Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even notice the boots! They are a bit odd but as she is running around in the leaves and most probably wet puddles, they are perfectly suitable.

I love the colour of the coat, does anyone know where it is from?
I agree, they also look quite strong and comfortable.

Also; I'm not sure where Estelle's coat is from, but MyRoyals is usually good at ID'ing clothes so they'll probably have something in a couple of weeks. I checked on Marie-Chantal and Livly's sites to see if it was part of their collections, but nothing came up. :flowers:

I agree, they also look quite strong and comfortable.

Also; I'm not sure where Estelle's coat is from, but MyRoyals is usually good at ID'ing clothes so they'll probably have something in a couple of weeks. I checked on Marie-Chantal and Livly's sites to see if it was part of their collections, but nothing came up. :flowers:

NewMyRoyals often finds their ID's from other forums, like this here.
Estelle's coat is from Bonpoint.
Estelle i Bonpoint – igen Kungliga modebloggen

I am guessing they were in their school uniforms underneath those matching coats. They looked toasty warm and they are beautiful little girls. I like their hairstyles as well.

I am guessing they were in their school uniforms underneath those matching coats. They looked toasty warm and they are beautiful little girls. I like their hairstyles as well.
I agree. The girls have beautiful hair to begin with, but their hairstyle is always perfect.

Leonor and Sofia are very cute little girls and they look cosy and smart in their navy coats.

I'm guessing that too, The Two Infantas are wearing navy tights and you can see a bit of Leonor's grey skirt in this photo. I would imagine that Leonor and Sofia have come straight from school or left school earlier.

I realky love the jackets. The girls look stylish and warm.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Again , many points for the Infantitas, Alaways well-dressed and beautiful hairdos. I loved the coats:stylish, comfortable and warm.

Like their mums promote the designers from their country, the little royals promote their country’s products from the pram

George in his Silver Cross Kate Middleton Pushing Prince George in Stroller
Estelle in her Brio Victoria och Daniel valde barnvagn från Brio - Mama
Christian in his Odder http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/DRWs/dec251.jpg
Leonor in her Bebecar La infanta Leonor, que tiene los ojos azules, retratada en brazos de su padre, don Felipe
Amalia in her Bugaboo Promis und ihre Kinderwagen - Aktuelle Stunde

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing the pictures of the various baby carriages used by royal babies. I like George's, and Amalia's strollers, along with Estelle's.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Is good to see her with a smile as She usually looks reserved and serious; I would think she is pretty much dressing and choosing her clothes at this point. If so, she will be stunning in her choice gowns in a few years.

Elisabeth looks lovely and trendy and I love her boots. She is so like her father, it's so lovely. Nice to see her smile too. :)

Like their mums promote the designers from their country, the little royals promote their country’s products from the pram

George in his Silver Cross Kate Middleton Pushing Prince George in Stroller
Estelle in her Brio Victoria och Daniel valde barnvagn från Brio - Mama
Christian in his Odder http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/DRWs/dec251.jpg
Leonor in her Bebecar La infanta Leonor, que tiene los ojos azules, retratada en brazos de su padre, don Felipe
Amalia in her Bugaboo Promis und ihre Kinderwagen - Aktuelle Stunde

Thanks for that. I don't like the traditional Silver Cross pram that the British royals tend to choose. Though I HATED the three wheeled "trendier" buggy Edward and Sophie chose for Louise and James. Not my cup of tea at all.

My friends have a bugaboo for their daughter and I can't help but dislike it, mainly because I feel it resembles a weird sort of wheelchair.

Last edited:
Elisabeth looks so sweet and chic; and I agree, it's lovely to see her with a smile on her face.

As for the prams, IIRC the Danish RF has been sticking to Odder since Prince Nikolai was a baby. Along with the Emmaljunga, the Odder pram is the most used pram in Denmark, so it's no surprise that the RF opted for a such one as well (all of their prams have been gifts from the factory, but I presume that they would have thanked no had they not wanted them). Christian's pram was black and Isabella's was white. For the twins, Mary and Frederik were given a custom made Odder in beige and they chose the colour themselves (they normally don't make twin prams in beige). According to Odder, Marie and Joachim were torn between a brown pram and a bright beige for Prince Henrik - and opted for the latter in the end. I don't recall ever having seen Athena in a pram, but I presume she was given a new one as Isabella was given a new one back in 2007 as well. QMII also had her own old pram restored and given to Mary and Frederik to use for Christian (sadly there's no picture of it though).

Elisabeth looks very elegant, and I love her smile.

Very nice photo of Princess Elizabeth. Her choice of clothing is ideal for going to school in a cold day.

Elisabeth looked nice and "smart but casual" on her way to school. I like her bag too, the fabric is quite pretty. It looks similar to the fabric used on Cath Kidston products. On a slightly different note, I also agree with the above posts on how it's nice to see her smile. :)

:previous: That's a lovely dress on Estelle and I like her apron. Very cute and festive!

Estelle is adorable and I'm slightly surprised she's a blonde now, since her parents are both brunettes

Estelle is adorable and I'm slightly surprised she's a blonde now, since her parents are both brunettes

Perhaps Estelle will be a brunette when she's older; I had similar hair to Estelle when I was her age, but it turned brown when I was around three or four years old. :) I think this will be likely as most, if not all, of the Bernadottes are brunettes.

Last edited:
There is a video somewhere of SRF from 1985 where they are in the kitchen making sausages. Princess Madeleine was very small (with blonde curly hair). When you see Prince Carl Philip, you can see where much of Estelle's looks come. He had very blonde hair, facial expressions, etc. If I find the link I will post it.

I simply love Estelle's dress, and the bow in her hair. I'm happy that they chose blue, instead of red or green for the dress. It's different.

Princess Estelle is soooo cute and lovely!
Her nice blue dress is wonderful.
She start becoming more and more pretty (for sure already pretty) :wub:
She is a daddy's girl :heart2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom