The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Iman looks very beautiful in that traditional dress
Salma´s outfit is also very nice.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 06-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Jordan royals Princess Iman (in traditional dress) and Princess Salma (in pants and a shirt) - Picture
Iman looks beautiful in traditional dress. She does have a striking resemblance to her father.

Old 06-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't like Iman's dress. It looks very colorless.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Princess Isabella celebrating her grandfather's birthday
Isabella
BB
Isabella

Cute hair1
Cute hair2

and Christian
Christian
Christian

Ingrid Alexandra at "work"
Ingrid
Ingrid
Ingrid
anp

Old 06-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Heir Apparent

I like Christian's clothers, especially his jeans. I'd prefer Princess Isabella to wear a sparkle pink dress.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Isabella and Christian looked beautiful today. Christian throught a tantrum at lunch and he looked so sweet and innocent when he was getting told off. Isabella's hair is especially pretty.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Isabella is a cute girl, but her clothes were horrible. Perhaps she also needs a stylist .

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/14151787.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/14151832.jpg
Old 06-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

i really dislike the clothes Isabella wears they are so dull and that dress she wore today looks like a sack on her

Old 06-12-2009, 08:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
Isabella is a cute girl, but her clothes were horrible. Perhaps she also needs a stylist .

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/14151787.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/14151832.jpg
I wonder what has Mary against colourful clothes for girls. I almost never like Isabella´s dresses. It´s a shame seeing such a cute girl dressed with something like a sack. Her hairdo in the morning was adorable, though.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 06-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Heir Apparent

I would also like to see Isabella dressed in brighter colors. The muted colors just look too drab on her. She would look lovely in shades of purple, dark pinks, and bright blue.

I loved her hair in the little updo from yesterday! It was really cute.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

July 26, 2009 - Young royals Princes Nikolai and Felix , Isabella and Christian attending the christening of Prince Henrik Carl Joachim Alain (Joachim and Maries son)

Princes Nikolai and Felix
Christian
Isabella
Old 07-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Serene Highness

Isabella looks like a doll in these pics.The dress is really cute!
Old 07-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

I dislike how the children are dressed,so casual,and I dislike the colour too
Old 07-26-2009, 01:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have to agree that Isabella is quite cute BUT the clothes they put her in do nothing to make her appear cheery or bring out a little girl sweetness. I hate pastels on this little girl she needs a few reds and brights. Little girl's hair is so difficult to maintain especially fine as I discovered with my daughter. Mum or whoever does seem to try hard her but to no avail.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUBIAUR View Post
I dislike how the children are dressed,so casual,and I dislike the colour too

What color would you suggest also what would you suggest for them to wear?
The boys are in suites and the girl is in a lovely summery dress which a suite cant go casual and they are young.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:01 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Isabella's appearance today at the christening is the first time i can say Mary has dressed her daughter in a nice and cute dress - nothing beats a traditional smock summer dress for a girl rather than the normal shapeless dull sacks that Isabella normally favours

Pity about the sandals though they look abit clumsy for the dress

Old 07-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I don't think, Isabella's dresses are THAT bad. Looks quite natural to me, maybe not like a little fairytale-princess, but maybe thats what Mary also doesn't want to have for her daughter. And the Danish Royal Family is a bit unconventional in a few things, especially the dressing. So I find it ok for this cute little children, Isabella and Christian
Old 07-26-2009, 05:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

I really like Isabella in her pretty little dress today.

I dont normally find her clothes as bad as most seem to, but I do agree that a little more colour on occassion would be nice.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well Isabella is only 2. It's not like she's going on official state visits or weddings where she has to dress to impress. She maybe a princess but she's like any other little girl. If she can't be dressed the she wants now without getting criticized for it what's it going to be like for her as an adult?
Old 07-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Isabella's appearance today at the christening is the first time i can say Mary has dressed her daughter in a nice and cute dress - nothing beats a traditional smock summer dress for a girl rather than the normal shapeless dull sacks that Isabella normally favours

Pity about the sandals though they look abit clumsy for the dress
Personally, I must prefer the pretty pale blue dress Isabella wore at prince Henrik's 75th birthday. I find that dress more of a 'Danish taste' than the smock dress Isabella wore for the christening today. Must admit that I just do not find smock dresses pretty for little girls.

Tags
catharina-amalia, children, children fashion, elisabeth, ingrid-alexandra, isabella, leonor, little royal fashion, princess fashion