Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love now the Danish children look. Josephine and Isabella have nice coats, and Christian and Vincent look very handsome in their dress shirts. Athen is absolutely precious.

Fred and Mary's four look great, and I just love Leonor and Sofia's dresses, particularly Leonor's - gorgeous dress.

All these children, very well dressed.The two infantitas always impeccable, lovely dresses. The foursome from Denmark also lovely. Loved the outfits of Isabella and Josephine and the boys very handsome as well.

I love twins fassion- jacket of Vincent, red coat and shoes of Josephine ;)
Also Infantas Leonor and Sofía 's dress are really beautiful :flowers:

Princess Estelle with Victoria as the received Christmas trees.

I like the red coat, it reminds me of Princess Josephine's though Estelle's buttons are not as bright. I don't like the hair bow. It looks like the same dress and bow from the cookie making session based on little bit peeking out from the coat.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4505/ucr0.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6106/dxea.jpg

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4408/mf4n.jpg

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/196/lyis.jpg

Last edited:
Estelle is always very well dressed. She looks very well in her red coat.

Fred and Mary's four look great, and I just love Leonor and Sofia's dresses, particularly Leonor's - gorgeous dress.
Lenor and Sofia are consistently two of the best dressed little princesses.

I like what Mary and Fred have been choosing for their family too. Isabella's outfits are much nicer than they were in the past IMO.

The red coat is lovely, very Christmassy which is perfect for the occasion. The hair bow is a bit much, it would have been nice if it had been smaller, but it's not terrible. She's a very well-dressed little munchkin, kudos to Daniel and Victoria.

Estelle looks so festive, and precious.

Love little Josephine's red dress and shoes. Her hair is nicely done too. Estelle looks adorable in her little blue dress, the ruffles on the neck and short sleeves are charming. But it does make me wonder how warm they keep their house in Sweden??
Her red coat is also so charming, with the bow. So nice to see her with more hair, and blonde. Her Aunt and Uncle and I think grandfather were blondies as children.

Love little Josephine's red dress and shoes. Her hair is nicely done too. Estelle looks adorable in her little blue dress, the ruffles on the neck and short sleeves are charming. But it does make me wonder how warm they keep their house in Sweden??
Her red coat is also so charming, with the bow. So nice to see her with more hair, and blonde. Her Aunt and Uncle and I think grandfather were blondies as children.

I would think that they keep their houses as warm in Sweden as here in Finland, where I wear short sleeves the whole winter when I'm home. We got about 21-22 degrees Celsius at our homes, it is very warm. Some people have even 24 degrees, but 22 is enough for me.

Estelle looks lovely in her beautiful red coat, and the boots are adorable. I don't mind the bow, it makes her very Chrismassy.

I would think that they keep their houses as warm in Sweden as here in Finland, where I wear short sleeves the whole winter when I'm home. We got about 21-22 degrees Celsius at our homes, it is very warm. Some people have even 24 degrees, but 22 is enough for me.

Really??? Everyone I know has about 18 degrees during the day and 20 during the evening. I would not want to pay your heating bills… ;)

Estelle looks adorable (as usual!) and very festive in her red coat. However I'm not so sure about her silver boots, they don't really go with her dress - patent Mary-Janes would've looked better. But I'll give her a pass, since she's too cute and a little one. :)

I've already posted this (above your post) :flowers::

The latest outfits from the Danish Royal Children:

Little Henrik and Athena ~ Crown Princely Children: Coats on ~ Crown Princely Children: Coats off

All children's outfits are lovely, although I'm not too keen on Isabella's coat.

Really??? Everyone I know has about 18 degrees during the day and 20 during the evening. I would not want to pay your heating bills… ;)

Indoor Air Research shows that most people in Finland are happy when the room temperature in the living rooms is about 21 ° C. It is also considered as a healthy and energy efficient temperature. In a bedroom, the temperature may be 18 - 20 ° C.
I pay happily my heating bills, as long as I feel comfortable at my home and don't have to wear a lot of clothes.

December 19: Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway and Prince Sverre Magnus wearing smart outfits during the Christmas Photoshoot:

Ingrid and Sverre Close Up ~ Ingrid Close Up: New earrings ~ Ingrid and Sverre Full View

December 20: Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine of Denmark wearing cute outfits whilst posing for a new photo:

Photo
With credit to Roskilde who originally posted this in the "Cute Royal Children 2" thread.

December 21: Savannah and Isla Phillips wearing lovely casual outfits during the Ascot Christmas Races:

Savannah Full View ~ Savannah Side View ~ Savannah's Hat ~ Isla Full View ~ Isla Close Up

Last edited:
Those two little girls, Savannah and Isla are abbsolutely precious. Loved their outfits!

Wow! There are so many children :lol:
Ingrid has earrings! So lovely :in_love:
Danish twin prince and princess just cute. their clothes are so simple and clear.
I like Savannah's red coat also Isla's brown coat - nice match for sweet little girls. ;)

Last edited:
I love the color of Ingrid's dress and earrings. Her hairstyle is very pretty too. Sverre looks very handsome, and I love the color of his shirt. Savannah and Isla look very cute in their winter coats, and hats.

The Phillips family looks to be very close. Beautiful pictures of the girls and their parents.

I love the color of Ingrid's dress and earrings. Her hairstyle is very pretty too. Sverre looks very handsome, and I love the color of his shirt. Savannah and Isla look very cute in their winter coats, and hats.
Ingrid and Sverre appear to have grown and changed a lot this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Louise Windsor at the Christmas Ascot proceedings on 21st December wearing a cute military style jacket and tartan skirt underneath. I like that she isn't wearing white tights for a change.

Louise + Full length

James
You can only see his jumper and shirt, but he's a cutie so he needs to be seen.

Last edited:
Ingrid and Sverre look grown up in those pictures, bur I loved the way they are dressed and Ingrid´s earrings!Lady Louise is a young lady already. Loved her coat.James, always adorable.

Louise's is coat is by the designer Pale Cloud, who designed the pink coat Louise and Isabella both had last year.

Jordan Coat

Louise looks like a young lady. I love her coat. James is a cutie, and I love that he brought a little stuffed dragon :D.

Lady Louise is more and more charming young lady!
James,Viscount Severn is becomes a handsome guy :)
Both are so growing up last saw them.
I like Lady Louise's coat. That's color and shape are very lovely :wub:

I love Louise's coat, it looks very cosy. Her red cardigan and tartan skirt are also nice, and festive. James looks nice in his blue jumper and shirt.
:xmastree:

Yes, that is about what we do here and wear sweaters!

What a feast for the eyes, all of these gorgeous children! The infantas are so beautiful, but I really don't like the brownish dresses, they look a litle "house on the Prarie" for me.
Ingrid is a real beauty, I love the way her hair is done. Her brother is also adorable and beautifully dressed in this suit and tie. I wish the tie was a little slimmer, like his fathers'. The color is just right!
The new photo of the danish twins has to be my favorite, however, I imagine it took quite a few tries, separately, to get these cute smiles on 2 yr olds and put them together;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom