Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 12: June 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All nice looks for all children. Luisa and Cecilia are always beautifully dressed.

Do this girls go to school? They have so much social events! and they dress incredible for their age! some times I think they look to grown up, but some times are very beautiful, I think from all the royal kids they are the most dress up and most social events.

I was told that Maria Carolina and her sister Maria Chiara both have a personal tutor at home so they won't be missing any school time.

All nice looks for all children. Luisa and Cecilia are always beautifully dressed.

I was told that Maria Carolina and her sister Maria Chiara both have a personal tutor at home so they won't be missing any school time.
So they do homeschooling. This is common in the US homeschooling but in Europe I did not know , The only issue I have with this, the interaction with other kids of your age it is important.

Nikolai too fashionista for my taste, those shoes :ermm:
Nikolai is doing modelling jobs nowadays, so it suits his profession.
But I don't like the shoes either.

Nikolai's shoes seems very cute ! Of course tastes differ….

The Danish Crown Prince Couple kids recently attended a kids musical theater production (not an official event). Cute dresses on the girls, nice jacket on Vincent and nice shirt on Christian .

Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=eca656927e2290ddfecb7f0f6450c96f&oe=5C4590DE
http://content.invisioncic.com/r388...humb.png.e221060ba6b291ccebba15b338c87ebc.png

Christian with Frederik attending a sailing event
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=dedd46693d4db8e29221ce6f4463fe49&oe=5C5D0E77

I loved the green on the bridesmaids and page boys, very cute attires! Love Charlotte and her lady-like gestures. George is so handsome!

Estelle looks lovely, I really like her skirt and the pattern. But I dislike her shoes, maybe a darker tone would've been better. But her look is neat and cute.

I really, but reallyyyy like Leonor's dress, so pretty and flattering. Her shoes are cute and match the dress. Sofia's outfit (skirt and matching blouse if I'm correct) is not memorable, but it's cute, and I like the matching shoes again. One of their best looks on Spain's National Day (Leonor's wearing red two years in a row, and like her mother, red suits her a lot).

Last edited:

Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara attended the press preview of the FIAC 2018 - International Contemporary Art Fair in Paris yesterday, October 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara attended the press preview of the FIAC 2018 - International Contemporary Art Fair in Paris yesterday, October 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Both girls are lovely - the elder one is especially pretty - but they’re so heavily made up they almost look like 45 year old women trying to look like teenagers, instead of the naturally attractive young women they are.

Both girls are lovely - the elder one is especially pretty - but they’re so heavily made up they almost look like 45 year old women trying to look like teenagers, instead of the naturally attractive young women they are.

I agree and this girls are so pretty but they are always in all this adult events, For me looks that they do not have a normal upbringing like normal teenagers, too made up, always with adults never with kids of their age. Too much in the spot light, not like the other royals of her age!

Summer clothes for Leonore and Nicolas on the newest photos Madeleine has shared:

** Photos **

Leonor's dress looks so similar to the dress the Duchess of Cambridge wore to the Imperial War Museum. Same sleeves, same collar, similar waistline, similar color. Cute!

Leonor's dress looks so similar to the dress the Duchess of Cambridge wore to the Imperial War Museum. Same sleeves, same collar, similar waistline, similar color. Cute!
Indeed:flowers:;) Leonor's dress is a mini version of Catherine's dress. They look so alike, soooo cute!

To me the best part of the photo released by the Spanish RF was the possibly accidental colour coordination of the four granddaughters. I like the column of red created by Leonor and Irene and then the way the eye is drawn across the frame by the lighter shades worn by Victoria on one end and Sofia on the other.

I also really like the coat Isabella wore at the recent hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom