Fashion for the little royals Part 4: July 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurray!The three little As looking gorgeous and elegant in their outfits. I loved the colour of the dresses also the fact that their beautiful hair was perfect.

The 3 Dutch princesses look lovely. Congratulations to the new Princess of Orange!

I'm not a fan of dressing your children in the same dresses.
But today Amalia, Alexia and Ariane looked like three sunrays on the balcony in Amsterdam.

I think that's a lovely description - the three little princesses did look beautiful!
I think for an occassion so historic and formal like this, it was right and proper to have the princesses dressed in the same way. When Juliana came to the throne, her four daughters were dressed identically and I think it presents a very nice, neat image. I like to imagine that the three princesses had a good long chat with each other and their mother to decide what colour they should all wear and have fun choosing their outfits!

I think they were so lovely, the three of them. Yellow was a wise choice, IMO. They stand out in the balcony. I even like the little headpieces.

The girls look beautiful! A happy color for a happy day! Congratulations to Amalia as new Princess of Orange.

the girls look cute and i like thedress but i don't like the colour on them they are very blond and yelow dress for me is a no-no

I'm not a huge fan of the identical dresses, but today it seemed just right. They looked darling.

The girls look amazing. Love that they had same color dresses but in different styles.

I don't have children so I don't understand this either. Is it to save money? Avoid fighting by the kids over clothes? I'm glad there was some individuality in the girls' dresses for the Inaugeration even if you couldn't tell at first glance.

The girls look amazing. Love that they had same color dresses but in different styles.

I found that cute, too. Especially as the new Princess of Orange had one with a decollete fashioned a bit like that like a grown-up, while the others had more childlike designs.

A really surprise by the outfits of the girls !! I like the colour and the details of the dresses , especially different in design in a same tone !!

I don't have children so I don't understand this either. Is it to save money? Avoid fighting by the kids over clothes? I'm glad there was some individuality in the girls' dresses for the Inaugeration even if you couldn't tell at first glance.

I used to dress my boys a lot in matching clothing, or in same shirts but different colors. To me, they looked equally well dressed, and it seemed like a neater presentation. And it was fun. Now that they are older I don't do it - different personalities and they'd never want to look the same.

I thought the girls' dresses beautiful, esp. the blue today. The different styles reflected the different levels of maturity, which was nice. I esp. liked Alexia's with the bow in front.

Very nice indeed the three As in their blue dresses. Amalia has grown up a lot. She´s a young lady now.A nice way to mark differences in the dressses but matching the colour.

i love the blue dress on the girls! same fabric diferent designs, that is really nice!

Normally I don't like to see children dressed alike but today I thought it very appropriate for the occasion plus, no one stood out, to me, they all looked equal and like their parents. I wonder, although Amalia is now Princess of Orange, if it wasn't done so that all three A's felt the same part of the ceremony? Just an opinion.....

I loved the girls' dresses for the Inauguration. All in the same shade but enough difference with the styles to make them their own. Even the color similarities with their mother and grandmother was a unifying theme.

I loved the girls' yellow dresses - they were beautiful and adorable, particularly with the hairband.

I wasn't a fan of the blue dresses, mainly because of their long length. Was the length a requirement? Would knee length have been inappropriate?

I loved the girls' yellow dresses - they were beautiful and adorable, particularly with the hairband.

I wasn't a fan of the blue dresses, mainly because of their long length. Was the length a requirement? Would knee length have been inappropriate?

I think knee length would looked weird considering everyone else was in court dress. But tea length seems to have been comfortable for them to wear, and the girls didn't looked stressed by their dresses.

The blue dresses were by Natan, was said on TV.

These dresses are adorable! . . . I loved the fact that each one had a slightly different design at the neckline, perhaphs to accomodate their age differences. And the royal blue looked beautiful on all of them. I also liked their length since it made it easier for them to walk, rather than having floor length dresses. Beautiful princesses! they raised the bar today. :flowers:

Last edited:
I loved the yellow and blue dresses on the girls. So adorable!

But today Amalia, Alexia and Ariane looked like three sunrays on the balcony in Amsterdam.

I agree with you, the Three Princesses did look like sunrays/sunflowers on the balcony. They're very cute, and I really like the colour of their dresses and their little headbands. Thank you for posting. :)

I love the Princesses' blue dresses, when I first saw them I was wondering if they were that colour to match Maxima's dress. I also think that their bows are adorable and their shoes are nice. Thank you for posting. :)

Last edited:
Here you have:
**Full View** **Full View2** **Close-up**

Thank you for the pictures! Estelle is a doll, plain and simple :wub:.

The Dutch Princesses looked quite lovely. The yellow dresses were a nice choice, and the headbands with bows were quite stylish. The blue gowns were nice as well. The only complaint I had was in regards to the bow on the front of Alexia's dress. It just didn't mesh in my eyes. The outfits for today looked nice and casual, but elegant too. All three are such attractive little girls, and their parents dress them pretty well.

I loved the Dutch princesses outfits and hairstyles and shoes.
I thought the matching yellow dresses with rolled collars and headbands was perfect.
The blue dresses with different necklines was just the right touch. Also, the way the dresses were the same length when they stood up, for the photos was a masterful touch. For that to work, Amalia would necessarily have to have a longer gown, than the next sister, etc. The length and fullness of the blue dresses was perfect for girls too, it allowed them freedom to move under their dresses and no room for errors when sitting as a short dress can. Brilliant, thoughtful touches.
The capes were a finishing touch although I wouldnt have chosen camel.

Little Estelle is such adorable!
I liked the Dutch princesses outfits and hairstyles, they looked lovely, especialy in their yellow dresses with headbands - perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom