The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Beautiful family!

Old 07-27-2010, 05:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Christian Swimming shorts are from Billabong just like my son has ones.

Old 07-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

July 28, 2010 - Danish royal children at the annual photo-shoot
Henrik, Christian, Isabella & Alexandra's children

group picture ** Christian & Isabella close up

Old 07-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Royal Highness

This is the first time I realized how blue Isabella's eyes are. She and Christian are adorable! And little Henrik is getting big. NIce pictures, Dazzling, thanks
Old 07-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I don't really understand why to choose such a long skirt for such a little girl like Isabella. She could easily stumble upon it and it doesn't look good either. JMO.

Little Henrik looks almost like a gentleman.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jul2010/PPE10072878.jpg

Isabella doesnt look comfortable in her gypsy outfit at all. She is a mischievous little girl with an own mind. Christian looks more mature every time I see him.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Christian's shirt looks messy, but the rest looks fine. I'm quite shocked by Isabella's gipsy skirt, which doesn't match the white blouse at all. OMG!
Old 07-28-2010, 05:42 PM
Royal Highness

I must be the lone one out, I think she looks adorable:)
Old 07-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

OMG, that skirt! It just doesn´t fit her, it seems it´s going to fall to her ankles...
On the other hand, Christian, Henrik and the blonde irl are lovely dressed for summer, and, though her clothes are just awful, I love Isabella´s hair, her face looks so sweet with that braid

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 07-28-2010, 09:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
OMG, that skirt! It just doesn´t fit her, it seems it´s going to fall to her ankles...
On the other hand, Christian, Henrik and the blonde irl are lovely dressed for summer, and, though her clothes are just awful, I love Isabella´s hair, her face looks so sweet with that braid
I agree that Isabella's skirt is too long and IMO too big for her. Perhaps it was purchased with idea of "She'll grow into it."
Christian's face is maturing. He looks different now than at Victoria and Daniel's wedding.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
I must be the lone one out, I think she looks adorable:)
You are not alone, I also think she looks cute.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:38 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dierna23 View Post
I don't really understand why to choose such a long skirt for such a little girl like Isabella. She could easily stumble upon it and it doesn't look good either. JMO.

Little Henrik looks almost like a gentleman.

I suppose little Isabella picked the outfit to wear.
Even if it is a photo session it is beyyer for a child to wear comfotable clothes.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Well to me a short skirt will be mucht more confortable than a long skirt like this...and I don't suppose little Isabella has picket her outfit at all, I doubt it a lot...Princess mary has chossen the outfit for sure!
Old 07-29-2010, 11:40 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I dont like this idea of dressing small children in what are essentially a version of what is in the fashion outlets for women. The gypsy skirt is totally wrong for Isabella and just reminds me of a small kids verison of what i see in the shops for people my own age. Children i believe should be allowed to be children and dress for their age for as long as possible. A pair of shorts or a knee lenght skirt of dress would have been far nicer

Old 07-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjane View Post
You are not alone, I also think she looks cute.

I thinks she looks adorable too! I like the whole outfit; she looks comfy.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Well to me a short skirt will be mucht more confortable than a long skirt like this...and I don't suppose little Isabella has picket her outfit at all, I doubt it a lot...Princess mary has chossen the outfit for sure!
Yeap, my thoughts exactly. A short skirt would be much more comfortable and perhaps it would look prettier as well. I don't think Isabella picked the outfit either, but who knows?
Old 07-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Serene Highness

Little Isa's fashion:

Billed-Bladet - Isabellas kjoler
Old 07-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Isabella is absolutely adorable! DRF children are all so handsome and beautiful. Little Henrik is so cute!
Old 07-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofajr View Post
Little Isa's fashion:

Billed-Bladet - Isabellas kjoler
The only outfit I really liked was the one from Henrik's christening. Her shoes look odd most of the time.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Nobility

I really loved Isabella's latest outfit. I think that she probably puts her two cents in when it comes to dressing. She looks very strong-willed and free spirited. I know my niece always had an opinion about what she wanted to wear, even if it was a pink tutu with a green top to go shopping!! (She thought she looks like a flower!)