The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 07:38 AM
Administrator

Princess Estelle wearing a dark coat at the Te Deum for new born Princess Adrienne at the Royal Palace Church today, March 12:

** Full view **

And later at her mother's name day celebration:

** Full view **

Old 03-24-2018, 08:30 AM
Administrator

Warm, practical outfits for Henrik and Athena in Legoland, Billund, today, March 24:

** Pic **

Old 03-24-2018, 06:11 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nice outfits for Henrik and Athena. Athena's coat looks very cosy.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-24-2018, 06:27 PM
Majesty

Both look cute and warm, right for the event. Love Athina's shoes.
Old 03-26-2018, 02:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Aiko on March 22 and 26:
https://www.asahicom.jp/articles/ima...05255_comm.jpg
https://www.jiji.com/news/photos/pho...0026621042.jpg
https://www.asahicom.jp/articles/ima...02797_comm.jpg
Old 03-26-2018, 06:32 PM
Serene Highness

Aiko is all grown up! She looks quite happy. I like her sweater in the second pic.
Old 03-31-2018, 07:47 AM
Administrator

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques at the Holy Friday procession in Monaco yesterday, March 30:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

And today at the Sainte Devote International Rugby tournament in Monaco:

** Jacques ** Gabriella **
Old 03-31-2018, 06:06 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Gabriella's coat is beautiful but it seems a little formal for the rugby match, if I were dressing her I would have paired her in a similar duffel coat to Jacques or dressed them both in parkers and some trousers.

Old 03-31-2018, 08:40 PM
Heir Apparent

agree with your thoughts on the rugby outfits, she does look more dressed up than he does. Their hair looks so fabulous, great cuts and curls
Old 03-31-2018, 08:53 PM
Majesty

Count me for third who thinks Gabrielle is a bit over dressed for rugby. Would have loved her in a similar coat and pants like her brother.

They both looked sweet on Good Friday
Old 04-01-2018, 06:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

The spanish Princesses at the Easter Service today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZsGyXiW0AAKxxi.jpg
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id940566832
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id940566950

and the Lady Louise

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id940566292
Old 04-01-2018, 11:20 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Not liking Sofia's dress at all for the church service, the color is too bright and dress is too casual/looks like an apron.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:21 AM
Courtier

Louise is so grown up! Very poised young lady.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Maybe not feeling well today, as he was pictured crying, but perfectly dressed: James at the Easter church service at St Georges Chapel at Windsor Castle today, April 1:

** Full view **
Old 04-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Sofia's dress seems a little childish for her to me, and there's something about it that makes it seem like it's from an old family photo from the '70s.

Leonor's dress is nicer - the pattern is pretty.

Louise looks so grown up in high heels! Looks as if she had some help from her mother in the wardrobe department as I can imagine her outfit on Sophie herself.

Old 04-01-2018, 04:27 PM
Aristocracy

Looking at the outfits Infantas Leonor and Sophia are wearing, it is hard they will be 12 and 13 this year. They both dress like they are 7 and 8 years old. Too childish to me. A little bit like lady Louise a few years ago. At least Louise is not wearing white tights and Mary janes any more.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:33 PM
Majesty

The Lady Louise looks every bit a young lady and I love it. Edward and Sophie were very wise to dress her for her age even as she got taller and taller, she still had white tights and Maryjanes. Dressing her for her age instead of what she would have preferred as well as we fashionista, served a very important role as it designated her as what she was, a child.

When she turned thirteen she was allowed to dress like a young lady, fascinators, stockings, heels (small) and all. Sophie and Louise must have had a ball shopping for new clothes because she would definitely have needed them. But the wait was worth it. It let her be a child and it kept the media away.

Perhaps that notion too is what lies behind the way Letizia and Felipe dress their two girls.

ps: a note on Gabrielle's dress for the rugby. Every tried to persuade a three-year-old that she couldn't wear her fun new gumboots to bed?
Old 04-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Heir Apparent

So happy to see Louise looking that good... I so remember the traumatic time of her birth and the following days when I prayed for her and her mother.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Leonor and Sofia are only 12/13 and 11/12 respectively. Besides, unlike some girls who mature earlier, they still have a very child-like look and, I would dare say, even look younger than their age. Why do posters here keep insisting that they dress prematurely like adults ? I think they both looked lovely at the Easter mass today.
Old 04-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Heir Apparent

The infantas look impeccable as usual, I like their matching shoes. They are still children and dressed appropriately, I think Sofia’s dress does look very 70s and fun.
Lady Louise looks very nice. I do think, in her case, the white tights and Mary Janes were carried on too long. They could have nixed the tights after age ten for example and still dressed her age appropriately.

Closed Thread