The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 12:10 PM
Majesty

Elizabeth's purple dress is very beautiful.

Old 07-21-2017, 01:12 PM
Courtier

(..)

I hadn't noticed that before, and maybe it was casual, but Elisabeth's dress is the same colour of the sash of the Order of Leopold from Belgium.

Old 07-21-2017, 03:06 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post

They are both gorgeous children!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 07-21-2017, 05:13 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
I don't think she would use shoes from her uncle! Kids have different way towalk and it wouldn't be smart to use used shoes for a little grl that she is growing I am sure her shoes are new
You are absolutely right. There is no way those shoes are the ones that Harry wore. You just don't do that with little kids. It would be murder on their developing feet. The shoes Charlotte wore are exactly like Harry's shoes because aristo/royal/very rich kids wear traditional clothes and shoes and that is what Charlotte's shoes were, traditional children's shoes. Pull out a photo dated any time and look at the shoes the royal children are wearing. They will ALL look like the shoes Charlotte and Harry are wearing.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:05 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Lovely the belgian royal children at the Deum today. Princess Elizabeth wonderful!!

http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=cmofojai
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=jnmafnpc
Love seeing the children, Elisabeth has grown up so quickly and that dress is beautiful.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:39 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

The Belgian children look great, I especially love Elisabeth and Eleonore's dresses. And Gabriel's car tie is really fun!

George and Charlotte looked adorable on their last day of the tour too - isn't Charlotte's outfit the same as the one she wore when she arrived in Poland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Mae View Post
I disagree. She is a lovely young lady who is modern and fresh. Why mess up her look with an ugly hat or, worse, one of those ridiculous fascinators? No, she looks just find as she is. IMO, Lady Louise always looks dowdy in the clothes she wears (except her sporty clothes) when she could look so much better.
I don't agree that Lady Louise looks dowdy (I think 'vintage' is a better word) but I do agree that fascinators wouldn't be Elisabeth's style. The Windsors tend to dress their younger members quite formally, as a younger Beatrice and Eugenie can be seen wearing formal hats for Christmas here. On the other hand, Elisabeth has always been more modern in her style and I feel like fascinators would look mismatched with what she wears.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-21-2017, 07:08 PM
Majesty

Princess Elizabeth at the fireworks tonight is totally a young Lady!!!!!!

http://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=pdfodjbj
http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=hkiejkpp
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=bbdnihgb
Old 07-21-2017, 07:34 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
I don't think she would use shoes from her uncle! Kids have different way towalk and it wouldn't be smart to use used shoes for a little grl that she is growing I am sure her shoes are new
Unless Harry didn't wear them except for a few formal occasions and didn't actually walk much in them.

Quote:
Wow she's lovely and so grown up!
Old 07-21-2017, 07:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
WOW! I'm amazed at how she has grown up and is so elegant and beautiful! And almost as tall as her mother.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:48 PM
Majesty

I am simply blown away by what's happened with Philippe and Mathilde's little "Lisa"...she seems to have turned overnight into a willowy teen beauty.

If she's is this pretty at 15, look out in five years! Wow.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 07-21-2017, 08:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Lisa has changed wonderfully.... what a beautiful Queen we will have one day (of course we have already a beautiful Queen with Mathilde)
Old 07-21-2017, 08:38 PM
Majesty

You are quite right. The Belgians have the loveliest, classiest queen consort imaginable and will have her beautiful teenage daughter to look forward to as monarch someday....you are all very lucky!

Old 07-21-2017, 10:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
She is quite lovely. I love the dress.
Old 07-22-2017, 03:27 AM
Majesty

The Belgian kids all looked wonderful today

Elisabeth looked lovely. Growing into a beautiful teenager. I loved her purple dress and straightened hair. Love she looks like a modern young woman, while still appropriate. Get enough of the so called vintage look from kids in the BRF.

I like her evening look as well.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I am simply blown away by what's happened with Philippe and Mathilde's little "Lisa"...she seems to have turned overnight into a willowy teen beauty.

If she's is this pretty at 15, look out in five years! Wow.
She's still in what we call "edad del pavo" (age of turkey aka bad teenage years ) in Spanish and yet she's very beautiful, once she gets the braces removed and loses some of that awkward girl-to-woman phase thing, she's going to be a knock-out!

I love that she dresses very age appropiately but not too conservatively, very fashionable.
Her night outfit outlined those beautiful collarbones and her long neck
Old 07-22-2017, 06:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
The Belgian kids all looked wonderful today

Elisabeth looked lovely. Growing into a beautiful teenager. I loved her purple dress and straightened hair. Love she looks like a modern young woman, while still appropriate. Get enough of the do calked vintage look from kids in the BRF.

I like her evening look as well.
I'm all for conservative/vintage looks for royal kids...till it's appropriate. BRF seem to force their children into children clothes past the age of ten, especially for girls, which is something completely outdated these days. The Belgian kids have had their conservative phase, till it was appropriate, slowly turning towards more fashionable clothes as they grow up and evolve a personal taste.
Old 07-22-2017, 07:44 AM
Administrator

This is a fashion thread. All posts and comments about possible future marriages have been deleted as off-topic.
Old 07-22-2017, 03:47 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Wow, Elisabeth looked amazing at the fireworks! Really grown up, too.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-25-2017, 01:20 AM
Courtier

I've found this nice LINK about her fashion in the last 2 years or so, I really like how she is transitioning from a girl to a teenager
Old 07-25-2017, 03:40 AM
Royal Highness

Elisabeth's dress during the day was by Esmeralda Ammoun. The dress she wore during the fireworks was Banana Republic.
http://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/kon...eestdag-belgie