Fashion for the little royals Part 4: July 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that tights would have perhaps looked better too. The girls look lovely as always, but I am not a fan of the matching shoes and socks. Their shoes are lovely and I wish Lady Louise wore shoes like that more often, as opposed to her black shoes all the time.

Lady Louise Windsor attending the traditional Easter Service in Windsor, England.

I am not a huge fan of her coat, simply because it looks really big. I do love her little bow which you can't really see in the photo. I wish she didn't always wear black shoes, but Louise is too sweet to dislike what she wears.

I love the hair ribbon in Louise's hair. Her style of dress reminds me of early 20th century, when girls dressed like that until they were well into their teens. The style suits Louise. She may even be the one to initiate the choice of clothing that she wears. I think the coat is indeed too big, but as I said in the other thread, she may be in that in-between-sizes period, when she's too big for her previous coats, but not quite big enough for this one. As to her shoes, again, they suit the style of dress she has going. I'd love to see some simple ballet flats on her, but who knows, she may like her black, heavy shoes. Maybe they're more roomy/comfortable. Kids can be very funny with clothing, and have a 'favorite' pair of shoes/pants that they want to wear all the time. On a side note, I'd love to see the tartan coat (or something like it) appear again. Louise looked quite lovely in hers last year.

Those hairdos are absolutely lovely.

I love the hair ribbon in Louise's hair. Her style of dress reminds me of early 20th century, when girls dressed like that until they were well into their teens. The style suits Louise. She may even be the one to initiate the choice of clothing that she wears. I think the coat is indeed too big, but as I said in the other thread, she may be in that in-between-sizes period, when she's too big for her previous coats, but not quite big enough for this one. As to her shoes, again, they suit the style of dress she has going. I'd love to see some simple ballet flats on her, but who knows, she may like her black, heavy shoes. Maybe they're more roomy/comfortable. Kids can be very funny with clothing, and have a 'favorite' pair of shoes/pants that they want to wear all the time. On a side note, I'd love to see the tartan coat (or something like it) appear again. Louise looked quite lovely in hers last year.

I loved her tartan coat and beret, it was delightful.

Leonor and Sofia looked absolutely delightful at the Easter Mass. I love their pretty Spring dresses and their cute cardigans. Their hair styles are lovely, too. To sum this look up in one word: adorable!

Regarding Lady Louise's outift: I think the coat is very smart, and I love her cute little bow. :)

Last edited:
I loved her tartan coat and beret, it was delightful.
I recall her cousins Zara, Beatrice and Eugenie in similar looking coats when they were her age. The British royals seem to like traditional fashions for their children.

I agree with you totally. It´s a pleasure to see them.
I love the infantitas' outfits and it's nice to see a new hairstyle for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The infantas look so cute with their spring dresses! I agree they are probably the most beautiful royal children out there at the moment :flowers:

Very pretty Sheika al Jalila in her pink Arabian outfit. It´s nice to see little firls well-dressed and with neat hairdos, even though wearing different styles. Each style suits to a t those gorgeous girls.

The girls look quite lovely. The only thing I dislike would be the socks. Stockings or tights would have looked better.

I agree on the socks:flowers: They are darling! I think Sofia is a little doll.

Adorable infantas. Pretty Easter dresses and cardigans. love the way Leonor's matches her eyes. Love the nude shoes and socks.

Isabella and Christian look amazing... Love Isabella's outfit

Christian looks very nice, like his father. Isabella looks very cool and fashionable, like her mother! at first glance I thought she was wearing her mothers cap:))

Lalla Khadija with her family at the official dinner, looking so pretty with her shining silver caftan and delicate headband.

**Full view** **Full view 2** (Click on the pics to enlarge)

Lalla Khadija with her family at the official dinner, looking so pretty with her shining silver caftan and delicate headband.

**Full view** **Full view 2** (Click on the pics to enlarge)

Lalla Khadija looked very pretty at the dinner. I love her silver caftan, and her little headband is cute. Her hair style is nice too. Thank you for posting. :)

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH Christian and Isabella at Danish Easter service

I like Christian's outfit, and IMO its "smart but casual." Isabella looks very cute in her coat, and I love the colour of her hat and scarf! Her shoes are very nice too- overall they both look lovely.

Isabella and Christian look amazing... Love Isabella's outfit
The kids look very nice, but once again I'm reminded of how chilly this early spring has been for most of Europe. Hope that it warms up soon.

A bit late but...

Princess Isabella posed for her mother to celebrate her 6th birthday:
**Full view** **Close-up**

NEW PICTURES of Princess Estelle, in casual attire, with her mother:
**Full View** **Close-up**

Last edited:
Isabella has the most beautiful colour of eyes and she is the image of her father. Beautiful little girl. Estelle is just too adorable for words.

I wonder if "farmor" knitted the lovely sweater the Princess is wearing.

Thank you for the lovely photos, kathia_sophia! Isabella has grown up so fast, I love the blue flower in her hair. Little Estelle is so adorable, her little jumper looks very cosy! She looks a lot like her mother. :)

A bit late but...

Princess Isabella posed for her mother to celebrate her 6th birthday:
**Full view** **Close-up**

NEW PICTURES of Princess Estelle, in casual attire, with her mother:
**Full View** **Close-up**

Isabella looks very nice and casual. A very kid-friendly outfit. The bow in her hair is a great accessory, and matches her sweater. For some reason, the pictures of Estelle are not working for me. I tried refreshing the page, and it still gave me the error message.

Isabella looks very nice and casual. A very kid-friendly outfit. The bow in her hair is a great accessory, and matches her sweater. For some reason, the pictures of Estelle are not working for me. I tried refreshing the page, and it still gave me the error message.
Here you have:
**Full View** **Full View2** **Close-up**

I'm not a fan of dressing your children in the same dresses.
But today Amalia, Alexia and Ariane looked like three sunrays on the balcony in Amsterdam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom