Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 10: November 2016 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much liked Lady Louise's whole outfit. I used to wear mini-skirts when younger and when I did, I always wore them to church. I have no problem with that. And a fascinator! So great to see her looking grown up.

I agree - and I'm sure as a lady she'll sit appropriately for a short skirt! If she were in her forties I might feel differently... My "thing" that I don't especially like for church is uncovered shoulders - which is completely illogical I know! ?

Totally agree. And unsuitable for a winter day out. Maybe with thik tights would be better. This was a spring outfit.

Temperature was in double figures yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how Louise is dressed. She is Young !

Little blue loafers

If I'm not mistaken, George is wearing blue loafers. No more Mary Janes for him!

It is nice to see Louise wear more grown up outfits, though I agree with the others that her dress is somewhat short. I think if she had worn black tights with it, it would have looked a bit better. But despite that, I like her outfit a lot.

Savannah and Isla looked adorable; and I particularly like Isla's beautiful pink coat. I love the classical "princess coat" design that we see on many of the royal children; it's something I'd put on my own children one day.

I think George and Charlotte looked adorable as well. I adore the colour combination of Charlotte's outfit.

Thanks. I was looking for a picture of her at that service and couldn't find one. She does look very nice - and grown up.

Wonder what age the Royals start to do make up? My daughter just turned 15 and it is all crazy about make up, but considering some girls here they do a heavy make up at 13 , I got her to wait until she is 15, and very little.

The children all look fine, but I think that Oscar's suit was maybe a bit too heavy?. My fav is the dress Leonore was wearing in the picture.

The Swedish Royal children look like characters in one of those fairy stories from Hans Christian Anderson. They are just gorgeous, every one of them.:p

Prince Nikolas is very big and pretty!

love both Estelle and Leonors dresses. Leonor us my fave, both are so cute :)

Nicolas is sure growing and looks handsome. :cool:

I am not a fan of the little blue jumpsuit thing Oscar is wearing. He would look much more smart in a little outfit like Alexander.

Last edited:
Prince Alexander looks like a little sailor.

Cute cute cute ! And so lovely dressed !

A closer look at Princess Aiko's pink outfit for the Imperial family's New Year photos at Kaiserin Aiko 2017 new year celebration

This is the first time I have noticed her narrow bangs! It took a couple of looks to figure out they are symmetrical? I think.
I sew and the thought of making those identical small bows in that stiff fabric is intimidating.

An extraordinary grown-up looking look for Princess Amalia at a wedding in London yesterday, February 4:

** Pic **

Why dreesed her like this? This is not look for a 12 year old girl!

I think she looks lovely - a great outfit for a young lady at a winter wedding.

Catharina-Amalia... The clothes are too dark and adult for a girl her age and more for a wedding.

I liked it, a bit Eastern Europe motifs on her cress and coat, a nod to Greece. I am surprised that the King, Queen Máxima, the Princess of Orange, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane turned out. Quite a presence for a wedding of two persons I have never heard about.

I also like it. She is slowly turning from a kid into a teenager and this outfit looks really nice on her.

I also really like the flowergirls outfits. Those capes are just adorable and the flowery hairdos gives a nice hint of spring on a winter wedding.

Amalia looks lovely. She us a teenager and dressing like one slowly. B:flowers:

As for black, what us it with the obsession they black is only got funerals. I see the comments with royals in Black gowns. Black is not simply for mourning. There is a reason there is the whole little black dress idea. Black is co side red elegant. And at a winter wedding, many wluld wear it. Amalia has plenty if color in the jacket and the white detail of the dress.

She is old enough to have definite views on her personal style, tastes and choose what she wants with minimal oversight. I feel she has the beginnings of a stylish and daring royal lady much like her mother. She will see what works and what doesn't by trial and error. To me She looks elegant and mature in her get up and I really like it :)

A beautiful outfit, but for a young lady I think a color other than black for the background would have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom