Fashion for the little royals Part 4: July 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marius is the male version of MM. Such a handsome guy he is.

Don"t forget that children can have a very determined view of what they want to where. Sometimes it is just better to let them choose and hope they get better as they grow.

Don"t forget that children can have a very determined view of what they want to where. Sometimes it is just better to let them choose and hope they get better as they grow.

Amen to that!:) Moreover, many children express an artistic streak in their (in grownups' eyes) rather bizarre clothes choices which they should be allowed to explore.

Everybody has the right to have their own opinion. And ways of thinking do depend on what one ´s taste is.
The thing that many people forget is that this is called Cute clothes for little royals. So we are talking about fashion and not about my daughter or my granddaughter. We are talking about royalty and children who are not at all seen as your or my daughter. These children are photographed and these photos go all over the world and many people wondered why a little Danish princess had on a shoe with a hole and clothes that really didn´t suit her (and I´m not talking about the long skirt and top), whilst her own brother Christian was always neat.
You can see the difference exactly in the twins now, who look absolutely gorgeous.
Isa is one of my favorite little royals. She is lovely, impish full of personality. But she can be comfortable and neat , wearing casual clothing or more formal stuff. When they were in England for the Olympics everybody was commenting about how lovely she was, how pretty her clothing was etc...
After all both of her parents dress very well, so did her brother Christian always.So do all of Joachin´s children.

Infantas Leonor and Sofia at their first day at school this year, wearing their lovely school uniforms:

**Full view**

on Letizia 40th b-day photosession, Leonor wore a beautiful floral dress with a sparkly sandals (she used it before on the Spain's Euro Cup celebration), and Sofia wore a simple brown dress and shoes:
**full picture**

then they posed later with their mother, both with smiliar white summery dresses:
**pic1** **pic2**

Last edited:
The girls look so adorable in their school uniforms! I wish that practice took root in the States, because it saves a lot of headache for the parents. I love the white dresses. The girls look so sweet and angelic.

Oh man, the shoe with hole on Isabella uproar has got to stop!!...Mary and Fred are practical parents first and foremost, and Isabella was a crawling baby at that stage...They are not going to fork out money for a new pair of shoes just to appease the media and general public when at her stage in development the toes of ALL her shoes will get worn and scuffed...I think their reasoning was that it is better to let her crawl in shoes that are already worn than buy a new pair and for them to get worn as well...Once the crawling stage is over with, then the shoes absolutely got tossed in the bin...It just seems excessive to me to expect Mary and Fred to buy new shoes for this reason...I thought it made them seem human and real, M&F practical, sensible and Isabella normal child learning to crawl wearing out the toes of her shoes...I would have been more worried and disturbed if she was in perfect shoes with no damage...OK, this one needs to be let go of...Children scuff their shoes while learning to crawl...the end

Oh man, the shoe with hole on Isabella uproar has got to stop!!...Mary and Fred are practical parents first and foremost, and Isabella was a crawling baby at that stage...They are not going to fork out money for a new pair of shoes just to appease the media and general public when at her stage in development the toes of ALL her shoes will get worn and scuffed...I think their reasoning was that it is better to let her crawl in shoes that are already worn than buy a new pair and for them to get worn as well...Once the crawling stage is over with, then the shoes absolutely got tossed in the bin...It just seems excessive to me to expect Mary and Fred to buy new shoes for this reason...I thought it made them seem human and real, M&F practical, sensible and Isabella normal child learning to crawl wearing out the toes of her shoes...I would have been more worried and disturbed if she was in perfect shoes with no damage...OK, this one needs to be let go of...Children scuff their shoes while learning to crawl...the end

Exactly! If the point of the shoes was to get messed up on a crawling child then a used pair was the way to go.

The Infantitas are always very well dressed.
Loved the outfits of the Belgian children. Casual but neat.

The Belgian children look very stylish, cozy, and comfortable.

Lovely photos and lovely outfit, for a day out in a park or countryside.

Love the last picture! She looks like Daniel on the first picture.

Estelle is as cute as a button and I really love how she's dressed, so sweet and adorable.

How adorable! Estelle looks cozy and comfortable.

the children from Crown Prince Billah of Brunei and his wife Princess Sarah posed for a portrait.

Prince Abdul Muntaqim wearing a white suit & tie: *Pic*
Princess Muneerah Madhul wearing a white/beige dress & Jewel Heart necklace: *Pic*

the children from Crown Prince Billah of Brunei and his wife Princess Sarah posed for a portrait.

Prince Abdul Muntaqim wearing a white suit & tie: *Pic*
Princess Muneerah Madhul wearing a white/beige dress & Jewel Heart necklace: *Pic*

Very cute and sweet. However, I feel that the necklace overwhelms the already frilly dress.

Those anoraks sure look like a great protection from cold weather. The children look super.

Moncler makes good and beautiful (but unbelievably expensive) stuff, the jackets look really good on Christian and Bella.

I think Christian and Isabella look great in their jackets.

i think buying such expensive jackets for children is in poor taste.
I prefer children in brighter colors myself

If you can afford to buy good if expensive jackets for your children, why not. Besides they have siblings who will fit into these jackets in a few years. As to the bright colors, I think it depends on the taste of each parent. For me they look absolutely superb.

I think the coats look really warm and they can be passed down to the other children.

this winter jackets/coats are really worth the money, they're warm, comfortable and pratical. its wise to buy darker colors for those, because this kind of jackets are worn several times, for school, events (like the hunt), walks, travels, etc...they could get very dirty when using to much, a darker color is a smart decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom