The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Isabella and Christian look so natural. That present looks huge compared to Christian.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I ask myself if I ever saw children more cute than Christian and Isabella I love Isabella's hairdo.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
August 28, 2009 - Attending a birthday party

P.Isabella in a white dress with silver shoes
P.Christian in a pair of jeans with a t-shirt
(originally posted by iceflower)
Isabella's face is to cute!!! And her outfit is so adorable. Almost like a Mommy and Me outfit but she's got it in white instead of blue. And Christian is such a little man! He looks ready for some fun with his cousins
Old 09-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Majesty

isabella's dress is extremely cute, i wonder if it's also from marie chantal. mary also looks like she is making the most out of the last days of summer in her dress. it's nice to see how joachim and martin get along so well!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-03-2009, 05:08 PM
Serene Highness

Isabella looks just like an angel in this dress,only the wings are missing.lol
Christian's really cool in his jeans.Amazing kids!!
Old 09-04-2009, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
isabella's dress is extremely cute, i wonder if it's also from marie chantal. mary also looks like she is making the most out of the last days of summer in her dress. it's nice to see how joachim and martin get along so well!
The dress is from Baby Gap Spring 2009
Picture
Old 09-05-2009, 08:49 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylt11 View Post
Very modern looking. I must admit, however, that the look of the little Spanish princesses is more feminine.
I think this dress very well reflects what most Danes would find pretty so perhaps it's a 'cultural thing'. Personally, I don't like the very "pretty feminine" dresses for little girls. I find them much prettier if they have some 'edge' - modern if you like
Old 09-11-2009, 05:43 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Imageshack - 10755870
Mary with Prince Christian
A purple shirt for a boy looks a bit unfortunate imo.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:45 AM
Royal Highness

Why??
I love it when we see boys who do not solely wear the uniform and mostly drab colours which for some inexplicable reason seem to be reserved for boys
Go for colours Christian - take a lesson from your dad's coloured corderoy trousers!!
Old 09-11-2009, 06:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane View Post
Why??
I love it when we see boys who do not solely wear the uniform and mostly drab colours which for some inexplicable reason seem to be reserved for boys
Go for colours Christian - take a lesson from your dad's coloured corderoy trousers!!
Please, don't remind me of the courderoy trousers.
I really don't like Isabella in the white dress with frumpy black/gray shoes and the purple t-shirt on Christian isn't working for me either.
Pretty little sandals on Issy with a cute little hair band would have been much nicer and a navy blue on Christian with a camel belt and camel deck shoes would suit him a little better. Mary is a modern mum with modern tastes in fashion though.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Courtier

I love the colour of Christian's top, it really suits him. He sure is a handsome little fellow.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:27 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Its so funny because I had the same discussion two days ago with a girl friend. She asked if she could buy a purple shirt for her little boy and most people said:NO! But I think, he looked lovely with it and so does Christian. I think its a nice outfit.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Infanta Sofia starts kindergarten
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Old 09-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
Little Sofia is a super beautiful girl!
She has chosen the sport clothes, and looks cutie and charming!
Old 09-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofthelight View Post
Little Sofia is a super beautiful girl!
She has chosen the sport clothes, and looks cutie and charming!
That's a school uniform so no personal choice
Leonor had the same outfit when she started.
http://www.abc.es/galerias/gente/med....704374424.JPG
Old 09-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Imageshack - 10755870
This is not bad at all compared what we used to see him in. At least he looks like a dressed boy of his age
Old 09-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisscross1 View Post
Please, don't remind me of the courderoy trousers.
I really don't like Isabella in the white dress with frumpy black/gray shoes and the purple t-shirt on Christian isn't working for me either.
Pretty little sandals on Issy with a cute little hair band would have been much nicer and a navy blue on Christian with a camel belt and camel deck shoes would suit him a little better. Mary is a modern mum with modern tastes in fashion though.
I know I am in the minority here but for the life of me I cannot understand why a man should not wear coloured trousers if he wants to! And Frederiks's dark red trousers were definitely OK in my book Who invented the rule that boys, small and big, can only wear blacks, greys and browns/camel with a daring touch of blue once in a while Colours were put out there for all of us to use - including men and boys IMO
Old 09-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Infanta Sofia is another royal cutie.Thanks for sharing the pics
Don't tell me she carried that "suitcase" on her own
Old 09-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
She looks beautiful, very very stylish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Imageshack - 10755870
I think he looks very cute, much like his father.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Christian looks very handsome in his purple sweater. And what's wrong purple on a little boy?

Closed Thread

Tags
catharina-amalia, children, children fashion, elisabeth, ingrid-alexandra, isabella, leonor, little royal fashion, princess fashion