The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Courtier

What a doll baby he is (and could somebody give a simplified pronunciation of "Gyalsey" for the Bhutanese-challenged like me?)

Old 08-12-2016, 10:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Gyalsey is Prince. His full name is Jigme Namgyel Wangchuck. So the full title is: His Royal Highness Crown Prince Jigme Namgyel Wangchuck, Druk Gyalsey (Dragon Prince) of Bhutan.

Old 08-12-2016, 12:03 PM
Courtier

TY kathia_sophia!
Old 08-29-2016, 01:20 PM
Majesty

Athena and Henrik of Denmark at a music festival. casual for this summer outing. Nice touch of Henrik wearing the festival's t-shirt
http://www.jv.dk/modules/xphoto/cach...674_2232_2.jpg

and the Belgian kids on holiday in Italy
https://66.media.tumblr.com/802c5101...20wo3_1280.jpg
Old 08-29-2016, 01:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Elisabeth looks totally great. She is a very beautiful teenager and I can't believe that she turns 15 in October. She seems to have a good taste in the choice of her clothes.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 08-29-2016, 02:47 PM
Majesty

All of the Belgian Royal children seem to have inherited their parents' height. They are all tall for their ages.

Princess Elisabeth is growing to be a very pretty girl. This time next summer she will probably have surpassed her mother the queen in height.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 08-29-2016, 06:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow they are all big. Elisabeth is quite the lovely teen

Seems the older 2 are old enough to pick their own clothes, younger 2 by mom. Elisabeth like many teens, jeans and tshirt, and Gabe in khaki and polo. Where Emmanuel is dad's mini me without coat, and Eleanor is in a dress which seems 'princess wear for photos'.

I love Henrik in concert tee. Athena is cute, matching mom and dad.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Administrator

The Belgian children on their way to school today, September 1. I think many many parents dream of their children going to school that well-dressed

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 09-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Gabriel and Elisabeth are always close in height, it's funny. First it was Elisabeth that was taller than Gabriel (she's older), then Gabriel got taller and got the same height as his sister, now Elisabeth seems to be taller, and in a few years Gabriel will be taller than her.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Majesty

The Belgian kids look very nice for their first day of school. I'm beginning to see a good deal of resemblance between Elisabeth and Eleonore.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:42 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Belgian children on their way to school today, September 1. I think many many parents dream of their children going to school that well-dressed

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Indeed!

Children are either very well dressed - or not...

- Daaad! It's not the 20th century! - And aaallll the other children...
(I swear the most common expression for teenagers are their eyes rolled way back!)
Old 09-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Christening Prince Alexander

Oscar & Alexander
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...3419864056.jpg

Estelle
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...3420525772.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...3421981319.jpg

Leonore

http://media.shootitlive.com/7bobacp...expressen/2466
Old 09-09-2016, 08:20 AM
Majesty

In my opinion the best- dressed lady today was Leonore! . I just loved her lovely light green dress.

Estelle's dress was matching mama's one, and that is cute, but she looked like a poor little girl with that dress. I'm sorry to say this, but that was the feeling I had.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:52 AM
Serene Highness

I think Estelle looked fine it was a simple dress nothing poor about it. I also think she was pretty comfortable and could play with ease.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:58 AM
Serene Highness

Leonore had another one of her "Princessy dresses", the last one was in blue, this one was in green now... so nothing for a change here somehow.

Estelle´s cute with her twin look with Mama, but I am missing another fascinator

BYe Bine
Old 09-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Prince Oscar was best dress. He was quite dapper in his grey and white. He's ridiculously cute IMO.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Loved Lenore's green dress. Not a fan at all of Estelle's pink...it looked like a play dress as opposed to something nice you'd wear to an event like this.

LaRae
Old 09-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Heir Apparent

What are your opinions about Prince Nicolas?

He was dressed very cute.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr6fh4eW8AEJ23I.jpg
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Majesty

Nicolas looked fine. Nothing special, but he is a boy ;-)
Old 09-09-2016, 10:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Christening Prince Alexander

Oscar & Alexander
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...3419864056.jpg
This might be my fav baby picture of the year - and oh my goodness, the looks on Mom's faces (CP too)
Estelle
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...3420525772.jpg
What's up with her her hem in this one? But very moderne and mommy-matchy! Points for that. And points for poise and semi-spectator shoes!.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...3421981319.jpg

Leonore

http://media.shootitlive.com/7bobacp...expressen/2466
In 1950 something, my mom would have put me in this dress. In fact, I wore this dress in palest blue. All Leonore needs is bangs and a bad Toni perm and we would be twinsies.
Comments inline in olive.