The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 12:48 PM
Serene Highness

Gorgeous kids! That picture of Zayed in his top hat shaking hands is too cute for words!

Old 06-19-2018, 03:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princesses Maria Carolina and Maria Ciara attends the closing ceremony and Golden Nymph awards of the 58th Monte Carlo TV Festival on June 19

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id978781526

The Belgian Royal Children at the photoshoot of the Royal Family's vacation at the Villers Abbey in Villers-la-Ville, Sunday 24 June

http://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...ed5&m=mbjillma

Princesses Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara at the "White Party" held at the Monaco Ambassadors Club in Monaco on 6 July

https://api.profimedia.com/data/larg...0377146503.jpg
https://api.profimedia.com/data/larg...0377146465.jpg

Old 06-20-2018, 10:00 AM
Heir Apparent

I though the red dress is too much grown up for her age! nice dress but I though not for her. The light pink it looks more appropriate dress for a young girl
Old 06-21-2018, 12:55 AM
Administrator

Sheikha Al Jalila on day 2 of Royal Ascot yesterday, June 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 06-21-2018, 10:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Sheikha Al Jalila on day 2 of Royal Ascot yesterday, June 20:

It looks like she has a Dior handbag, very cute an nice
Old 06-21-2018, 03:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
It looks like she has a Dior handbag, very cute an nice
Of course. The Dior Lady
Old 06-22-2018, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Sheikha Al Jalila on day 4 of Royal Ascot today, June 22 - the red dress is not really made for her age.

Old 06-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Courtier

I don't know if it just happened for the photographers to only catches her on serious moments, but last year she was smiling all around and enjoying the all thing. this year not so much. As for the fashion, she has better outfits last year, especially her hats. I know she's just a little girl, but Royal Enclosure is very strict about these things, and yet she went for fascinators instead of proper hats.
Old 06-30-2018, 01:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchesina View Post
I don't know if it just happened for the photographers to only catches her on serious moments, but last year she was smiling all around and enjoying the all thing. this year not so much. As for the fashion, she has better outfits last year, especially her hats. I know she's just a little girl, but Royal Enclosure is very strict about these things, and yet she went for fascinators instead of proper hats.
Yes, the royal enclosure is strict, but in no way was she breaking any code.

From the royal ascot dress code website:

Quote:
Girls (aged 10-17) should dress in accordance with the Ladies’ dress code. However, they may wear a headpiece or fascinator as an alternative to a hat, without any size restriction.

The Belgian kids look cute. Bit mismatched in levels of dress. Elisabeth and Emmanuel look nice and casual, enjoying a summer day. Gabriel in his button down shirt, dress loafers and sweater looks more ready for a royal engagement then a summer day. Eleanor at least her dress is summery.
Old 06-30-2018, 01:44 PM
Administrator

Nice looks for the Belgian kids today!

And Mia Tindall was seen in a striped dress at the Celtic Manor Golf Resort today:

** Full view ** Full view with a better view on the shoes **
Old 07-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Yes, the royal enclosure is strict, but in no way was she breaking any code.

From the royal ascot dress code website:

The Belgian kids look cute. Bit mismatched in levels of dress. Elisabeth and Emmanuel look nice and casual, enjoying a summer day. Gabriel in his button down shirt, dress loafers and sweater looks more ready for a royal engagement then a summer day. Eleanor at least her dress is summery.
Thanks for the clarification, I had the feeling girls were allowed to wear fascinators rather than hats.

I love that the Belgian kids are mismatched. It speaks about their personality, but at the same time I wish the boys wore sweatshirts, jeans and sneakers in public instead of those serious trousers and loafers (it is quite sad to see boys in loafes tbh). That's why I love Elisabeth's look. It is perfect for an open air trip.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

A very pretty striped dress for Mia. She looks so tall in the first photo!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Princess Maria Carolina and Princess Maria Chiara at the final day of the Longines Global Champions Tour of Monaco 2018 on June 30:

** Pic **
Old 07-06-2018, 08:48 AM
Administrator

Prince Felix, Prince Henrik and Princess Athena on Felix' last day at school at Krebs' School this week:

** Full view ** Felix **
Old 07-09-2018, 11:52 AM
Administrator

Charlotte and George at their brother's christening today, July 9:

** Full view **
Old 07-09-2018, 12:43 PM
Royal Highness

Classic Cambridge Childrens outfits.

I’m not a fan of Charlotte’s mid part hair.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

I’m amazed by how much Charlotte’s face changes depending on her hair style of the day - when she has it pulled back, parted one way, parted another way... she looks like a very different girl each time we see her. It’s funny in a way, as I think George has probably changed more over the years (from a chubby baby to a lankier child), but he’s maintained much of the same look about the face for the last couple years (since his hair really came in at least).
Old 07-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
I’m amazed by how much Charlotte’s face changes depending on her hair style of the day - when she has it pulled back, parted one way, parted another way... she looks like a very different girl each time we see her. It’s funny in a way, as I think George has probably changed more over the years (from a chubby baby to a lankier child), but he’s maintained much of the same look about the face for the last couple years (since his hair really came in at least).

Totally agree and first thing I thought today - I almost did not recognize Charlotte at all - George on the contrary the same look as always.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post

Agreed. It really is amazing how different she looks based on her hair style.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:27 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

The Cambridges do seem to like blue for Charlotte. She always wears such lovely dresses on formal occasions, and today's wasn't an exception. Her shoes are an unusual colour too and I like how they match her dress. I agree with those who said she looks so different; almost like another child!
George looks smart and is dressed how he usually is for such events.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Closed Thread