The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker View Post
All these children are so cute, but of course some parents have better taste than others. I think the two Infantitas are certainly the best dressed, but I applaud Infanta Cristina for dressing her children the way she does. They do wear good clothes when the occasion asks for it, but mostly sensible sporting clothes. I agree with many here, poor Isabella, she has terrible clothes, except for the lovely printed dress she wore for little Henrik´s christening. The three AAA girls are lovely as well and as I am particularly fond of Alexia´s girls, they looked super in their white dresses and Arrietta was very elegant at the first communion of the Urdangarin boys.
I don't think Isabella has terrible clothes... Her clothes are perfectly fine for a 2-year-old. What does she need to wear?

Old 08-09-2009, 09:33 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Pam View Post
I don't think Isabella has terrible clothes... Her clothes are perfectly fine for a 2-year-old. What does she need to wear?
I don't think so either What she is dressed in is more in line with what I would have dressed my own girls in. I don't like the very 'proper' girlish dresses often seen on little royal girls.

Old 08-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker View Post
I agree with many here, poor Isabella, she has terrible clothes, except for the lovely printed dress she wore for little Henrik´s christening.
So you think that Isabella should have a new outfit for every occasion even though she will grow out of it in a few months. I can see the headlines now, "Crown Princess Mary indulges Isabella with new dresses for each occasion. What a waste of tax payers money." Children of that age grow so quickly and given that they attend so few functions, I think Mary's choice for both Christian and Isabella is appropriate. Perhaps Letizia's theory is that one day Sophia will grow into Leonor's hand me downs.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Infantas Leonor and Sofia today at the Club Nautico, again in similar, but lovely outfits.
Daum/EPA/Ballesteros
Daum/EPA/Ballesteros
Love these dresses. The bow at the back is a beautiful colour.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:38 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane View Post
I don't think so either What she is dressed in is more in line with what I would have dressed my own girls in. I don't like the very 'proper' girlish dresses often seen on little royal girls.
Isabella looked precious in her pink dress having her balloon dance. I think Mary keeps her very comfortable when she is home. On the official outings she has always looks very well dressed. Her dresses do not photograph colorful from a distance, but when you see them close up they do have alot of color in them. Just softer shades is all. Since we see Christian and Isabella more than we see the other Royal children there is going to be a big difference in how they look. We see Christian and Isabella on a normal day at home with Mom and Dad.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Hola! has a very cute article about the sailor-style worn by Infanta Leonor and Irene Urdangarin of Spain:

La infanta Leonor e Irene UrdangarÃ*n visten igual

This is a very sweet little dress. The girls look adorable in this style.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Serene Highness

I love this marine type of clothes for children,especially in summer.Isn't this dress lovely?
Old 08-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It is indeed lovely And I also liked the pink dresses of Leonora and Sofia very much.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Royal Highness

Crisscross 1, I obviously don´t wish that Isabella should have a different dress every day. What I meant is that she is often wearing baggy loose dresses and not in a day to day situation. But for more formal days like her grandfather´s birthday. I read many people here commenting the same thing as I did. She is a chubby little girl, but she did look lovely in her printed dress on Henrik´s baptism.Little Irene is dressed more simply than her cousins but she is still lovely turned out even in casual wear.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think all the royal children are turned out well by their parents. While I agree that it would be impractical to get Isabella new clothes for every occasion I have to say I would love to see her and Christian in brighter clothes. But thats just my personal preferences.

I also have to say I don't like to see children being dressed identically. I realise that some children ask to be dressed the same and thats fine. But when I see Amalia who is 5 dressed in the same dress as her sister who is 2 it looks cute but I would prefer to see the children in their own style. Maybe its just the fact that I have two little cousins who have totally different opinions about what is nice to wear and they are only 4!
Old 08-14-2009, 05:31 AM
Heir Apparent

No doubt, these girls are the little models of the royal fashion.
This time they have put their marine clothes on.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Here are some photos of Christian and Isabella of Denmark dressed in clothing by Marie-Chantal:
Christian og Isabell klædt på af Marie Chantal - MSN Starlounge
Old 08-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
Here are some photos of Christian and Isabella of Denmark dressed in clothing by Marie-Chantal:
Christian looks so beautiful in the first picture, like he's determined to go somewhere.
It's a beautiful suit and dress.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

All Christian needs is a longer pant, dressier shirt, tie and a briefcase and he's ready for a business meeting. He is an adorable little prince.

http://images.starlounge.com/slidesh...01_Chantal.jpg
Old 08-21-2009, 09:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
This little handsome boy looks like a dendy.
The jacket and a T-shirt are chosen with a good taste.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

I guess it's good for everyone all around. Marie Chantal gets free advertising and Mary & Fred get free clothes for their kids.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

Infantas Leonor and Sofia at Marineland today. Somebody has wished to see them in more casual clothes, here we have them:
SeegerPress
SeegerPress
SeegerPress
Love Leonor´s purse.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:28 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Oh, they look so lovely in casual clothes, I really like it to see them in identic looks. The purse is really cute.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:37 PM
Heir Apparent

The children are really cutie.
The second photo reminds me something like Dior Fashion for pretty little faces!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

August 28, 2009 - Attending a birthday party

P.Isabella in a white dress with silver shoes
P.Christian in a pair of jeans with a t-shirt
(originally posted by iceflower)

Tags
catharina-amalia, children, children fashion, elisabeth, ingrid-alexandra, isabella, leonor, little royal fashion, princess fashion