The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Hello Magazine reports the John Lewis Baby Luxury Sheep Cardigan has now completely sold out on the retailer’s website.

Princess Charlotte's cardigan sells out - all the details

Old 05-01-2017, 10:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
What is the code or protocol for young girls in an event like this where everybody has long dresses? If I go to a wedding where the ladies are with a gown I would choose something more elaborate and more party dress for my daughter . I really think there are ok, but nothing special, Love Arana has a bracelet in her ankle and in the photo looks like Ariana has some lipstick or gloss?
is this website that has beautiful dresses fr girls, I think I would choose any of this ones:
Golden Shimmer Girl's Party Dress
Shimmering Elegance Girl's Special Occasion Dress
Dramatic Sparkle Girl's Black Velvet Holiday Special Occasion Dress with sparkling silver sequin embroidery
Sparkling Champagne Silver Sequins Girls Christmas Holiday Dress.
Girls Special Occasion Dress Girls Party Dress Enchanted Snow Queen Dress
Golden Swirls Exclusive Girl's Special Occasion Dress.Made in the USA
I,agree with you 100 per cent that the girls were in day dresses while their parents were in evening dress. Thrilled to,see that the Wooden Soldier is still in business. I like the sparkling champagne dress you picked out for one of the younger girls.I bought many dress up outfits for our boys when they were little from them. Very high quality and classic looks.

Old 05-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Not a fan of the cardigan. Looks stuffy. There is a way of dressing kids modern while still appropriate.

Since she looks to be in a barn, I'd have loved to see her with a lamb not wearing one. We are told she loves animals and so on, be nice to see. The photo lacks the personality of past birthday photos of the kids
Old 05-06-2017, 12:22 AM
Royal Highness

Princess Aiko's blue outfit on May 3rd and white/turquoise on May 5th. The blue dress was previously worn to the Water Day ceremony last August (Getty Images); this time she wore the matching jacket. The white jacket was worn in 2015 (Getty Image).

https://cdn.mainichi.jp/vol1/2017/05...0103000p/9.jpg

http://www.asahicom.jp/articles/imag...01931_comm.jpg
Old 05-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Majesty

Very nice and perfect dressed Princess Aiko!
Old 05-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I loved Charlotte's dress and cardigan she wore for her second birthday photos. I'm also partial to Fair Isle cardigans, so I naturally like Charlotte's a lot. I actually think that it's of the style that's vintage, but not totally old fashioned so it still doesn't look out of place in the current era.

Aiko looks lovely, the colour of her skirt is beautiful and her outfit is simple but stylish. She looks really grown up.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-14-2017, 08:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Lady Louise dresses delightfully in riding/driving costume at the Windsor Horse Show.
Lady Louise and Prince Philip at the Windsor Horse Show | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-14-2017, 09:33 AM
Nobility

Lovely costume! Louise looks very confident driving that carriage, and her parents look so proud of her!
Old 05-14-2017, 02:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Oh, Louise looked absolutely charming in her costume. And so grown up!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-16-2017, 11:43 AM
Administrator

A young gentleman with red pants : Prince Emmanuel at the Queen Elisabeth Cello Competition in Brussels today, May 16:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 05-17-2017, 06:42 AM
Administrator

Princess Sofia and Princess Leonor at Princess Sofia's first communion today, May 17:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Hair **
Old 05-17-2017, 06:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Sofia and Princess Leonor at Princess Sofia's first communion today, May 17:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Hair **
They look like like fairytale princesses - they are that fair and pretty!
Old 05-17-2017, 06:51 AM
Nobility

AdmirererUS said so rightly -- they look indeed like fairytale princesses. Both very pretty girls. Love princess Leonor's dress.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Leonor's dress and Sofia's hairdo are really lovely. Both girls are so pretty, and I find it funny that the family (but Sofia, who had to wear her school uniform) coordinated in pale blue (Letizia and Leonor's dresses and Felipe's tie)

Vote in TRF Fashion Polls!

Old 05-17-2017, 09:43 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
They look like like fairytale princesses - they are that fair and pretty!
Perfect description. They have inherited the best of both parents!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-17-2017, 10:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Darling girls!
Old 05-17-2017, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Leonor and Sofia both looked perfect given the solemn occasion at the 1st Holy Communion Mass today.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:28 PM
Serene Highness

I'll be honest and say that, unlike some others, I don't think either girl is going to be beautiful, but there's always been something about Sofia that I find very charming. She's got lovely eyes and a wonderful smile, and just seems so sweet in pictures.

I hope she had a good time celebrating with her family and friends!
Old 05-17-2017, 10:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Leonor and Sofia both looked perfect given the solemn occasion at the 1st Holy Communion Mass today.

Where on Earth has the time gone? All these little Babies are growing up so fast!!

They both look lovely & wonderful to see their Grandfather there too. Although bittersweet over just how frail he looks these days.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:07 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
Where on Earth has the time gone? All these little Babies are growing up so fast!!

They both look lovely & wonderful to see their Grandfather there too. Although bittersweet over just how frail he looks these days.
Ditto. I can't believe the girls are growing up so fast. They are beautiful, well mannered and good students. F&L are doing a good job with them.

Closed Thread