The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Princess Estelle at the Swedish national day today (June 6):

One ~ Two

Estelle looked adorable in both outfits. I love her little sailor's dress.

Lady Louise Windsor at the service for the 60th Anniversary of the Queen's Coronation:

Back View ~ Full View

She looks very nice, I noticed that she wore this outfit at the Jubilee Service last year.
God Estelle just kills me, she is so cute. I love her National outfit, how cute and I adore her shoes. I am not a fan of the bow in her hair though. Bless her, she needs to grow some more hair!

Lady Louise's outfit is similar but it is different than last year. Someone kindly pointed out to me on another forum that it was a different dress and shorter cardigan. The dresses ARE very similar though. I wish she had worn different shoes, but to see her attend anything just makes me smile so i'll let her off. With regards to her tights, it's protocol for Royal women to not have bare legs and that goes for little ladies as well. I love the white tights and Mary-janes look, but I would have preferred lighter shoes for this outfit. Her gold pumps from last year were lovely but I imagine they no longer fit.

Old 06-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
God Estelle just kills me, she is so cute. I love her National outfit, how cute and I adore her shoes. I am not a fan of the bow in her hair though. Bless her, she needs to grow some more hair!

Lady Louise's outfit is similar but it is different than last year. Someone kindly pointed out to me on another forum that it was a different dress and shorter cardigan. The dresses ARE very similar though. I wish she had worn different shoes, but to see her attend anything just makes me smile so i'll let her off. With regards to her tights, it's protocol for Royal women to not have bare legs and that goes for little ladies as well. I love the white tights and Mary-janes look, but I would have preferred lighter shoes for this outfit. Her gold pumps from last year were lovely but I imagine they no longer fit.
Thanks for the information about Lady Louise's outfit, I agree with you about the two dresses being similar.

"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 06-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Royal Highness

Better view of Estelle's adorable sweet sailor dress:

**Full view** **Full View 02**
Old 06-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Majesty

Both of Estelle's dresses are adorable on her, but I will say that the sailor one is my favorite. Lady Louise looked lovely, and I don't mind at all that she wore a dress that was similar to the one she had on for last year's Jubilee Service. She looked like a little lady both times, though I will agree about the shoes; a bit too chunky for the delicate dress. I have no issues with the tights, or the fact that she dresses in more old-fashioned style. It suits her, and is practical for her position.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
Better view of Estelle's adorable sweet sailor dress:

**Full view** **Full View 02**
i did not like the bow right in the middle of her forehead, but other than that very cute. she seems to have inherited her grandpa's serious face
Old 06-07-2013, 03:49 AM
Courtier

Estelle's outfits are sooo cute and I love how she always does the grumpy face
But they really need to stop putting this awful bow in her hair, she barely has any hair as it is, why stick the bow in it? To make her look more girly? Not necessary IMO
Old 06-07-2013, 07:32 AM
Royal Highness

Estelle is always perfectly dressed, How wonderful to see a little girl like her both in special occasion clothes and informal outfits. You can see the care and good taste of the parents and probably Grandma Sylvia who already dressed her girls very well.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The new thread can be found here

Closed Thread

Tags
fashion for the little royals