Fashion for the little Royals: February 2006 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabella's dress is lovely, flower prints always look good on children. I also love her color of her sweater, makes her cheeks even pinker.

According to Danish Royal Watchers, Isabella's cardigan is from Marie Chantal. Maybe a birthday present?;)

But anyway, it's cute. But I looked on the Marie Chantal website, and it's over $100!:ohmy:

we ahve seen before Christian with this swetter and with the same jacket (I can't remind when..), and Isabella looks lovely with that pink beautiful dress!

we ahve seen before Christian with this swetter and with the same jacket (I can't remind when..), and Isabella looks lovely with that pink beautiful dress!

I was thinking the same biboquinhas. The outfit Christian wore looked very familiar to me, I've seen him wear it before as well, but I can't seen to find anywhere when that was. Does anyone happen to have an idea?
Isabella sure looked lovely in that dress, I love it!

It was nice to see Irene in something other then dark grey or brown, her and Pablo matching was really cute. I loved the way she wanted to sit with her big brother during the photo shoot. I thought she looked very pretty and Pablo is going to break a lot of hearts

PPE Agency
Princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane in matching pale green smock dresses at the photoshoot on the Dutch estate

Princess Alexandra of Hanover:

Image - TinyPic - Erfahrungen gemeinsam machen!™: At the International Jumping de Monte Carlo day 1
Image - TinyPic - Erfahrungen gemeinsam machen!™: At the International Jumping de Monte Carlo day 2
Image - TinyPic - Erfahrungen gemeinsam machen!™: At the wedding of her Italian cousins
Image - TinyPic - Erfahrungen gemeinsam machen!™: On vacation last summer
Image - TinyPic - Erfahrungen gemeinsam machen!™: On her birthday last summer
Image - TinyPic - Erfahrungen gemeinsam machen!™: At an event in Monaco
Image - TinyPic - Erfahrungen gemeinsam machen!™: Ice Skating

Sources: Eternalmuse & Charlottemariepomeline

Last edited:
well lets see what the little danish kids will be wearing for the next photoshoot at Grasten next 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom