Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savannah and Isla are wearing lovely coats from Monsoon. I can see Savannah's but not Isla's but I imagine that it is probably from Monsoon.

Savannah's coat

Lady Louise's coat from the service is from Hobbs. I have to say, Lady Louise is very tall for her age. Her mum isn't particularly tall so she gets her height from someone else! She's almost as tall as her dad. At least she can start wearing some of her mum's lovely clothes now.

I believe this is Isla's.

Monsoon | Elizabeth Coat | Red | 3-4 Years | 3141521423

Obviously more relaxed dress code in Norway... jeans to church?

It’s perfectly normal in the Netherlands as well. I’ve seen people wear jeans to funerals and weddings.

I saw several pairs of jeans and sneakers at the church on Christmas Eve and it's nothing unusual for Sweden. There was the whole range from my brother's uniform, the organist in her regional costume, me and several other men in suits, ladies in dresses or suits to people in daywear like jeans and chinos.

Last edited:
All outfits the children wore were lovely - I particularly like Louise's gorgeous coat, and I love that it was from Hobbs. It's nice that now she's getting taller she is choosing from adult brands, and she already seems to be developing her own style (much like Elisabeth of Belgium).

As for the Behn girl's jeans, I didn't have a problem with it. The NRF seems to be the most relaxed when it comes to traditional wear out of the European royals, as I seem to recall either Ingrid Alexandra or Sverre Magnus wear jeans or casual trousers to church once (correct me on this if my memory is hazy, though). I regularly go to church and always wear jeans no matter the occasion. Many other members of the congregation do too (but then again my church is quite liberal so other, more conservative churches might be a little stricter), even some of the elderly people who were used to dressing up in their Sunday Best as children. Gone are the days of wearing gloves and smart dresses/suits to church, as we're in 2017. I'd rather people just wear what's comfortable when they worship, as long as it's not a bikini, crop top or something.

Charlotte on her first day at nursery school today, January 8, wearing a lovely Amaia Kids coat:

** Full view ** Full view **

Aaaaaawwwww, so cute!!

Adorable! My daughter loved her little red"Mary Janes", similar to these shoes! Wanted to wear them all the time. ��

Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 -

She looks very snug in the coat and scarf. A lovely bright colour for these dark and cold winter days. Just noticed the matching bow too.

Charlotte on her first day at nursery school today, January 8, wearing a lovely Amaia Kids coat:

** Full view ** Full view **

Adorably precious and sweet and dariling! I know this may sound weird for a preschooler- but she seems such a grown up young lady- not in a bad way. Well done William and Catherine!

Amaia Kids have gorgeous clothes and this coat is no exception. Charlotte, I have a feeling, will fall into the long list of royals who rock red! Love the tights as well - I agree with the poster who said that their unusual colour makes them seem more grown up.

The clothes are beautifully made and the whole look very nicely put together. I imagine Charlotte looked a little less pristine by the end of her first day compared to the start!

The clothes are beautifully made and the whole look very nicely put together. I imagine Charlotte looked a little less pristine by the end of her first day compared to the start!

We should demand a 'before and after' picture to keep things sane for us with little ones. ;) ?

Off topic posts have been removed. Please use the relevant current events, general news or extra threads for comments and discussions that are not fashion related. Thank you!

Princesses Maria-Carolina and Maria Chiara, daughters of the Duke and Duchess of Castro, at a fashion show in Paris yesterday, January 23:

** Full view **

Princesses Maria-Carolina and Maria Chiara, daughters of the Duke and Duchess of Castro, at a fashion show in Paris yesterday, January 23:

** Full view **
I love the younger daughter dress! Wonder if it is custom made?

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella at the Saint Devote celebrations today, January 26:

** Both ** Both 2 ** Both 3 **

Last edited:
Jacques and Gabriella are too adorable - I'd love to see a photo of Gabriella's dress because from the glimpse I can get of it, it looks very lovely.

Sensibly dressed for the cold and wet weather. P Gabriella looking very smart in her coat and boots.

Both girls have on pretty dresses, although I like Sofia’s better.
I know it’s a good way to keep their hair off their faces but it will be nice when they’ve outgrown the braids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom