Fashion for the little Royals: February 2006 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This blog in Australia, Townmouse, posted a few weeks ago about how she was prepping a package to be shipped to Europe for a custom order... seems the customer was Mary and Isabella was spotted wearing the top.
So Cute!!
Townmouse: Could it be?

look at Isabella's shoes royals.web-log.nl in the last photo they surely did have ahttp://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/royalwatch/news/article_1428108.php/Princess_Marys_fur_outrage lot of use, of course she scrolls so the shoes are like this...

Surely not for kiddies

Thanks princessofEuropa!:flowers:

Princes of Asturias' daughters are always impeccably dressed.I really love how Letizia dress Leonor and Sofia.It is a pity that we can not see the girls more frequently.

Leonor and Sofia look very lovely in their cardigans and dresses. Although similar outfits, they have different shoes:
Daylife

The children are beautiful in their Easter finery.

They are just precious both of them. I love their outfits. Leonore is so beautiful. I think she looks more like her mom now than her dad.

They both are so beautiful that actually doesn´t matter what they wear.

Both girls are so pretty and beautiful, and both look like their handsome daddy.
They are also look like cutie baby- dolls!)))

Both Leonor and Sophie are lovely and very well dressed:flowers:

I think Scandinavian people tend to dress their children in more dark colours, however I really like Isabella's dress and shirt. And we have seen her in pink already, with a pink cardigan and also a red winter coat. But I really love that knit beije dress Isabella's was wearing in the church! Very fashion and very confortable lovely with that red winter coat!

I don´t like the colour of the chidren´s dresses

I don´t like the colour of the chidren´s dresses
me neither, I don´t like the peep toes for girls. I guess Letizia can live without them and wants her daugther to have them too, but I would prefer closed shoes or sandals

I don´t like the peep toes for girls

Well I didnt have a particular problem with them until I read your post, but now I dont think I like these as much as would without the peep-toe either.

Little Royal Ladies fashion

Princesss Elizabeth, Princess Eleonor, Princess Louise, Princess Louisa Maria, Princess Laetitia Maria

Princess Ingrid-Alexandra, Maud Angelica, Leah Isadora

Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia Juliana, Princess Ariane Wilhemina, Luana, Zaria, Eloise Sofia, Leonore, Anna, Felicia, Isabella, Emma, Magali

Princess Leonor, Princess Sofia, Irene

Princess Isabella

Princess Salma

Lady Louise

Princess Marie Caraline, Elisabeth Maria, Camila Maria

Really loved the outfit and the shoes on Leonor and Sofia. Quite upscale and proper for a communion service. The open shoes are being shown on all the "young ladies" in the Hamptons and New York at this time of year. Was pleased to see on the small princesses.

i locve the dresses of Leonor and Sofia and Ingrid Alexandra of Norway

I like little princess Leonor and Sofia's outfits. They are so adorbale and beautiful. They always dress very well.I like the shoes too, cute! :flowers:

Jordan royals Princess Iman (in traditional dress) and Princess Salma (in pants and a shirt) - Picture

Princesses Iman and Salma are pretty and resemble thier father. The colours of outfits are saturated and beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom