dressing a bit differently from one another. However, they did look nice for the photo shoot. The Norwegian royal children looked great as well.
Maybe they like dressing alike. My sisters and I loved doing it until I turned about 10. (I'm the oldest)
Old 06-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
Royal children for a photoshoot with their parents.

**Full Dutch family picture** **Amalia, Alexia & Ariane**

**Full Norwegen family picture** **Full picture 02**
I don't mind the Three A's wearing matching outfits, I think they look sweet. Their shoes are nice as well.

I like Ingrid Alexandra's outfit, it's very cute and I love the colour combinations. She is a pretty little girl. Sverre Magnus also looks nice in his light blue polo top.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Cute Estelle in white on her mother's birthday
http://media.shootitlive.com/YGsgchs...expressen/1067
http://media.shootitlive.com/BjSLIzC...tonbladet/1505
http://media.shootitlive.com/UqvbFJ6...expressen/1067
Old 07-14-2013, 11:42 AM
Aristocracy

My sisters and I thought dressing alike was fun. And the "A's" don't dress alike all the time even now. I think they look like delightful children who are being well reared.

As for Estelle...I am in love. She exceeds the limit for adorable! And what facial expressions she has! I also love her clothes. Wouldn't it be fun to have a summer party in your backyard and invite all the young royals with their children.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:46 AM

I'm surprised she has blond hair! I know blond runs in Victoria and Daniel's families. But with two parents with dark hair, you'd think Estelle wouldn't have light hair

Old 07-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissByrd View Post
Wouldn't it be fun to have a summer party in your backyard and invite all the young royals with their children.
That's everyone's wish here

Tags
fashion, fashion for the little royals, kids fashion, kids style, little royals style