Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 12: June 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The older Carolina is 15 and the younger Chiara 13.

Maria Chiara's dress is beautiful and would make for a lovely summer bridesmaid's dress, too.
It would have been better IMO if Maria Carolina was wearing something more along the lines of her sister as her outfit seems a little too old for her. She's very tall, if I didn't know she was 15 I would've presumed she was at least 18.

Leonor and Sofia look lovely and I especially like Sofia's outfit. Perfect for a Spanish summer holiday.

The Castro Princesses attends at a exclusive dinner and summer party at the Chateau Saint-Tropez

https://scontent.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn....=75797637be4f8c7375ec8361a590ca48&oe=5BD6ACBE

The older girl,I think she is called Maria Carolina is lovely. Absolutely gorgeous outfit.
The younger's dress is beautiful but i don't like the shoes too high and matronly for such a young girl. It is a clear tutu dress, ballerinas or sandals would be perfect.
Both girls are beautiful.

Nice to see that Scandinavian royals use very casual dressing. For me Brits should change their style to this direction.
So do the BRF at the polo or hotse shows. Official occasions require the children's version of formal as do European royalty. You won't see any of those kids rocking up to National Day celebrations or Te Drums in their holiday clothes either.

Leonor and Sofia visiting a market on Mallorca today, July 31:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I realize that I am probably in the minority but I love the way the British Royal family dress their young children, particularly the DoC with her youngsters.

It's a bit old fashioned but so what? It's timeless and traditional. You can dress children this way in ANY generation which is why Prince George often wears items of clothing worn by his father as a child. And as MARG pointed out its different at casual events.

Grace of Monaco dressed Caroline, Albert and Stephanie in the same way when they were small children in the 60's, and Jackie Kennedy dressed Caroline and John that way too.

It's just a very traditional very upper class/aristocratic look , not to everyones' taste but nothing really bad about it imo.

Last edited:
I realize that I am probably in the minority but I love the way the British Royal family dress their young children, particularly the DoC with her youngsters.

It's a bit old fashioned but so what? It's timeless and traditional. You can dress children this way in ANY generation which is why Prince George often wears items of clothing worn by his father as a child. And as MARG pointed out its different t at casual events.

Grace of Monaco dressed Caroline, Albert and Stephanie in the same way when they were small children in the 60's, and Jackie Kennedy dressed Caroline and John that way too.

It's just a very traditional very upper class/aristocratic look , not to everyones' taste but nothing really bad about it imo.

I agree, I like the the BRF dress their kids. I can see trendy clothes anywhere. My only caveat is, I think Lady Louise was dress like this a little too long. Still, she could really like the more traditional dressing.
:flowers:

As always we don't discuss weight issues, especially not when children and teenagers are concerned! Respective posts have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Leonore, Nicolas and Adrienne looking lovely on the newest family photo:

** Photo **

They all look nice and summery.

Leonor and Sofia look lovely at the concert and it's nice to see Leonor looking quite grown up in her outfit. I can easily imagine Letizia wearing the same look - same for Sofia too!

Madeleine's children are always nicely dressed, and the new photo is not an exception. I particularly like Leonore's dress, the colour goes very well with her complexion.

Leonor is so exceptionally beautiful ... Sofia will be a beautiful girl. Your clothes are always good. They are divine.

Leonore and Leonor: I just realized the same name! ;) Where have I been? :huh: Plus there is an Eleanor somewhere, too, not so? Anyway, all children looking very nice. The Spanish girls are definitely being trained/groomed to understand that with the cameras whirring they must never let their expressions 'drop'. They are on! Not sure I'd make the same choice, but I can well understand why that choice has been made. :flowers:

Last edited:
Mia Tindall with Isla and Savannah Philips lovely all at the Festival of British Eventing, Gloucestershire.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/03/14/4ECC4CB700000578-0-image-a-2_1533304469479.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/03/14/4ECC4B5500000578-0-image-a-3_1533304473445.jpg

Princess Louise attends at the LacMus Festival 2018, international music festival in Villa Carlota, Lake Como at the end of June.

https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=e5c7923b74dec5e40b621666559c032f&oe=5BFDA054
https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=923f06708bc24ed95266cf10e39e3e1a&oe=5C0115F1

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tindall and Phillips ladies looking cute as usual.

I like the new photograph of Madeleine and her family. Leonore looks good in that shade of pink. She still looks an awful lot like her father but I see much more of Madeleine in her now, too.

I liked the dresses Leonor and Sofia wore to the photo call this year. Sofia looks very good in white, especially with the little bit of summer colour she’s gotten. And, just to add my two cents to the perennial debate, I don’t think either of the styles are too young for girls their age.

Savannah and Isla Phillips on day 2 at the British Eventing at Gatcombe Park today, August 4:

** Full view **

And Leonor and Sofia on Mallorca today:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Leonore and Leonor: I just realized the same name! ;) Where have I been? :huh: Plus there is an Eleanor somewhere, too, not so? Anyway, all children looking very nice. The Spanish girls are definitely being trained/groomed to understand that with the cameras whirring they must never let their expressions 'drop'. They are on! Not sure I'd make the same choice, but I can well understand why that choice has been made. :flowers:

Of main line royals? Eleanor of Belgium, Philippe's youngest. :flowers: The name is popular though. There is Countess Leonore in Netherlands (Constantijn's youngest).

Leonor and Sofia looked lovely both at the concert and today. Nice summer looks :flowers:

Love the photo of Madeleine's kids. They all look cute and summery ?

Love seeing Mia and her cousins. They always seem to have such fun together. Not sure a denim skirt would be my choice for a little girl at such an event. Isla, and even Mia in a slightly longer and more comfortable dress, were likely more comfortable/easily mobile for play, then Savannah.

Leonor y Sofía are stunning

Last edited by a moderator:
Love seeing Mia and her cousins. They always seem to have such fun together. Not sure a denim skirt would be my choice for a little girl at such an event. Isla, and even Mia in a slightly longer and more comfortable dress, were likely more comfortable/easily mobile for play, then Savannah.

Autumn is wearing a denim skirt, maybe her daughter wanted to dress like Mom. She’s old enough that she’s going to be choosing what she wants to wear most of the time, with some guidance when necessary.

Mia at Gatcombe Park today, August 5:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

And Lady Louise at the Hockey Women's World Cup in London also today:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Both gals look so pretty, just wish Lady Louise had a shorter hemline.

I love Louise in a cute casual summer dress. And love the sneakers :flowers:

I agree the hemline could be a bit shorter on her summer look.

Mia looks so adorable ?

The Phillips/Tindall children look lovely on both occasions, though I particularly like Mia's green and white dress today - I like the pop art style of the leaves.
Louise looks simple but sweet. Blue suits her a lot!
I like how Leonor and Sofia are wearing the same dress in different shades. I prefer this type of matching with older children and especially with the girls here; it's very subtle IMO.

Lady Louise during a visit to the Association of Sail Training Organisations at Haslar Marina in Gosport today, August 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom