The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 06:09 AM
Administrator

Off topic comments have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Old 08-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Mallorca family dinner

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza...-europa1-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza...3/rome1a-a.jpg

Leonor wearing the same dress as at the photoshoot, Sofia in a pretty new dress, much better than the photoshoot dress.

Old 08-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

And these photos just furtherly prove that Leonor's dress isn't see-through. Sofia's dress is quite trendy; I like it.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 08-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Just love Sofia dress
Old 08-02-2017, 09:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Love Sofia dress

I wish she had worn this earlier. The dress is more summer and age appropriate. She would have gone along better with her sister and mom in this.
Old 08-06-2017, 08:08 AM
Administrator

Leonor and Sofia in Soller during their Mallorca holidays today, August 6:

** Both ** Sofia ** Sofia ** Leonor ** Leonor **
Old 08-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Aristocracy

Why does no one ever mention the Monaco twins, especially Princess Gabriella? She was enchanting during the procession of Saint John and at the cereomony of the launch of the Yersin Yatch exploration ship, both the twins were wonderfully dressed.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

If anyone sees an ID on their shoes, will you post it! They are growing up
Old 08-06-2017, 10:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by togram View Post
Why does no one ever mention the Monaco twins, especially Princess Gabriella? She was enchanting during the procession of Saint John and at the cereomony of the launch of the Yersin Yatch exploration ship, both the twins were wonderfully dressed.
Feel free to post them, it's not restricted

http://us.hellomagazine.com/images/s...allery_5_3.jpg
From their recent clothes i liked P.Gabriella's navy dress in this pic, not to sure about P.Jacques in white..
Old 08-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Maybe nobody cares. I certainly don't. Why don't you download pictures of them and put them here?
Old 08-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

From the 3 times we saw them this summer, those 2 dresses are my favourites. Very pretty dresses.
Old 08-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
If you think something has been missed anyone can contribute. Post pics and get discussion started.

Princess Charlene attended Yersin Ship's Launching Ceremony | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2017/06/p...d-jacques.html
Old 08-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Serene Highness

I think Albert and Charlene's twins are adorable but I don't usually particularly like the way they're dressed. Also, although I don't like really short hair on toddler boys, Jacques is due for a trim.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Nobility

The curls on the Monaco twins are adorable! Having said that, I agree that Jacques is due for a trim. However, that was my son 11 years ago at Jacques' age. He had the most beautiful blond curls and I could not bear the thought of having them cut. Charlene may feel the same.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Heir Apparent

I wonder if that's a common thought for mothers of sons with curly hair. My nephew has wildly curly hair when it grows out and while his mom didn't let that stop her from getting it cut, hairdressers (and some other moms) always commented along the lines of "what if the curls don't grow back?"
Old 08-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Serene Highness

Unfortunately, sometimes they don't. Both my niece and nephew had the same sort of curls as Jacques, which never came back after their first hair cuts, although it might have also been from their hair getting thicker/heavier as they got older.

OTOH, I think Gabriella will be a life long curly haired girl. :)
Old 08-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelot23ca View Post
Unfortunately, sometimes they don't. Both my niece and nephew had the same sort of curls as Jacques, which never came back after their first hair cuts, although it might have also been from their hair getting thicker/heavier as they got older.

OTOH, I think Gabriella will be a life long curly haired girl. :)
That kind of reminds me of Princess Leonor of Spain, she had beautiful curls when she was a toddler, but after a few cuts her hair lost its curls.

But I think hair is something very unpredictable, because I had straight hair when I was a toddler/kid, then in my 14/15 years old it became a bit curly, then quite a lot at 17 years old, now at my 26 years old its wavy hair.

Btw, I'm not surprised to see that Sofia is now taller than Leonor even though she is one year and half younger, we always saw since she was very little that she'll be very tall, she inherited her father genes.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
I wonder if that's a common thought for mothers of sons with curly hair. My nephew has wildly curly hair when it grows out and while his mom didn't let that stop her from getting it cut, hairdressers (and some other moms) always commented along the lines of "what if the curls don't grow back?"
They don't grow back unless the hair is super curly like Gabriella . One of my sons had long blonde curls at Jacques age and I finally did cut it. But now that he grown, he has great hair with body
Old 08-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Nobility

My son's hair has stayed curly, but he likes to wear it pretty short so the curl is only noticeable when his hair starts to get a little long. My hair was very curly as a child, then straightened around puberty. It got curly again during my first pregnancy and has remained curly for these past 14 years. Evidently, hormone changes can affect hair texture. I kind of just go with the flow as far as my hair is concerned All 3 of my kids have had curly hair all of their life.

Gabriella looks precious, but I think a cute sailor dress would have been adorable at the ship launch. Jacques sure looks like his mom!
Old 08-07-2017, 01:28 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Leonor and Sofia look great, perfect for the summer. I think I prefer Leonor's dress but Sofia's dress is beautiful too.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Closed Thread