Fashion for the little royals Part 4: July 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a cutie! I love her. And she looks just like her parents.

What a little doll! I love the necklace and the hair tie. Of course Estelle looks precious overall. Very cuddle-worthy little lady :wub:.

What wonderful pictures of Queen Sofia the nfnatas Letizia and all the kids. Great to see the whole bunch together.All the children look fantastic. I love the three little girls (Leonor, Sofia and Irene) with their great coats. Very fashionable.

:previous: The girls coats are too cute! I looove Victoria´s boots and Sofi´s ballerinas, gorgeous!!:wub:

Little Estelle is precious in her red dress with her red ribbon, she looks like a doll. Red dresses are very Christmas. I like the way her parents dress her, in spite of being a Scandinavian Princess :whistling::D:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Lady Louise´s pink coat is lovely, but doesn´t it look a little big around her shoulders?:ermm:

Estelle lovely in red looks for Christmas Greetings:

**Full View**
Poor little girl having that ridiculous bow stuck on her head when she doesn't have enough hair to support it. It's no wonder she looks so serious. Oh, the things parents do to their kids in an effort to be "cute". Estelle doesn't need it.

The three Belgian children look quite delightful in blue. I love it.

Leonor,Sofia and Irene, very cute in their lovely coats. Victoria, more mature in a modern anorak and boots. Did´n´t care for the too casual outfits of the Dutch girls.Couldn´t they have made an effort to dress better in their Christmas photos.?Lovely Lady Louise and her pink coat and also adorable the three little Belgians in blue. Gabriel is already taller than Elizabeth!

I loved Lady Louise's pink coat for Christmas, it was a lovely style. It's old fashioned but perfect for the annual trip to church for Christmas. I do wish she had worn a little hat like she did last year, but she does look adorable.

Goodness me, Elisabeth is so like her father. Gabriel is so tall, it's lovely to see.

I love the Spanish children, particularly Leonor's lovely boots.

I am not a fan of Amalia's trousers, but I love the similar footwear and Alexia's scarf.

Poor little girl having that ridiculous bow stuck on her head when she doesn't have enough hair to support it. It's no wonder she looks so serious. Oh, the things parents do to their kids in an effort to be "cute". Estelle doesn't need it.

Well, she didn't look serious in the other photo. IMO the bow was just right, so that she didn't look too solemn or festive.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010090011W1356718000874548

Estelle's dress is from swedish Livly.
Livly Clothing — Paige Dress

The Belgium children look lovely, very pretty colors and especially Eleanor's impish smile.
The little bow on Estelle is just right:), that is her serious look

That photos of the Belgian family is just exquisite.

I love Estelle's little bow. Best that she learns that "it's better to look good than the feel good" for us girls.....;) P.S. That's a joke......

But I still like the bow. I know baby girls who wear them and it's no fuss for them - they don't even know it's in.

Lovely photos os the Belgian hildren. They are always well dressed or eah ocasion.
Athena´s classic dress is a must! She is a gorgeous little girl and her dress suits her totally.

OMG! What a gorgeous little baby girl! Love!

I love Athena´s dress, so cute. Blue is my favourite colour for babies, both boys and girls :)

I love these type of dresses on little girls. I also like they went for another color rather than pink and purples.

Athena looks so very pretty in her blue dress. A classic little girl's dress and a wonderful color choice.

She's a mini Marie!!! Adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom