Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 3: October 2016 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Harry has upped his suit game a little! This plus the Coat/scarf combo on Friday gives me hope. Harry looks extremely handsome when he is in a well fitted suit.

I agree. And no, I don't think it's a mere coincidence that he appears to have upped his style now that he and Meghan are living together. ?

I agree. And no, I don't think it's a mere coincidence that he appears to have upped his style now that he and Meghan are living together. ?

:lol: I don't think so either. It was always a mystery to me why both Wales Brothers dressed so...casually? The Prince of Wales has impeccable taste and fit.

This suit fits Harry so well. His suits usually hang low on the waist and sag and the jackets pull too tight. This is fitted throughout. Thanks Meghan! ?

Yes Jacquie, depending on your belief system, there is a Santa Claus or the age of miracles has not yet passed! :lol:

I don't know about Santa Claus, but he has a Mrs at home now, love does wonders. :lol:

:lol: I don't think so either. It was always a mystery to me why both Wales Brothers dressed so...casually? The Prince of Wales has impeccable taste and fit.

This suit fits Harry so well. His suits usually hang low on the waist and sag and the jackets pull too tight. This is fitted throughout. Thanks Meghan! ?

Its been said that a good woman makes her man look his best. This even applied in the case of The Prince of Wales. Diana took him firmly in hand and showed him how not to look too uptight and stuffy.

I am just extremely happy to see the "fit all occasion" blue suit being given a vacation. :D

When I saw that new suit I could not believe my eyes! Very dapper and in light grey, which I've always wanted to see Harry wear. I hope old Blue Faithful is in retirement, but I'm not too hopeful.

:previous: He looks well dressed for a man his age. Time enough for kerchiefs and such in a decade or so.

I think Santa had a little help on this Christmas gift to us by an elf named Meghan.

Now all he has to do is add lapel pins, boutonnieres and pocket kerchiefs. He sort of looks not quite dressed somehow. :ermm:

You nailed it!
He's changed course and is steering the right way. But he needs some accessories and a little more color in his choice of shirts and more PANG in his ties.
We must rely on Meghan.
- Perhaps one happy day, we may see Harry do a PH. :cool:

You nailed it!
He's changed course and is steering the right way. But he needs some accessories and a little more color in his choice of shirts and more PANG in his ties.
We must rely on Meghan.
- Perhaps one happy day, we may see Harry do a PH. :cool:

Pang? Is that like the word 'zing'?

LaRae

Pang? Is that like the word 'zing'?

LaRae

Probably. - Just with a little more pang! ?;)

This is a PANG-effect:

I so wish Harry - and William - would do something like that. :D That would be :cool:

LOVE Hugh Laurie!

LaRae

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom