Fashion for the Little Royals, Part 2: April 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...but here I get a catalogue with Scandinavian clothing for kids and it is so much colorfull
girls: Dresses & Skirts and so cute for girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That´s a swedish homepage and you can´t really compare danish and swedish fashion for little girls :flowers:

IMO the concept of dressing girls like dolls is not very popular in Denmark. I have three daughters and have seen them through kindergarten etc. and almost all girls, mine and others, were dressed more or less along the lines of Isabella - except on days when the girls chose their own rather 'electric style' :) To me and probably to many other mother of girls here it sends the 'wrong' signals if our girls are dressed in frills and what have you and in an overly girly-girly fashion. The emphasis is on the girl's personality - and what's in her head - not on what she is wearing. One may argue that both can be achieved even if the girl is dressed girly-girly, but if boys have the freedom of being casually dressed, why the dress-up act for girls?
If Isabella was seen most of the time in cute pastels, frills and overly cute girly clothes, I am sure all the child psychologists here would line up for interviews with the media and explain why this was the wrong signal to send for girls :)
I completely agree :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Vogue
It's too bad the picture is so small. Isabella looks really cute here and I would love to see it in a bigger version.

That´s a swedish homepage and you can´t really compare danish and swedish fashion for little girls :flowers:

Same as Tommy Hilfiger doesn't sell the same designs in Europe as in the US, it is quiet propable that the site only shows clothes that were designed specially for the US market :)

Isabella looks so cute. The outfit was probably not her idea as she tends to be a pretty creative dresser. And Christian looked like a little man.

Isabella looked very girly. I love the look on her I just do not think this would be her personal style. She strikes me as rough and tumble like her brother. The picture of her as a pirate is much more Isabella to me. lol Christian is such a beautiful child. The close up of him and Frederik shows you what a looker he is going to be as he gets older.

Isabella looked very girly. I love the look on her I just do not think this would be her personal style. She strikes me as rough and tumble like her brother. The picture of her as a pirate is much more Isabella to me. lol Christian is such a beautiful child. The close up of him and Frederik shows you what a looker he is going to be as he gets older.

Yes, that is a great pic of the Fred and son together!

Last edited:
Really pretty outfits, love the boys sweaters but im not all for matching the same outfit for children. I think each child has their own personality and dressing them in what they are not isn't fun IMO.

When you see pictures of them attending school you see that they are dressed completely different. But for a photo shoot i think it is fun to dress them in the same clothes.

Awesome pictures, Isabella is a beautiful little girl & Christian has grown into a handsome little man. Love the outfits, perfect for this picture!

I think Isabella looks too cute for words in this white dress :flowers:

My favouritwe is that of the two little ones painting and also Isabella with her Mum, sitting on the floor. I´m not too sure about the one with all of them. Looks too arty IMO. Princess Mary´s dress is beautiful.

I love the picture of Mary and Isabella on the floor and Isabella is wearing a very beautiful dress in it. I also found the tutu cute. ;)

Isabella looks cute in her white tutu outfit. The pic of her with Mary is sweet.

Thanks Stephanievl, for these gorgeous photos of a gorgeous family. These little AAA girls are lovely, they seem so happy and loved and the setting is awesome.
Little Ariane IMO is going to be a charmer!

they are always inmaculate, I like how Maxima dress thegirls!!!!!so lovely!!!!

I'm not going to say anything about the fact that they are (again) wearing the same clothes :whistling:
But still, I think each one looks very cute. I like their blouses.

I´m not at all bothered by the girls dressing alike as many little princes/esses do. My sister and I were dressed alike up to a certain age and each one kept her own distinct personality. The outfits are lovely, so are the AAA girls.

Infantas Lenor & Sofia at a charity tennis match in Madrid, 22 Dec 2010

Picture

Last edited:
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/1223/fotos-media/espana-centenario-nacimiento-mercedes-borbon-centenario-nacimiento-mercedes-borbon-01$599x0.jpg

The grandchildren of the Spanish Kings at a rememberence mass for their great-grandmother.
Boys in suit & tie and girls in dresses.

I am not a fan of dressing alike and its time to stop, especially with Maximas girls, Amalia is already 7 years old.

I always thought that Leonor is tall but look at Irene! Inakis genes are showing. Sofia is not far behind her elder sister, Felipe should be about the same hight as Inaki. All girls will be tall, including Victoria.

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/1223/fotos-media/espana-centenario-nacimiento-mercedes-borbon-centenario-nacimiento-mercedes-borbon-01$599x0.jpg

The grandchildren of the Spanish Kings at a rememberence mass for their great-grandmother.
Boys in suit & tie and girls in dresses.

I am not a fan of dressing alike and its time to stop, especially with Maximas girls, Amalia is already 7 years old.

I always thought that Leonor is tall but look at Irene! Inakis genes are showing. Sofia is not far behind her elder sister, Felipe should be about the same hight as Inaki. All girls will be tall, including Victoria.

I copied and pasted the link but did not open. Do you know if there are any more pictures available? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom