The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 04:58 AM
Majesty

Love seeing Eleanor in pants. Picky I know, but hate when royal girls are always in skirts. Likely the tomboy in me. But girls don't always have to wear dresses.

Okay rant over, cute dressed modern kids. Love Eleanor's little cape, reminds me of her mother.

I wonder if Elisabeth has hit the stage where hanging out with the family isn't cool. She attends official things, but not the first private sighting, where she was missing. Or maybe just not interested in the museum. But she is getting to that age.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Love the kids outfits for the trip. As for Elisabeth she could also have been at a school activity or had a project to work on. Teens can have a large amount of weekend work to do.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:15 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Great looks for all three Belgian Children. I loved Eleonore's in particular, it reminded me of Christmas. It's a shame that Elisabeth wasn't there but as TLLK has pointed out, she could have been busy or - hopefully not though - ill.
March 12: Princess Estelle and Prince Oscar of Sweden wrapped up warm for their mother's name day celebrations in Stockholm, Sweden:

Estelle + Oscar

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Majesty

I don't particularly care for Estelle's look.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Majesty

I think they both looked adorable. Estelle was warm and practical. Cute
Old 03-31-2017, 02:44 AM
Administrator

Nice, practical children clothes for Athena and Henrik at the opening of the amusement park "Bakken" yesterday, March 30:

** Full view ** Henrik ** Athena **
Old 04-01-2017, 07:51 AM
Administrator

The Danish children looking lovely at Prince Felix' confirmation today, April 1, especially Athena and Josephine look so cute and well-dressed:

** Felix, Nikolai, Athena, Henrik ** Christian, Isabella, Vincent, Josephine **
Old 04-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Beautiful children! Love Athena's expression and Isabella is getting so tall!
Old 04-01-2017, 12:15 PM
Majesty

The little kids are all so cute especially Athena and Josephine. Isabella is sure growing up. But all the kids look great.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:05 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Danish children looking lovely at Prince Felix' confirmation today, April 1, especially Athena and Josephine look so cute and well-dressed:

** Felix, Nikolai, Athena, Henrik ** Christian, Isabella, Vincent, Josephine **
Nikolai is clearly continuing with the fashion sense of his grandfather, father and uncle!! That suit is very loud but it makes Nikolai standing out, a very cool young man!
Old 04-04-2017, 10:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful little Josephine is wearing clothes from Danish Creamy.dk and the cardigan cost 150 Danish kroner. Corresponding to only 20 Euro.

Do not say that you need expensive clothes just because you are a heir-to-the-throne child.

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...88&oe=5953E704
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSWW8LMBQjx/
Old 04-16-2017, 07:27 AM
Administrator

Louise and James elegant and with grown-up looking looks at the Easter Day church service at St George's Chapel today, April 16:

** Louise ** James **

And Leonor and Sofia very lovely at the church service in Palma today:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper parts without the coats **

The Danish kids celebrated their grandmother's birthday today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Josephine and Athena **
Old 04-16-2017, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Louise looks great and James looks like he usually does going to church.

This makes me wish more royals and their female youngsters would opt for the odd suit every now and then. There is more to life than dresses with sweaters and separates.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:34 PM
Nobility

Wow. Louise is tall. She was wearing flats and she was as tall as her high heeled wearing mom. She looked very nice too. Quite grownup.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:41 PM
Majesty

Louise looks very grown up. I love the outfit. Boy is she tall

Leonor and Sofia look very lovely. I love the coats, especially the red. What we can see of the dresses looks great as well.

The Danish kids are cute. Thought Isabella looked so casual compared to the others but realize as she doesn't have an outer coat. The other girls are in the same type outfit but with nice over coats over.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:18 PM
Serene Highness

I just adore the royal children����love Easter time����
I can't get over how beautiful Sofia is, every year she just seems to blossom, Leo has always been striking but Sofia has really grown into a beautiful girl.

Louise looks nice, glad to see her step into teenager fashion now. James always looks the same,young man going to church, wish they would comb/style his hair but that just because I think he's a good looking young man, nice to see them both with their family now.

The Dutch children are just beyond words, their personalities are so fun and make them so appealing. Vincer looks like he is the shy one, poor little guy didn't look happy at Felix confirmation & he looks a little shy here too. Josey certainly isn't shy, I adore her personality, to me she most looks like her momma ���� Love seeing her and Athena together ������
Old 04-16-2017, 02:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like Sophia and Leonor's outfits however I feel their coats always appear too big.
Old 04-16-2017, 03:15 PM
Majesty

Just can't get excited about Louise's outfit. The color is great but it's very heavy and matronly looking.

LaRae
Old 04-16-2017, 11:27 PM
Heir Apparent

So nice to see all the children and how they have grown. The Spanish girls are so exceptionally beautiful, but their clothes are also lovely, age appropriate and perfectly fitting as well as their hairstyles. The danish children are also nicely dressed, a lot of blue, though I thought Henrk could have left the down parka for another day and have a blazer for Easter. I think Louise's suit was a bit old for,her age though I liked her shoes
Old 04-17-2017, 03:18 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

full view on leonor's dress and the danish kids - both boys in red pants
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...I1209-0028.jpg
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

it looks now as if the younger sister is already taller than the older sister