Fashion for the little Royals: February 2006 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way CP Leti dresses Leo. She has such great fashion sense and Leo always looks so girly and fashionable. I love all the little details, like the butterfly on her pants and all the ribbons in her hair. She is one of the most beautiful little girls I have seen.
Thanks everyone for posting, the pictures of the children are my favorite!

Yes, Leonor have some very cute dresses :wub:

Christian has cute clothes as well, I think. Many colors for sure. Can't wait to see how Mary will dress Mini-mary . :rolleyes:

I love how Leonor looks in her outfit, just adorable.Congratulations for the pround mom.:wub:

Now Christian clothes are starting to be a big dissapointment to me. Mary doesn't know how to dress him according to the occasion he is always dress like a normal day in school even if he is attending a christening !Maybe something like this:
http://www.jacadi.fr/site_uk/jacadi/enfants/bebes/img/zoom/visu18.jpg
I have yet to see small Danish children going to kindergarten and pre-school dressed in such a nice and formal jacket which Frederik had chosen for his son last Sunday at the christening!!!:rolleyes:
The example you have chosen is cute - but way way more informal and casual than the clothes you keep complaining about.

what I like about that picture is that Lillepigen looks like she is wearing a huge bow, but it's really just her grandfather Henrik's pocket square!

I think that Kurta shirts Mary keeps dressing little Christian are confortable yes, but not very appropriate for some ocassions (the recent baptism and the photo call Margrethe's and Henrik's 40th anniversary).
I think the example I have given in my other message is from Jacadi I love Jacadi clothes for the little ones and I think that example is formal but confortable!

Designers and brands of royal babies and children

does anyone know which designers or brands royal mums choose for their little ones?

to add my two cents, while visiting the celebrity baby blog, i found out that the pacifier infanta sofia used during her christening is of brand AVENT and that the beautiful dress leonor wore yesterday in majorca (blue sailor dress) is a GAP one.

GAP dress: La Familia Real disfruta de las regatas
AVENT pacifier: El bautizo de la Infanta Sofía | elmundo.es

Last edited:
Princess Leatitia in a grey endemble
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Elisabeth with a beige pair of trousers and Gabriël in jeans

Elisabeth in a pink dress and Gabriël in red

Elisabeth in a pink dress and baby Gabriël in blue

Elisabeth with a pink coat

Elisabeth with a white dress

Elisabeth in a red dress

does anyone know which designers or brands royal mums choose for their little ones?

to add my two cents, while visiting the celebrity baby blog, i found out that the pacifier infanta sofia used during her christening is of brand AVENT and that the beautiful dress leonor wore yesterday in majorca (blue sailor dress) is a GAP one.

GAP dress: La Familia Real disfruta de las regatas
AVENT pacifier: El bautizo de la Infanta Sofía | elmundo.es

I know that Infanta Cristina sometimes dressed her kids in GAP and LACOSTE.

In this picture, from Corbis, Juan is wearing a Gap t-shirt. TinyPic - Share The Experience!™

In these pictures, originally posted by crisiñaki, you can see that Miguel is wearing a Lacoste polo. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/623617-post314.html

I guess GAP is popular in the Spanish Royal Family. Lacoste must be too, I buy lots of clothes there, as well.

Is that Inaki's mother? And Juan is starting to look JUST like his papa!

Last edited:
And Mary? Does someone know where she buys Christian clothes???

I think Mary used to get Christian stuff from Baby GAP, but I don't know if she still does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom