Fashion for the little royals Part 4: July 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How adorable for Estelle to wear Victoria's 1st birthday dress - it looks as good as new. Estelle looks very much like Victoria

One point for me ditch the silly bow - fair enough if it had a purpose to catch hair back but it is clear that Estelle is only a little fine hair yet. To me the bow looks silly and even more silly placement on the top front of her hair

well its not so bad the bow (its cute) and it only appears in half of the pictures (Estelle and her cake)

She certainly looks like a little girl with much personality! I think it's lovely that Victoria's first birthday dress was saved for her daughter.

Estelle is a beautiful little girl, bow and all! What a precious one year old!

Daniel, Victoria and Estelle's love just radiates from those photos. It is always a pleasure seeing them together. Estelle looked wonderful in her mother's old dress.

Cute idea of wearing the same dress as Victoria. And the dress is beautiful and the little baloons give a special touch. Did anyone notice the swedish flag on her shoes?

I don't like the bow but I think it has more to do with the placement...

Love the pictures!! Also loved the sentiment regarding the dress,although I think Beautiful Estelle has her momma's coloring, I think she looks like her papa.

How adorable! What a wonderful dress that stands the test of time! The sleeves are especially adorable on the dress. Looks like little Estelle is not quite walking, not like her mother at a year. But she is very good at eating with a spoon!
I agree she looks the picture of papa. What a lovely ,happy family.

I never would have guessed what Estelle's dress was Victoria's!!! It could be a nice tradition the SRF could start on their children's 1st birthdays!

Estelle's is just too cute!

I love her little bow too- it makes her look a bit like Pebbles Flintstone, and I always think that looks cute on babies and toddlers.

I wonder if it's actually the same dress or a reproduction of it? Was that confirmed anywhere?

If it's indeed the exact same dress- it's impressive Victoria's baby clothes were saved that way. It'll be fun to see if Estelle appears in any more of the clothes her mom wore as a child.

I wonder if it's actually the same dress or a reproduction of it? Was that confirmed anywhere?

If it's indeed the exact same dress- it's impressive Victoria's baby clothes were saved that way. It'll be fun to see if Estelle appears in any more of the clothes her mom wore as a child.

I posted earlier the link to the article at the court website, where it is said that Estelle is wearing the dress Victoria wore on her first birthday.
Here is the translated version of the article at the court website
Google-kääntäjä

Infantas Leonor & Sofia wearing their school uniforms as they visit the King at the hospital:

**Full view**

I think the girls' uniforms look very nice on them. They're certainly a lot nicer looking than the ones I see here, in NYC.

Those girls are the most adorable. I love the box pleats on the skirts and the nice colored blue of the uniform, it's not navy

The Infantitas look adorable in their classic and stylish uniform.

I wonder if the Norwegian flag reflected on Sverre Magnus sunglasses or if they are "printed" somehow.

Nonetheless, it looks nice.

The children look nice and warm. I love Ingrid-Alexandra's hat.

Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus look lovely. I love Ingrid's hat and Sverre's glasses are cute, I like the idea of the Norwegian flag featuring!

I wonder if the Norwegian flag reflected on Sverre Magnus sunglasses or if they are "printed" somehow.

Nonetheless, it looks nice.

I do believe that you can tint glasses to make the lenses a different color (I've got a pair of sunglasses and they're tinted in multicolor), so maybe the flag is tinted on. To me, the flag doesn't look like a reflection.

Last edited:
Sverre Magnus, super cute with his glasses and Ingrid is always well dressed as well, no matter the occasion.

Adorable infantas in matching coats and hair styles. Glad Sofia brought her doll too!

Thew girls look delightful and I love the scarves. They add a touch of sophistication.

The Infantitas are always well dressed and I love their hairdos. I prefer them without the scarves.

They have really long hair now, I wonder if Letizia will let cut their hairs for this Sunday Mass in Mallorca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom