Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 2: April 2016 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Henrik stands alone sartorially speaking. I especially couldn't see Prince Daniel ever attempting anything unusual in HIS clothing choices. However, Henri's beard I'm not so sure about. There's something rather mountain-goatish about it at the moment. Perhaps it's going to develop into a full beard, like Harry's. We shall have to see.

Do Prince Andrew, Prince Edward, Prince Charles, Prince William, Prince Henry, Peter Phillips, and the other Princes wear a brand new top hat each year when they attend Ascot?

No I don't think they do. They also wear the same waistcoats every year, just in varying colours.

I have to say I prefer Prince Edward's waistcoats to the ones chosen by his brothers and nephews.

William + Harry + Andrew

Edward

I also love men in morning suits and top hats. They always so handsome and dapper. It also makes you forget Edward and William haven't got much hair!

Imagine Daniel dressing like that? - Not that it would ever happen, such an attire would lead to a constitutional crisis in Sweden! Or Harry? - The computers on the various tabloids would simply self-destruct from overwork! Or perhaps King Willem-Alexander? - Perhaps he has, and often... Because standing next to Queen Maxima, W-A could wear a flamingo-suit and no one would notice.

Too funny! :p

No I don't think they do. They also wear the same waistcoats every year, just in varying colours.

I have to say I prefer Prince Edward's waistcoats to the ones chosen by his brothers and nephews.

William + Harry + Andrew

Edward

I also love men in morning suits and top hats. They always so handsome and dapper. It also makes you forget Edward and William haven't got much hair!

Molly2102, The photo you presented of Prince Harry shows he is dressed well enough for his wedding day. :greatidea::greatidea::greatidea:

As dashing as Harry is in a top hat and such, we are most likely to see him in uniform when he marries. Unlike Uncle Ed, he did serve and will likely choose to wear an uniform. Charles wore his naval commander, Andrew his naval lieutenant, and William his Irish guard. Harry is a captain in the blues and royals

Is Prince Henrik growing a little beard?

:previous:

Yes, it's sweet isn't it.....I had a goatee beard years ago when they were in fashion and Noel Edmunds has had one all his life.

Yes, there are some face shapes that suit beards, and goatees, and some that...don't.

:previous: Not bad, not bad.
Casual stylish.
Lapel-pin - Check.
Interesting tie - Check.
Large pockets - Check.
:cool::cool:

here is Daniel with his usual boring double-breasted blue jacket and tie, but this time he gets some points for splashing up his outfit by wearing some cool casual shoes. You can tell he takes extra joy in wearing these :p
https://s31.postimg.org/daacm7cyz/poi.jpg

is this the first step in seeing some fashion in Daniel? ;)

here is Daniel with his usual boring double-breasted blue jacket and tie, but this time he gets some points for splashing up his outfit by wearing some cool casual shoes. You can tell he takes extra joy in wearing these :p
https://s31.postimg.org/daacm7cyz/poi.jpg

is this the first step in seeing some fashion in Daniel? ;)

Daniel looks so fabulous at double-breasted jackets that I hope he never stops wearing them.
Daniel's shoes are from Adidas, a good choice to an event held at a gymnastics hall.
Prins Daniels skor _ Kungliga modebloggen

Fred, Daniel and William all look good dressed casually. And I wonder what the lapel pin is on Fred? Does anyone know?
I do like Prince Daniel's double breasted Jacket. Casual and Chic at the same time.

That's an amusing novelty hat, but why has he placed it on top of his head, rather than on his head? :ermm:

Lord Frederick may have used this style when he had a modeling career.
:brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows:

Frederik in Wimbledon today, now this is style :cool:
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...day-four-of-the-wimbledon-picture-id543857338

the grey coat really adds a cool element to this summer day. going beyond just a boring blue suit
really brings out his silver hair. and notice the tie...just perfect for a game of tennis
http://www.billedbladet.dk/sites/bi...article/20160630-141715-4-2.jpg?itok=ulAvxJcf

William at Wimbledon today taking a page from Frederik ;)
http://img.wennermedia.com/480-widt...on-2-2902275d-9e04-4377-87a9-ea8de80969e5.jpg

big applause for William. A light color coat for tennis
Anything but his boring blue suit is a step in the right direction

William looked great in a lighter color coat. I hope to see more of that. It's a nice change.

In his early 20s Lord Frederick was a model for Burbery and for the designer Starzewski. I don't think he was ever serious about it though. Probably just a way to make some money! I think he's now a financial analyst.

Jacket and pants not in the same color?!? :eek:

That's... That's... How can I describe it... It's positively un-Swedish. :shock:

After this nothing will surprise me. Perhaps one day he will even go as far as to show up in public without a tie! :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom