Fashion for the little Royals: February 2006 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
I completely agree Miss Saga. The outfits you have posted clearly show Mary has wonderful fashion sense for her daughter. :flowers:

I think Isabella is dressed the way most girls her age are. I have no complaints as to how Mary dresses her. She's adorable!

I agree with MissSaga, Lumutqueen and 4Pam as well. Mainly: in my eyes she is a little girl not a little woman. I think, she has a cute, natural look. Thats enough. I dislike it when little girls are dressed like little woman - may they be commoners or princesses. When she grows a bit then theres enough time for glamour and elegance :flowers:

Little Isabella looks cute and nead as all girls should look.
She's absolutely Daddy's girl!:previous::flowers:

August 5, 2009 - Leonor and Sofia of Spain in matching pink dresses with small bow ties on the sides

Picture

Leonor and Sofia are very cute with those beautiful pink dresses!

They're lovely!

Leonor and Sofia are very cute with those beautiful pink dresses!

They're lovely!

I have to wonder why parents (Felipe and Letizia, Marie and Joachim, just a couple that come to mind) insist that their children wear matching clothes. Their children are so different and so perfect in their own right.....matching outfits, ugh.:ohmy:

I have to wonder why parents (Felipe and Letizia, Marie and Joachim, just a couple that come to mind) insist that their children wear matching clothes. Their children are so different and so perfect in their own right.....matching outfits, ugh.:ohmy:

Many parents think its cute, I honestly dont mind it. I think its such an old way to dress children in matching outfits and its still done. Yes each child is different and different outfits from time to time are nice to see.

I like how they are matched with same colors to Letizia's dress.

I think it doesn't matter when children are young but when they are older it won't be cute anymore!!

But now I think it's cute and I agree with Dazzling: I like the way they are dressed because it matches but their mummy's dress

I like the matching outfits the infantas wear. I think it's cute. The Dutch princesses are normally dressed in identical outfits when they do their photosesion and I think it looks good.

I think it doesn't matter when children are young but when they are older it won't be cute anymore!!

But now I think it's cute and I agree with Dazzling: I like the way they are dressed because it matches but their mummy's dress
I agree with this. When they reach school age (around 6) they should allow them to pick what they want to wear to develop their own sense of individuality. Not like with Infanta Cristina who's kids still dress similarly and I think her oldest is 9 or 10.

Leonor and Sofia are absolutely adorable, cute and beautiful, I like what they wear. Perfect ~ :whistling:

The girls are the perfect models for the children, who are the same age. :previous::angel:

They get cuter every year! Is it just me or is Leonor starting to turn more blonde?

All these children are so cute, but of course some parents have better taste than others. I think the two Infantitas are certainly the best dressed, but I applaud Infanta Cristina for dressing her children the way she does. They do wear good clothes when the occasion asks for it, but mostly sensible sporting clothes. I agree with many here, poor Isabella, she has terrible clothes, except for the lovely printed dress she wore for little Henrik´s christening. The three AAA girls are lovely as well and as I am particularly fond of Alexia´s girls, they looked super in their white dresses and Arrietta was very elegant at the first communion of the Urdangarin boys.

We see Leonor and Sofia how often? Maybe four, five times a year and then they are usually dressed up for the occasion, hair done with bows, matching dresses, perfectly styled. We never see them on everyday occasions like playgrounds, on the way to the daycare center / school, like the Danish kids or Cristina's boys.

Dressing the kids alike is very SRF, Cristina still does it with her boys and even Irene will get a dress that matches her brothers' trousers :rolleyes2:
Queen Sofia has always done it when the kids were smaller, I am sure Elena would have done it too but it's more difficult with a boy and a girl. Letizia is only following tradition.

I'm not a big fan of pink dresses but white are amazing. Girls look absolutely adorable :D

I agree totally with you, Duke of Marmelade. The two infantitas, are always seen in special occasions and they are dressed with very good taste. But we are able to see Christina´s children in day to day occasions, going to and from school or playing outside or even at the beach in Mallorca. That´s why I admire the Infanta Cristina for her common sense of dressing her children in a comfortable way. As for the look alikes clothing - it´s very common in Royal Families to do that. In my country, also the wealthy families adopt the same style.

Leonor looks bored. lol I like the dresses but not sure about the sandals.

She does look like she's off day dreaming. The shoes are the same as worn with the recent pink outfit. :flowers:

Mmm, interesting choice for the infantas. I don't know, the violet cuts the white, but maybe it should have been better if wasn't too white and had some more drawings or something.

Very cute dresses on the Infantas, the colors are beautiful especially the bow on the back of the dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom