Fashion for the Little Royals, Part 2: April 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackadder ,you have such an unbiased opinion this we can certainly see.

The children are so full of personality and have such beautiful faces I rarely take notice of what they are wearing until I am faced with such comments as these
Ok, that´s so nice and logical, really. But some people come to the fashion thread to discuss about FASHION. I can´t understand why people can´t say they don´t like what Christian and Isabella are wearing without somebody replying all those "they´re children, no matter what they wear" and so comments. I really don´t get it, sorry :whistling:
It´s fine that you think that way, but others have another opinion.
And IMO, people who ALWAYS like what Mary does have the same right to express it as people who NEVER like what she does. That´s freedom, ladies (as long as you don´t offend anybody, of course)
And ABOUT THE CLOTHES: I usually don´t like how these lttle ones are dressed, but this time I really like it. Love Izzy´s poncho and her new haircut is so adorable :flowers: I find the outfit appropriate, they are dressed in the same way that their mother, and not in drab colours, so I think they look fine.

Christian is adorable and same goes for the Belgian children.

Christian is growing up much to fast. He looks very handsome in his suit.

Three very good looking boys... It will mean three wonderful Princes Charming....

Christian looks absolutely adorable today. I love his jacket. Reminds me of a Beatles jacket:)

All three little princes looked great. Christian is soooo handsome and he is getting to be quite a grownup boy. Obviously also, with an adoring grandfather!

Isabella looks nice with the little bow in her hair ;)
And I would have loved the skirt when I was her age.

I like Isabella's skirt and coat separately. IMO, the two pieces don't match and I don't mean colourwise. Prince Christian's sweater is very nice for a little boy. They're both so sweet! :flowers:

It's nice to see Isabella with that cute pink bow.
Each part of her outfit is lovely, but I agree with NoorMeansLight - the coat and skirt don't match.

Lovely little skirt and lovely little girl, she looks much better now with shortish hair !

Christian and Isabella are so cute!

These are fantastic pictures dbarn67! :flowers:
I like Isabella in this dress -she looks very cuddly but, as you've already said, the coat is for a different occasion. :blush:

I don't like what Isabella is waering. You have pink, black and white and then they give her brown boots. The pieces are nice seperate but it looks a mess when you put them all together. I like her coat.

Im sorry to say this but Princess Mary does not know how to dress a little girl. She normally does fine with Prince Christian but Princess Isabella always looks like a rag-a-muffin. <edit> but I rarely see her dressed in anything that makes her look cute. Mary always makes sure she is dressed to the nines, why not Isabella? She has such a pretty little girl but it gets lost in the outfits she wears on her. If Isabella wants to dress herself for non-formal stuff that is ok but when she takes her out, she should at least make sure she matches in her choices. I hope she has two boys this time because at least they will look good. IMHO

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry to say this but Princess Mary does not know how to dress a little girl. She normally does fine with Prince Christian but Princess Isabella always looks like a rag-a-muffin. <edit> but I rarely see her dressed in anything that makes her look cute. Mary always makes sure she is dressed to the nines, why not Isabella? She has such a pretty little girl but it gets lost in the outfits she wears on her. If Isabella wants to dress herself for non-formal stuff that is ok but when she takes her out, she should at least make sure she matches in her choices. I hope she has two boys this time because at least they will look good. IMHO

I get the feeling that Isabella has a mind of her own and is allowed to pick what she wears. I don't particularly care for what she's wearing, but I don't think she looks like an orphan. The theatre where this performance took place doesn't look that fancy, and Fred doesn't look dressed to the nines himself. As a mother of three who used to struggle with what my oldest wanted to wear and what I wanted her to wear I wish I had picked my battles wiser. Maybe that's what Mary and Fred are doing. Isabella always looks perfectly fine when the occasion truly calls for it. There will be time enough for her to be dolled up down the road.

I agree with you, Rebafan. Isabella is too cute for words but the way she is dressed (or maybe dresses herself, we don't know) isn't the best.
Either it's a grey potato sack or randomly grapped things that don't even match.
Of course she's only a little child and not a doll but she could still look nice :flowers:

I agree. And I know, we have no idea who dresses Isabella, yes, maybe she does it herself, but even if she dresses herself (or picks what she wants to wear) she still doesn't buy the clothes. Someone (Mary?) must be buying what Isabella wears (i.e. "grey potato sack"), so I still think Mary just either doesn't care what Isabella wears or, like you said, she doesn't know how to dress a little girl.

I agree with you, Rebafan. Isabella is too cute for words but the way she is dressed (or maybe dresses herself, we don't know) isn't the best.
Either it's a grey potato sack or randomly grapped things that don't even match.
Of course she's only a little child and not a doll but she could still look nice :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom