Fashion for the little Royals: February 2006 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Letizia has amazing taste for her girls. I haven't really seen anything that they wear that is fashionable and really cute.

I know. The girls are always dressed adorable. Letizia does have great taste.

Princess Letizia and Princess Maxima dress their daughters how I envision Princesses should be dressed, very classic and feminine.

I love how maxima dress the girls! I wonder if she knows about "the wooden soldier" if you want to dress your girls like a princess this is the place, but i must say itis a little bit expensive! but I love it! I got a couple of things there for my daughter make her fell like a princess!

Princess letizia buys some of leonor colthes in Zara, the grey dress she has put in Leonor for the Christmas photo was in Zara this last Winter colletion! Christian maybe some Gap and other Danish Kids designer.

Can anyone full size a photo of Christian in Verbier and tell me what brand his is snow jacket?
Thnaks

Maybe it has already been discussed here but I ask : Marie-Chantal of Greece has her shops for children clothes, does other Royal mother go there to buy her clothes ?

March 23, 2008 Infanta Leonor & Infanta Sofia in identical dusty pink outfits - picture (anp)

They look so nice in these pink dresses. They are cute but not overly-frilly. Letizia does have excellent taste.

are those outfits not a very light purple colour rather than pink

Infanta Cristina of Spain dresses her kids really great, in my opinion. In this picture, from LFI, it REALLY looks like her son, Pablo, is wearing a "Rip Curl" shirt. http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa237/acdc15_2007/Pictures 2/93574089.jpg

And in this one, originally posted by Crisinaki, her eldest, Juan, has an O'neill backpack. http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/KcsJB041007DUQ_04.jpg

Both are popular surfer stores. I see a lot of kids here in America, mostly teenagers, wearing them.

Well, I imagine that if MM was close to her step father, then what anyone is wearing was likely to be at the bottom of the thought process for her.

I thought I-A looked really cute. Maybe M-M gave in and let her wear her boots because it made her happy on such a sad occasion. I know that at her age, my son could be very hard headed and maybe M-M just didn't feel like it was worth the fight. Having raised a strong willed child, which I-A looks like, I know that there are times you just pick your battles and if I were M-M, this wouldn't be one of them. IMO:flowers:

what the child wearing on her feet - ugg boats:eek: come of it Mette-Marit you dont dress your 4 year old child in those type of boats let alone to the funeral of her step-grandfather please have some taste:eek:
You just have to keep in mind that it is still cold in Norway.
So: No wonder MM dressed Ingrid Alexandra in winte boots instead of patent shoes or ballerinas.

Christian is cute, but I HATE his Crocs! I've heard those shoes are comfortable, but they are soooooooooooo ugly!!!

hahaha, exactly what I was thinking accdc1! :lol: I also keep hearing how comfortable they are, but IMO they're just way too ugly to consider even trying them on! Cristian is really cute though!

19-04-2008 Prince Chrsitian in Miami. I thought his outfit was very adorable - picture

The boys look so cute, they remind me of mini look-al-like surgeons in their green outfits. Elisabeth's coat is ver pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom