Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 9: April 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Louise looks lovely.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

India and Sacha Casiraghi at the National Day celebrations in Monaco today, November 19 - very cute:

** India ** Sacha 1 ** Sacha 2 **

I think that the twins looked fine with their coats this time around.

Awww, the Monaco kids are all so cute :)
I love little India's dress and the twins' adorable coats.

The Monaco kids are so precious. I love that they all appear to be traditionally dressed for the National Day.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I love India's coat and I her shoes look very similar to Princess Charlotte's. I love that Sasha is rocking the knee high socks too!

Princess Gabriella is so cute as she always looks a bit grumpy. Love her.

Last edited:
Not liking Leonore or Sofia's dresses either... it's a good thing it wasn't windy that day... they would have had a big problem...

Last edited:
I think all of the Monegasque children were beautifully dressed today, but India's outfit was my favourite. I absolutely adore her coat and I think that, when paired with the white tights and red shoes, it gives off a festive vibe which made me smile!

I think the reception was on 17th November. I like that their parents are involving them with engagements they they know would interest them. There must be some perks to bring the daughter of a Prince right?

Thanks for answering. Haha, yes! I can think of more than one perk of being a prince's daughter but that's definitely one of the ones I'd add to my mental list:p

The Monaco kids are all adorable. Indua wins the day in her little red coat:flowers:

I give India and Sasha the best dressed too. Just love India,s generous skirt on the red coat. Nice to see Sasha in knee socks in traditional navy

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom