The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 11:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Little Athena is adorable! She looks so cute in the sunglasses!

Old 02-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Royal Highness

Amalia, Alexia and Ariane dressed in diferent wintery clothes as they went by train to Lech to enjoy their winter holiday.

** Full view**

Old 02-16-2013, 09:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Awww Athena's sunglasses are adorable and her chubby cheeks are precious. Nikolai and Felix are going to be really handsome as they grow up. Lovely to see all the family together :)
Old 02-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I love the photos of the Danish children in Switzerland. Athena's snow suit is so cute and little Heinrik is growing up so fast! Princess Lalla Khadija is adorable, I love her cute little outfit, very smart; although her hair must take a long time to comb! Thanks everyone for posting the pictures.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 02-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Commoner

The red ski-coat that Ariane was wearing yesterday, is from her big sister Amalia.
Amalia have wear it in Lech five years ago!

Amalia 2008 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Ariane 2013 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Old 02-16-2013, 12:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love that the royals do hand me downs!
Old 02-16-2013, 01:56 PM
Royal Highness

The Danish children very nice in their snow outfits. But why the Dutch girls look always so untidy?And it´s not because of hands me downs.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wouldn't say they're untidy - they're dressed like children... It's not like they were attending a church service or formal engagement.

Speaking of little Royal fashion, even the young Royals wear the same clothes! I discovered that Princess Isabella and Lady Louise have the same pink coat!

Isabella (Christmas Concert 2012) + Louise (Christmas service Sandringham 2012)

I wonder where it's from.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:50 PM
Majesty

The Dutch princesses look very comfortable in their winter attire. Amalia is getting so tall! Isabella and Louise look lovely in the pink coat. Good fashion choice for young girls.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Royal Highness

Amalia, Alexia and Ariane in winter snowy clothes for their annual winter photosession in Lech: (both Alexia and Ariane wearing Amalia's past jackets)

**Full view** **Close-up**
Old 02-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Majesty

Amalia, Alexia and Ariane look great in their wintery attire. I love the red in Amalia's and Ariane's outfits.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Royal Highness

At least in this photo they have their hair combed and jackets put on so they don´t hang off their shoulders. You don´t have to dress them fancy only neat. They are not ordinary children, they are princesses who are seen by many people.
I´m all for passing on children clothing from one to the other, especially when you have three girls. What I don´t like (and I´ve heard lots of criticisms as well,) is to have them appear looking untidy. They´re such beautiful girls.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Estelle in a lovely dress at the photos published today, on her first birthday. Photos by Kate Gabor.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010030...16129052434092

Estelle wears the same dress as her mother on her first birthday in 1978.
http://www.kungahuset.se/kungafamilj...119aa2a6b.html
Old 02-23-2013, 06:12 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Princess Estelle in a lovely dress at the photos published today, on her first birthday.

Estelle wears the same dress as her mother on her first birthday in 1978.
http://www.kungahuset.se/kungafamilj...119aa2a6b.html
I think it's so adorable to dress your child the way your mother dressed you!
Old 02-23-2013, 06:19 AM
Royal Highness

Adorable photos of little Estelle. And what a brilliant idea to have her wear the same dress her mother wore. Beautiful!
Old 02-23-2013, 07:09 AM
Heir Apparent

I love it. And I agree, what a wonderful idea to have Estelle wear the same dress as Victoria.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:40 AM
Courtier

That's really cute.
Estelle has a very expressive face.
But a bow on a child with so little hair is a bit ridiculous IMO.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
That's really cute.
Estelle has a very expressive face.
But a bow on a child with so little hair is a bit ridiculous IMO.
Can not even enjoy the birthday of a one-year old princess without being rude?
Old 02-23-2013, 09:02 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Can Estelle get any cuter? This little Princess seems to get cuter every time we see another picture of her. I love her little dress! Estelle reminds me of her mother, when I saw Victoria's birthday photos I thought they were unseen ones of Estelle! The Swedish Royals have strong family resemblances like the Windsors do, also. Back to the fashion, I actually thought Estelle's bow was quite sweet- I don't usually like babies in bows but it suited her. And timeless dresses like Estelle's never go out of fashion, IMO.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 02-23-2013, 09:12 AM
Royal Highness

thats a cute and adorable idea to wear the dress her mother wore on her first b-day, it kind of becomes a special tradition!

i personally find the bow so cute on Estelle (and im not a fan of bows and ribbons myself, even when i was little)

Tags
fashion for the little royals