Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 9: April 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The triple A's look great :flowers: Happy they have moved past dressing the girls the same or similar. Even Arianne is too old to enjoy dressing like her sisters. Its great they can show a bit of their own personality.

I really like Alexia's, but they all look good. Alexia has such personality in the photos. :p

The Dutch Princesses look very nice for their summer photo shoot. I really love Amalia's and Alexia's dresses. Estelle's floral dress is very sweet.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Estelle on Victoria Day:

The blue dress is very adorable.

I don't like the top part of Estelle's dress, but the overall style is very sweet.

Yes, I thought it was a vintage dress, so,beautifully smocked and well made. She looks so cute as usual.

As always, Estelle is dressed beautifully. I loved the smocking and the very pale blue and knowing that it is one of Victoria's dresses. And, Baby Oscar, in his little blue baby outfit; how adorable. Victoria is one of my favorite royals. She dresses her little ones so perfectly. IMHO, of course. Smile...

Isabella's outfit is very age-appropriate and stylish. The belt is a nice touch. Josephine looks very sweet in her dress and cardigan and I really love the bow in her hair. Christian and Vincent look very nice as well.

Josephine is wearing the dress and hair bow Isabella wore at the 2012 photocall.

Last edited:
Isabella's dress is beautiful. I love the color.

Here more pictures of F&M's foursome at today's photo session at Gråsten.

They all four looks adorable. As usual. They are always so lovely, casual and perfect dressed - and always in cute colors. Christian and Vincent in smart colurful shorts and shirts, and Bella and Josephine in cute pink dresses and their long hair in ponytail and a bow. (Josephine is recycling Bella's dress and bow from 2012 :))

Christian:

1 ** 2 ** 3

Isabella:
1 ** 2 ** 3

Vincent:
1 ** 2 ** 3

Josephine:
1 ** 2 ** 3 ** (Recycling both Isabella's dress and bow from 2012)

Last edited:

The Belgian kids looking lovely during the summer photo session in Brussels yesterday, July 19:

** Full view **

The Belgian kids looking lovely during the summer photo session in Brussels yesterday, July 19:

** Full view **

All of these children are growing so fast - and not just the Belgians! Elisabeth is becoming a young lady!

Elegant boys and very lovely looking girls at the Belgian National Day today, July 21 - I especially like Elisabeth's white dress:

** Full view all four **

Lovely family!! Elizabeth very well dressed for her age!!

They all look lovely. I love Elisabeth's dress. She's in that age when dressing become tricky, it's difficult to have children formally dressed in a way that is not too childish but still doesn't make them look like adults. I think that white dress quite achieve it, with a grown-up shape but still sweet and teen looking.

I agree, but Prince Emmanuel may me remember the shy Prince Philippe.

Princess Elizabeth is dresses very nicely - its the right length to be appropriate as a royal teenage. Mathilde does dress her children very well.

The children are dressed beautifully. Elizabeth, who is 13 , correct? Is perfect in her lace dress and pretty hairstyle. I loved her blue flowy tunicHer little sister has an adorable hairstyle

The Belgian children looked wonderful during their photo shoot and on National Day. Elisabeth is developing a lovely style.

wow Elizabeth looks lovely wonder from who is her beautiful dress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom