The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 08:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Elisabeth in a white dress at a final of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition yesterday, June 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

http://www.belgaimage.be/#/search/im...ss%20elisabeth
I am not sure if this link would work, but here we can see that the shoes are a little bit higher than the kitten heels I think! Now wonder when she will start to use make up? she is in the age that all the girls experiment with make up!

Old 06-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Majesty

I don't care for the dress at all, it just doesn't seem "right" for Elisabeth.

But my oh my how pretty she is becoming. She is going to be taller than her mother eventually!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 06-17-2017, 11:47 AM
Administrator

Charlotte, George and Savannah at Trooping the Colour today, June 17 - on the balcony only Charlotte's lovely dress was completely visible:

** Upper part ** Upper part ** Charlotte ** Charlotte & George **
Old 06-17-2017, 12:51 PM
Majesty

Both Philipps girls were there. Isla is even less visible outfit wise as she is so small

Autumn Phillips got the same bright memo as the Duchess of Cambridge, opting for an eye-catching turquoise & pink combination.* | Trooping the Colour: the most stylish looks from The Queen's birthday parade - Fashion
Old 06-17-2017, 01:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Savannah and Isla Phillips are wearing dresses by Rachel Riley, a designer that Lady Louise wore a lot as a little girl and George has been seen in.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Sheikha Al Jalila, 9 years old, attended Royal Ascot this year and she looks lovely. She looks so much older than her 9 years and she has beautiful hair, which is unsurprising considering who her mother is.

Day 1 + Day 1 full view + Day 2.
Old 06-22-2017, 09:33 AM
Administrator

Estelle and Oscar in lovely, light sommer clothes at some new official photos:

** E & O ** E & O ** Estelle back view **
Old 06-29-2017, 05:02 AM
Majesty

Estelle's white dress is very beautiful.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:27 PM
Majesty

Elizabeth and Eleonore lovely at the 80th Birthday party of Queen Paola

https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...ef&oe=59E07E01

And yes Elizabeth wore again heels!

http://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...027&m=bjkcdndd
Old 06-29-2017, 05:06 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It's great to see Elisabeth experimenting with more "adult" clothes. I really liked the outfit she wore tonight.
Isn't Eleonore's dress the same one that Elisabeth wore here?

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 06-29-2017, 05:52 PM
Courtier

A little off topic: am I the only one thinking that Mathilde has started inches to her heels when Elisabeth is around? Lol
Anyway Elisabeth is really beautiful and has a great sense of fashion (plus she is really elegant and regal). And yes, Eleonore's dress has been previously worn by her older sister.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:23 PM
Serene Highness

Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 10: November 2016 -

Cousins Louise and Laetitia at the same birtday party.
https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...50&oe=59D5A37F

And beatiful Luisa in a colourful skirt.
http://www.belgaimage.be/#/gallery/5866104
Old 06-30-2017, 12:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchesina View Post
A little off topic: am I the only one thinking that Mathilde has started inches to her heels when Elisabeth is around? Lol
Anyway Elisabeth is really beautiful and has a great sense of fashion (plus she is really elegant and regal). And yes, Eleonore's dress has been previously worn by her older sister.
And I think the Daughters of Maxima have the same dress that Eleonore use it. Kudo for Elizabeth to stat to use some heels , at her age some girls use so much heels but hers are very appropriate!
Old 06-30-2017, 06:28 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Louise, Laetitia and Luisa all look great too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchesina View Post
Thank you, Marchesina. I had thought so - I knew it looked familiar.

Old 06-30-2017, 08:29 PM
Serene Highness

Elisabeth is growing into a beautiful, elegant girl. I love the dress she's wearing!

And off topic, but I love that Paola has stopped colouring her hair. The white is very striking and flattering.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:18 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
Cousins Louise and Laetitia at the same birtday party.
https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...50&oe=59D5A37F

And beatiful Luisa in a colourful skirt.
Belga Image
Luisa Maria is quite beautiful and looks a lot like her cousin Elisabeth. Laetitia and Louise on the other hand lack the class and the innate grace the Duchess of Brabant has. Probably the fact that she's the heiress made her more mature than her age would require.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Administrator

Nice casual outfits for the Belgian kids during two engagements at the coast today, July 1:

** Full view all 4 **
Old 07-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

All four Belgian children look great and perfect for the event. I love that Elisabeth and Eleonore are wearing different shades of pink trousers. The Belgians do love their coloured trousers! It's a taste the girls have inherited from their father

Old 07-04-2017, 12:51 PM
Administrator

The Norwegian children during the celebrations of Queen Sonja's birthday today, July 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 07-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Administrator

The Dutch princesses at the summer photo session today, July 7:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **