Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
It seems Lady Louise wasn’t the only one borrowing her mums clothes to Harry’s wedding; Lady Margarita wore an ensemble her mother wore to Ascot.

I thought the little girls looked very unfinished without socks. I was unimpressed with the outfits of the bridal party.

Do you mean stockings, or tights? Because you really would not wear socks with that style of shoe and dress for a little bridal attendant.

I thought the little girls were enchanting. The boys were dressed too dark, but I understand that the point was to put them in replicas of what the groom and his Best Man were wearing.

Louise must be quite tall. She's already around the same height as her mother, and I don't think Sophie is a short woman.

Do you mean stockings, or tights? Because you really would not wear socks with that style of shoe and dress for a little bridal attendant.

Quite honestly I didn't pay attention to the type of shoe, just noticed in the pictures that I saw that the look was unfinished. Whether stocking, tights, socks - something was needed. Maybe it translated better on TV?

It seems Lady Louise wasn’t the only one borrowing her mums clothes to Harry’s wedding; Lady Margarita wore an ensemble her mother wore to Ascot.

How cute! Thanks for letting us know!

The Danish children very lovely and elegant at the unveiling of a new portrait of their father Crown Prince Frederik at Frederiksborg Castle today, May 24:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
Very nice dresses on the girls. Isabella looks particularly pretty in that shade of pink.

The Danish children very lovely and elegant at the unveiling of a new portrait of their father Crown Prince Frederik at Frederiksborg Castle today, May 24:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Lovely. After their running gear on Monday the kids look super.
Love Josephine's blue dress.
Vincent and Christian, very handsome in their suits (like their papa);)

I agree. Did not care for the bridal party outfits at all

Isabella is wearing a very nice preteen dress, not too babyish and not too grown up. I think Josephine’s dress could have had a little more interest on top, a collar or puffed sleeves, she looked dragged out. The boys looked perfect in their suits

And the four Danish kids lovely dressed on the new family portrait released today:

** Photo **

And the four Danish kids lovely dressed on the new family portrait released today:

** Photo **

What a lovely family. They look truly happy and loving. May their future always be close knit and sincere

** Photo **

Really like how the kids are dressed. The boys look wonderful and the girls are dressed in clothing that isn't "cutsey" if that makes sense. And thank goodness they aren't in matching outfits:flowers:

Josephine looks especially cute here. I love the little dress she’s wearing. Simple and not too fussy.

Last edited:

Princess Leonore and Prince Nicolas at the wedding of Louise Gottlieb in Sörmland yesterday, June 2:

** Leonore ** Nicolas **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom