The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent

According to Majesty magazine Charlotte's shoes are the same ones worn by her Uncle Harry back in 86...pic of Harry in them on their FB site.

LaRae

Old 07-19-2017, 06:29 AM
Majesty

Prince George and Princess Charlotte leaving Poland

http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...324&m=dabopolj
http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...324&m=nkaghblh

Old 07-19-2017, 11:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Gorgeous, color coordinated family.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Charlotte's blue dress is probably my favourite out of all the dresses she's worn - it's just breathtaking. And those little shoes are so cute with it! George's outfit is nice and smart too.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-19-2017, 07:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte is a real living doll.... and her dresses are cute beyond words !
Old 07-19-2017, 08:52 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte's blue dress is the definition of cute on a girl this age. And comfortable looking too.

When I saw her nonchalantly sniff the bouquet of flowers she'd been given I almost died.
Old 07-19-2017, 09:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte is already showing signs of being very charming in her personality.

LaRae
Old 07-20-2017, 10:41 AM
Courtier

Charlotte is beyond cute!
Old 07-20-2017, 11:29 AM
Heir Apparent

The red shoes Charlotte wore in Poland were hand me downs from harry, her uncle. He wore them in the high grove photo shoot when he was the same age.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:45 AM
Majesty

Lovely the belgian royal children at the Deum today. Princess Elizabeth wonderful!!

http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=cmofojai
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=jnmafnpc
Old 07-21-2017, 07:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Lovely the belgian royal children at the Deum today. Princess Elizabeth wonderful!!

http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=cmofojai
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...c89&m=jnmafnpc
Simple but beautiful.
Even though I'd like to see her in a fascinator/hat, now that she's even wearing heels. Lady Louise is younger than her regularly wears an headpiece for formal occasions these days.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Lisa amazingly beautiful and grown-up.... a beauty !
Old 07-21-2017, 09:12 AM
Serene Highness

Detailing on Elisabeth's dress http://www.gettyimages.de/license/820102624
Gabriel has a tie with cars http://www.gettyimages.de/license/820101506
Emmanuel has a red one with coloured dots http://www.gettyimages.de/license/820102562
Eleonore's sleeves have some flowers or feathers embroidered on http://www.gettyimages.de/license/820094132
Old 07-21-2017, 10:04 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchesina View Post
Simple but beautiful.
Even though I'd like to see her in a fascinator/hat, now that she's even wearing heels. Lady Louise is younger than her regularly wears an headpiece for formal occasions these days.
I disagree. She is a lovely young lady who is modern and fresh. Why mess up her look with an ugly hat or, worse, one of those ridiculous fascinators? No, she looks just find as she is. IMO, Lady Louise always looks dowdy in the clothes she wears (except her sporty clothes) when she could look so much better.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
The red shoes Charlotte wore in Poland were hand me downs from harry, her uncle. He wore them in the high grove photo shoot when he was the same age.
I don't think she would use shoes from her uncle! Kids have different way towalk and it wouldn't be smart to use used shoes for a little grl that she is growing I am sure her shoes are new
Old 07-21-2017, 10:55 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Lisa amazingly beautiful and grown-up.... a beauty !
I wasn't sure for awhile but the verdict is in...the young Duchess of Brabant is a Royal beauty to watch. She has the best features of both parents...tall, long legged, with thick straight honey blonde hair and a flawless skin. It's going to be interesting to see which young man is lucky enough to get her.

And yes Leslie Mae, I agree with you. No UGLY FASCINATORS to ruin things for beautiful Princess Elisabeth! When and if she does choose to start wearing hats I hope she will stick with youthful berets or cloches.

All of the children of Mathilde and Philippe are lovely. It's uncanny but they look like they could be quadruplets!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 07-21-2017, 11:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Mae View Post
I disagree. She is a lovely young lady who is modern and fresh. Why mess up her look with an ugly hat or, worse, one of those ridiculous fascinators? No, she looks just find as she is. IMO, Lady Louise always looks dowdy in the clothes she wears (except her sporty clothes) when she could look so much better.
I agree. Princess Elisabeth has great hair and it would be a shame to hide it under a hat when she is still so young. We will have plenty of opportunity to see her with her hair up wearing a hat or a tiara when she is older
Old 07-21-2017, 11:17 AM
Nobility

Princess Elisabeth looks fantastic and so graceful. Love this dress on her, its simple, yet elegant and fresh, and its color makes it stand out.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:23 AM
Courtier

of course I would never want her to look older than she actually is (I never had a big hat i mind) and she has a great sense of style (do we know who made her dress?). A simple headband or some very youthful hat (possibly not made by Fabienne Delvigne) would be interesting to see. My only doubt for today is the straightened hair...she looked perfect her her grandma birthday party with those waves.

Oh, and I love the details on P.Eleonore's dress. Lovely!
Old 07-21-2017, 11:40 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchesina View Post
of course I would never want her to look older than she actually is (I never had a big hat i mind) and she has a great sense of style (do we know who made her dress?). A simple headband or some very youthful hat (possibly not made by Fabienne Delvigne) would be interesting to see. My only doubt for today is the straightened hair...she looked perfect her her grandma birthday party with those waves.

Oh, and I love the details on P.Eleonore's dress. Lovely!
Ooh yes...I forget about how lovely and appropriate headbands can be for young ladies Elisabeth's age. That would look so pretty!
(..)

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Closed Thread