Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 9: April 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estelle's dress is nice but my favorite is Leonore's dress. It was very beautiful.

I think Prince Oscar was best dress. He was quite dapper in his grey and white. He's ridiculously cute IMO.

You are right, he´s super-sweet and super-nice dressed - like a male doll.
Bye Bine

I think all the Swedish royal children were adorable. Estelle looked elegant and fresh, loved her hair. Leonore seems to have a princessy phase, very cute dress. Nicolas and Oscar are pretty much a picture of a perfect little gentleman. And Alexander was such a smiling sweetheart in the pretty christening gown. It was a joy to see all the children attending the service.

Loved that all the children matched their parents. Estelle in coral in a very pretty modern dress with matching shoes, and Oscar in grey, I don't like children in grey, but he matched his father,s waistcoat. Leonore didn't match I guess, would have liked a sash and bow on that dress, great socks and gold shoes. Nicolas in classic boy attire, the blue matching his mother.
My favorites are oscars shoes and Estelle's hair

Last edited:
All the kids definitely stole the day for best dressed IMO:flowers:

Estelle her dress was simple but not poor and quite cute. I was never a girly girl so I appreciate the not overly princess look dress. The color is great, and love the mommy and me feel. I do think she should have the headband not her mom.

While Leonor had the whole princess look again, I think it looks cute on her at that age. Lovely shade of green.

Oscar takes the best dressed man. What an adorable little gray outfit.

Nicolas was cute but nothing to remember really. Do like the shoes

Last edited:
I think all the children were well dressed at Alexander's christening earlier today.

The colour of Estelle's dress is beautiful, and it's charming that she's matching with Victoria. Her little necklace is cute, too. She looks so grown up!

I love Leonore's dress too, that apple greenish colour is gorgeous and the flowers are a cute detail. Nicolas and Oscar both looked smart in their outfits. I love Nicolas's shoes.

I love how the Swedish children were dressed. Estelle's dress is very simple and that allows for some accessories to make it look more fancy. The necklace was a nice touch and her hair looked very nice. Oscar looked so classy I n the gray and white and I love the socks and shoes. Leonore was precious in her light green dress and her brother looked very smart in light and dark blue.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The Belgian children at the Memorial Van Damme annual athletics event in Brussels on September 9 - the girls a bit more casual than the boys..;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

Their facial expressions in the second picture are very funny!

The Belgian children at the Memorial Van Damme annual athletics event in Brussels on September 9 - the girls a bit more casual than the boys..;)

Im liking Elisabeth 's style as she has gotten older, and has a bit more say.
The boys a bit too formal

Little Jacques at the Monaco picnic
with white pants just like dad
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yBjsYal9...rJvoZKu7V9_WzeQCLcB/s640/601891630%5B1%5D.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CK_TB8dQ...iYb8GoAwa6aACLcB/s595/Princess-Charlene-6.jpg

Jacques looks so cute. The Belgian children are looking nice and casual.

For some reason, I can't see the photos (from a Mac) but I can see them on my phone (also apple). When I click on the link, it directs me to the page, where everything looks fine expect for the fact that there's no photo.

The Belgian kids look great. I do find the boys over dressed at times. I don't think the sport coats and dress shoes needed for kids ages sports event. The girls are certainly far more relaxed. Elisabeth we can definitely see has more say in her clothes lately and is showing her personality which I am sure at her age she appreciates the freedom.

Must be the first time I don't see the boys wearing the same things just in different or even inverted colours. :lol:

And I love Elisabeth's style, classy and modern.

I think the Belgian Royal children look very nice and appropriate. Elisabeth's style is very classy and age-appropriate.

Charlotte looks fine to me.
George is dressed in his usual dumb, IMO, way. But he's not the only kid who dresses like that, of course. Even many school uniforms have long sleeved shirts and cardigans, long socks and then short pants.
I'm just grateful my parent never thought I'd look cute dressed up like that. :lol:

Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 9: April 2016 -

I know I’m in the minority, but I can’t help it... I really don’t like the clothes children in the BRF wear. But they sure are cute.

I agree, especially George's outfit. It doesn't look classical or vintage to me but just old fashioned .
Shorts too short, socks too high, harsh black, a grandpa shirt. http://www.gettyimages.be/license/610202354
Plus those long socks itch, don't they George ?
http://www.gettyimages.be/license/610269572

Last edited:
I like the way the British royal children are dressed. They look like children not mini adults nothing inappropriate. They dress like this on formal occasions on others they dress like other kids.

The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, often favours Spanish designers when it comes to dressing her children Prince George and Princess Charlotte, with a particular favourite being Pepa & Co.

As George touched down for his royal tour of Canada wearing an outfit from the retailer, we talked to the label's founder Pepa Gonzalez about how it feels to have the royal seal of approval...
Read more: Prince George and Princess Charlotte's designer talks dressing the young royals

I love how Charlotte and George are dressed. As someone pointed out, they look like children, instead of like mini-adults. In my opinion, children look better in vintage-style/old-fashioned clothes, because those styles are more age-appropriate. The Dutch Princesses look OK, but nothing special.

There are plenty of clothing brands out there that don’t make children look like mini adults while still being at least a bit modern. Look at the DRF... they seem to pull it off. Ditto for the Belgian royal family and the SRF.

I don't like the way George is dressed, I'm not a fan of that kind of style for boys. And I agree with Elenath, on the 21st century there are a lot of variaty and there are, of course, clothes who are appropriate for children and still be modern.

I like Charlotte dress, it's traditional but I don't think it's old-fashioned. I like it's light blue color. Her hair is a bit long, I hope they cut it a bit (never liked babies and toddlers with "big" hair/hair on the shoulders).

The dutch princesses are nicely dresses but nothing to memorable. I like Amalia's dress but I don't think that style suits her. Alexia's dress is the one I like the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom