Fashion for the little Royals: February 2006 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say Mary got Christian's stuff at the Gap? I've never heard that. And I don't think it looks like it. Where did you read it?

Se og Hør reports that even though Frederik was busy, Mary and Prince Christian made a flying visit to the U.S.'s east coast (which we already reported). In God's own land (that's what it says) mother and son were able walk about anonymously without anyone recognising them. Mary did some shopping at the local Baby GAP. The shop assistant told the reporter the shop had been visited by some Swedes and Norwegians in town for the sailing, but she was clearly unaware that she had served the Danish crown princess.

I read this in Danish Royal Watchers.

That's one of the unreliable tabloids, right?

In God's own land (that's what it says)

God's own land? I don't remember ever hearing that before- and as an American, we have a lot of sayings about our country!

mother and son were able walk about anonymously without anyone recognising them. Mary did some shopping at the local Baby GAP.

I wonder what she bought- and it mentions Christian- where was Isabella?

The shop assistant told the reporter the shop had been visited by some Swedes and Norwegians in town for the sailing, but she was clearly unaware that she had served the Danish crown princess.

Big suprise there- few people have any idea that Denmark has a crown princess, much less to be able to pick her out of a crowd!

That's one of the unreliable tabloids, right?
God's own land? I don't remember ever hearing that before- and as an American, we have a lot of sayings about our country!
I wonder what she bought- and it mentions Christian- where was Isabella?
Big suprise there- few people have any idea that Denmark has a crown princess, much less to be able to pick her out of a crowd!

Yes she bougth some clothes in baby GAP but Isabella wasn't born yet!!! That was about one year ago!

I'm sorry I didn't post that with a direct link, but it was pretty far down the page and I couldn't get just that post. It was back in April or May of 2006, when Mary and Christian were in the U.S. with Frederik for a sailing competition.

In this picture, originally posted by Daytona in the Greek thread, it looks like one of Pavlos' boys (not sure which one, can never tell the three apart) might be wearing a Polo Ralph Lauren shirt. It looks like the Ralph Lauren logo on his shirt.
http://xs218.xs.to/xs218/07352/GRF2.jpg

I'am really starting to like Mary's way of dressing little Christian, I acttualy bought one of those Burkas shirts in Zara to my 22 month baby boy and he really looks good on it :))))

I acttualy bought one of those Burkas shirts in Zara to my 22 month baby boy

I believe you mean Tunic, biboquinhas. Burkas are completely different and are meant for women to wear.

THis picture, from Danish Royal Watchers and Billed Bladet, shows Prince Christian wearing a pair of Crocs. Now, I don't mean to offend anyone, but the baby Crocs for kids are cute, but I think they are horrible on anyone over age 10. I don't know why, they just look odd to me. I saw enough of them this summer. It seems like everyone has a pair!:eek:

They seem to be popular on the royal front as well. One of Martha-Louise's girls had some, too.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa237/acdc15_2007/BBno272007FCcrocs.jpg

I haven't seen this picture befor! Yes crocs are really cute for babys but they should't be wear on babys less than tow and half or three years, they aren't good for the little foot. Baby shoes must have some particularity to help put the foot correctly in the floor and help baby walking better! So crocs are not the best choice for a baby foot at this age!

Some new pictures have been release of Christian in the Hunt at Fredensborg, he is wearing a puffy red jacket, can someone please close it up to see what brand is the jacket?
Thanks!

P.Christian out with his parents at an event Dec 8, 2007.
Someone was looking very chic. Well dressed, he looked like a little grown up man. Love the blazer and the elbow patch on the jacket. Actually, he would pass for a litte english hunter, what a cutie-pie:wub:

pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3
(polfoto pic's posted by paty)

What a little sweetie! he seems to take his little job so seriously.
Christian is always so well dressed- I can't wait so see Isabella when she gets that age

He was born cute and he is getting even more by the day!
Is that his step-grandmother Susan sitting next to Frederik and Christian? They match!

Yes it is Mary's father and her stepmother!! I think Christian was really cute although I don't like the coat, a bit to mucht for a young kid!I think Mary doesn't know how to dress him in in a more formal way!! I love to see Christian dressing in an informal way (like in the Huny) but for these kind of events no!

Princess Amalia, Princess Ariane & Princess Alexia at a photoshoot Dec 22, 2007

Girls were in matching strped blue & white summer dresses with lace detailing & white collars. Imo, the dresses were really cute.

full view -- girls in matching dresses

Girls were in matching strped blue & white summer dresses with lace detailing & white collars. Imo, the dresses were really cute.

Princess Maxima always dresses the girls so cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the way Mary dresses little Christian in these photos
sb14.jpg (image)
I wonder were she bought that shirt I want one for my little boy!

dazzling said:

The dresses are so cute, and the girls are beautiful!!:flowers:

The little princesses are so adorable! I'm glad to see that even the royals aren't averse to wearing identical outfits. :)

Aww, Princess Elisabeth looks exactly like her mother! I think she'll evolve into a similar elegant but understated style like Princess Mathilde's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom